White people (white family that adopted me)

Reena

Why are white people so unique? 

My observation of white culture. 

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I don't know. When I was a kid, I had this dream that I was born somewhere far away from my country in a place called Georgia. 

Was I white person in my past birth, I don't know. But I had recurrent dreams. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

And I had this imagination that I lived among the most ideal white people in a mountainous region 

When I told the white lady that it was a nice place where I lived in the mountain, she said to me - "oh wow, that's great beautiful country up there." 

And the woodpecker was lovely and red and gorgeous and that's how you knew it was spring. 

And then those white people had cats and dogs and a few bison too.

It was a beautiful land. 

And those white people said to me, "we have a lot of wild turkeys and in spring we have the same wood pecker that comes Peck's on the same tree. 

And then I remember that a white family adopted me. I was living with them because I didn't have a place I could call my own. So that white family adopted me. It was an old man and his wife or partner. I'm not sure if they were married or not. But they would go hiking sometimes in the woods. 

Why do I always feel drawn to white people as though I have some connection with them? 

I don't know. I don't feel much of a connection with Europe. Mostly America on the east side somewhere in hilly areas. 

I know I belong there. I was meant to live there among some white people. 

Although I did not look white myself. I was more tribal in my appearance. 

The white people appreciated me. 

So I asked the white people - "did you ever own a gun?" 

They gave me a confused look. 

And then she replied, "yes a gun. We have bears, coyotes, mountain lions, wolves, deer and all of those." 

I see. I see. 

I like animals though. They are cute no matter what. 

I was longing to be adopted by this big white family because I didn't have a home or identity. 

I felt homeless. And without a self. I knew I was Indian. Sort of indigenous tribal girl mixed with white people.. I had no family. So they adopted me 

They were white farmers and I had to work on a farm for a living. Chump change. Penny pincher. Yet my days were filled with happiness and songs and nightingales.

I wanted to be loved. To belong. To be accepted. To be nourished. I wanted someone to touch my hair and brush my long tresses. I wanted to feel like I was being cared for. Nurtured. 

I was around the wrong kind of people for too long. Life is too short to be spending with people who aren't trustworthy.