White people (white family that adopted me)

Reena

In the end I only have myself. The illusion of a community is just an illusion. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Their last name is Williamson.

So I lived with the Williamsons for some time. And they were kind enough to let me be with them when times were tough with my own family. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

It's not considered a divine feminine when a woman fights back. 

It's not considered  a divine feminine when a woman loses her temper. 

She simply can't. She is not supposed to. She is not supposed to flip out or experience wound or pain.. 

How many times have I seen this dynamic play out?

The Williamsons are my only last hope to getting somewhere in my life. Their comfort, guidance and maturity can help me. 

God bless them for having shielded me when I was my most vulnerable. 

It's hard already being mentally ill. 

The Williamsons are a great people. They gave me refuge when I was at my worst. 

I wanted to chop some wood.. With my white family of course.. The Williamsons. 

I'm asking my white adoptive family for guidance. 

Please tell me please tell me what to do.... 

I'm asking my white adoptive family for guidance. 

Please tell me please tell me what to do.... 

It's Patrick Williamson. And Lorna Williamson. 

Both have been extremely kind to me. 

8a2a9k.jpg

8a2abg.jpg

Edited by Reena

When you attract some form of abuse, try to stay calm. Let the storm pass. 

Patrick  and Lorna, thank you for your kind words. I try to recollect whatever you guys tell me. William is a friend of Patrick. He is a goofy guy. 

Edited by Reena

Now whenever something goes wrong I turn to William, Patrick and Lorna for advice. The Williamsons are a great people. 

Edited by Reena

They are a tight knit community and that's what I like about them. I have been keeping unwell. 

I have to first learn how to care for myself. I'm having a hard time doing this. 

I'm finding it very tough to find strength in my chaotic life. First problem is that I don't eat enough and I feel very weak most of the time. 

Anyone who knows your story and your past, doesn’t know you at all. 

Strength’s in you, not experience. Same for security. Insecurity is like a guiding beacon to feeling. 

The body might feel weak from the discord, but for you to know that you (“I”) feel weak, you’d have to be other than yourself 🤍.

It’s only the mind which is chaotic. 

Meditation and or yoga & breath-work resolve, and are how to care for yourself. Body & mind actually, as you’re the care. 

Abuse isn’t attracted. Abuse is ignore-ance. 

Maybe my brown skin is a problem to some people. I'm an ethnic minority woman and that can rub some men the wrong way and that's okay. Seen it plenty of times 

My precious dear white family - 

You're the only one I have. To fall back on. You provide me with warmth and shelter during a hard cold winter. You protected me when I hit rock bottom and when my own family abandoned me.

I can't be thankful enough. 

Your love helps me live and survive through this hard time. 

People are offended over such little things. 

My neighbor was offended because I asked their pig to be fed. 

Things are that bad on the farm these days. Can't believe it.