The Third Republican Presidential Debate (primary)

Tim Scott has dropped from the race. 

Nikki Haley is well spoken.

Vivek Ramaswamy does not have a political career. 

Trump is busy with court, cannot attend debates. 

Ron DeSantis has been quite strong vocally. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Chris Christie 

Ron DeSantis 

Nikki Haley 

Vivek Ramaswamy 

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Comments. A run down. 

Chris Christie - he was fairly okay. His arguments are good. He also projected a lot of confidence. 

Ron DeSantis - he was very stern as usual. I like his solid takes but he refused to directly answer questions as Christie pointed out.

Nikki Haley - she is a good orator. Calm voice and poise. She has some good points. Although she is more career centric, she can be good at getting things bipartisan. 

Vivek Ramaswamy - he was seen attacking everyone on stage. Poor strategy. That's high school level tactic. I think he will tank in the ratings with that childish behavior. Unfit for a president given that he already doesn't have a political career to top it off. 

Of course all of this pales in comparison to ratings Donald Trump has been getting. 

Edited by Reena

Nikki Haley is Indian origin. 

Glad she met with some Indian folks. 

88qoxy.jpg

Navtej Sarna

Former Ambassador of India to the United States. 

88qp3f.jpg

On her visit to India with Husband Michael Haley. 

88qp2u.jpg

88qoyk.jpg

Here Nikki is with late Sushma Swaraj who was a senior member of the Bhartiya Janta Party BJP and former External Affairs Minister in the first Modi's government.

88qozd.jpg

Nikki with Indian PM Modi. 

Edited by Reena

Let's focus on the republican primary 2024 polls. 

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-primary-r/2024/national/

88qrep.jpg

These polls are updated as of December 8 2023.

88qrd7.jpg

Edited by Reena