Healthy sense of self vs Egolessness

@spiritual dreams

Some thoughts feel discordant. 

Some thoughts feel aligned.

To, feeling. 

Or alternatively, join Scientology and listen to David Miscavige. He doesn’t experience discordant and aligned thoughts, he knows & understands everything about feeling instead. By listening to him, you don’t even need to deal with the whole feeling thing at all. You won’t have to feel emotions or anything like that.

From his years of deep learning & knowing and understanding, decades, an entire lifetime really, he’s become infinite feeling. So now he can help you expand your feeling too and reach levels of feeling in the future that you can’t even imagine right now. Then at some point in the future you’ll experience an amazing, fulfilled and happy life - just like he is. You’ll also finally know & understand your purpose and make tons of money from it - just like he is.

Infinite levels of feeling. Levels of feeling so high and so profound, no human has ever reached these levels of feeling before. Alien levels of feeling. What he’s saying might not resonate at first, initially, but the reason no one else knows or understands the infinite & alien levels of feeling David has reached is simply because no one else knows or understands what David knows & understands about the infinite & alien levels of feeling.

These aren’t just thoughts & emotions like you experience. That’s really dumb low-feeling human stuff. This is something altogether different. This is going to help you become and also obtain that deep fulfilled inner happiness in the future, and help you share it in that relationship which is what you actually really want, just like it did for him in the past. You’ll have to realize that everyone is toxic and cut them out of your life, along with anyone who questions what David knows and understands, but don’t think that through, just listen to what David says. That’s the most important piece of the puzzle. Critical really. 

So the most important thing is listening to David because only David can teach you these levels of feeling, because David is the only one who knows and understands. Just reiterating that because that is the most important part. That’s why you have to take David seriously and do a lot of work to reach the levels like he did. And you’re in luck, because for only a small amount of money, he’ll share all of that knowledge and understanding about the feeling you’re seeking with you. If you stick with him and listen to everything he says, he’ll get you to Xenu, and then you’ll be Xenu-Consiousness and finally be able to feel the discord and alignment of some thoughts. 

@Phil Ok these are a lot of questions, I don't know if i can answer them all.

12 hours ago, Phil said:

There are two feeling in direct experience? 

The memories of both at least.

12 hours ago, Phil said:

Is it ok with you if everyone experiences empowerment, or do emotions have to be about you?

Of course it's ok. Empowerment is a good thing right?

12 hours ago, Phil said:

When you have a strong ego, self referential thoughts like ‘I’m weak’ will no longer be met with the guidance of the emotion powerlessness?

A strong healthy ego would have thoughts like 'I'm strong'  right?

12 hours ago, Phil said:

How are you differentiating the teachings referred to, on which all of this seems to stand, from common everyday egocentric lies & manipulation?

Well it seems that killing the ego does seem wrong but also that what you are saying seems to point to no self.

12 hours ago, Phil said:

What is the actual reason or logic for listening to self proclaimed teachers, rather than emotions &  feeling?

How exactly do you expect to feel as yourself, while suppressing yourself in favor of listing to teachers?

I'm not sure really.  It honesly feels pretty discordant but there's always the thought that this person knows more than me and has a better understanding of the mind and reality.

12 hours ago, Phil said:

Ever actually experienced this…. ego?

When did you come up with that term anyways?

I mean, it's there in pretty much one of the most common terms in spirituality.

13 hours ago, Phil said:

There isn’t a single teacher of nonduality, at least in this frame of reference, which suggests any of what you’re saying here. 

I mean a lot of the buddhist teachers talk about no self, emptiness and nothingness a lot. A lot of nondual teachers also talk about the self being an illusion. I guess I'm misinterpreting them based on my conditioning?

13 hours ago, Phil said:

Why not let it be as it is… that easy, self-evident and simple? 

So it's ok to feel like a self?

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@spiritual dreams

Some thoughts feel discordant. 

Some thoughts feel aligned.

To, feeling. 

Or alternatively, join Scientology and listen to David Miscavige. He doesn’t experience discordant and aligned thoughts, he knows & understands everything about feeling instead. By listening to him, you don’t even need to deal with the whole feeling thing at all. You won’t have to feel emotions or anything like that.

From his years of deep learning & knowing and understanding, decades, an entire lifetime really, he’s become infinite feeling. So now he can help you expand your feeling too and reach levels of feeling in the future that you can’t even imagine right now. Then at some point in the future you’ll experience an amazing, fulfilled and happy life - just like he is. You’ll also finally know & understand your purpose and make tons of money from it - just like he is.

Infinite levels of feeling. Levels of feeling so high and so profound, no human has ever reached these levels of feeling before. Alien levels of feeling. What he’s saying might not resonate at first, initially, but the reason no one else knows or understands the infinite & alien levels of feeling David has reached is simply because no one else knows or understands what David knows & understands about the infinite & alien levels of feeling.

These aren’t just thoughts & emotions like you experience. That’s really dumb low-feeling human stuff. This is something altogether different. This is going to help you become and also obtain that deep fulfilled inner happiness in the future, and help you share it in that relationship which is what you actually really want, just like it did for him in the past. You’ll have to realize that everyone is toxic and cut them out of your life, along with anyone who questions what David knows and understands, but don’t think that through, just listen to what David says. That’s the most important piece of the puzzle. Critical really. 

So the most important thing is listening to David because only David can teach you these levels of feeling, because David is the only one who knows and understands. Just reiterating that because that is the most important part. That’s why you have to take David seriously and do a lot of work to reach the levels like he did. And you’re in luck, because for only a small amount of money, he’ll share all of that knowledge and understanding about the feeling you’re seeking with you. If you stick with him and listen to everything he says, he’ll get you to Xenu, and then you’ll be Xenu-Consiousness and finally be able to feel the discord and alignment of some thoughts. 

Ok this made me laugh. Reminds me of my actualized.org days.

1 hour ago, spiritual dreams said:

The memories of both at least.

When are memories experienced?

Of course it's ok. Empowerment is a good thing right?

Empowerment is an emotion. Emotions aren’t things. 

A strong healthy ego would have thoughts like 'I'm strong'  right?

Bigfoot too. 

Well it seems that killing the ego does seem wrong but also that what you are saying seems to point to no self.

Is killing unicorns wrong, or is the truth simple & self-evident; there aren’t unicorns?

I'm not sure really.  It honesly feels pretty discordant but there's always the thought that this person knows more than me and has a better understanding of the mind and reality.

Ever actually experienced this mind and reality which you’re convinced someone else knows and understands?

Would your advice be - suppress and believe what people say?

That way they listen to you and not the guidance, yes?

Ever experienced mental & emotional manipulation?

What is the definition of indoctrination?

What is the definition of psychosis?

How does grooming and molestation work?

How is suppression & denial related?

How does emotional guidance fit into all this (under the assumption that it somehow does or eventually will)?

I mean, it's there in pretty much one of the most common terms in spirituality.

The word unicorn pops up a lot on this forum.

Ever actually experienced a unicorn?

I mean a lot of the buddhist teachers talk about no self, emptiness and nothingness a lot. A lot of nondual teachers also talk about the self being an illusion. I guess I'm misinterpreting them based on my conditioning?

What’s said is there is no (separate, second, finite) self. 

Nonetheless the claim is there are separate selves - Buddhist teachers

Yes, it’s safe to say the message isn’t actually heard. 

Yes, it’s safe to say that it isn’t heard, via the illusion of ignorance, or, the believing of thoughts. 

Conditioning is your possession huh? Just like emotions. 

Ok. Be nice if you shared a picture. 

So it's ok to feel like a self?

What’s a self feel like?

Ok this made me laugh. Reminds me of my actualized.org days.

Not really sure what David Miscavige & Scientology have to do with Actualized.org. 

2 hours ago, Phil said:

The word unicorn pops up a lot on this forum.

Ever actually experienced a unicorn?

The idea of a unicorn could be useful though.

@Phil I understand what you are trying to say but it seems my mind is in a state where it just constructs more and more stories about everything, even if its helpful like observing direct experience. Honestly the best I've felt recently is when I'm not thinking about this spirituality/consciousness shit and just doing normal stuff. How do I just be normal again?

15 minutes ago, spiritual dreams said:

Honestly the best I've felt recently is when I'm not thinking about this spirituality/consciousness shit and just doing normal stuff. How do I just be normal again?

😂😂 Oh, feel you so much.

Spiritual people say that there is no time, but I say time heals.

There must be an effortless way.

15 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Spiritual people say that there is no time, but I say time heals.

Yeah this always bothered me about the 'here and now' type advice, sometimes I feel like shit but the thought that I will feel better in the future helps sooo much and gives me hope. And whaddya know I do feel better after a while.

2 hours ago, spiritual dreams said:

The idea of a unicorn could be useful though.

@Phil I understand what you are trying to say but it seems my mind is in a state where it just constructs more and more stories about everything, even if its helpful like observing direct experience. Honestly the best I've felt recently is when I'm not thinking about this spirituality/consciousness shit and just doing normal stuff. How do I just be normal again?

The ‘unicorn’ is analogous to a second self that doesn’t exist. Delusion isn’t helpful, let alone balancing two of “them”. 😂 

Manifesting is all about allowing, getting out of your own way, and even that is saying too much. Adding in a second self that isn’t actual virtually doubles what there is to let go of unfettering. What you’re referring to as teachings is actually from the illusory point of view of the second self, or, is delusion based and isn’t actually spirituality / consciousness. it’s conjecture. It’s very much opposite spirituality, and it’s no wonder it all feels as it does in addition to conditioning. Glad to hear hopefulness is felt. 🙏🏼 

“My mind is in a state”. 😂 😂 😂 Too funny!

@spiritual dreams

🤦 😆

Maybe a simpler way to say it is with each day that passes without interest or attention lent to the teaching referred to and all the endless conceptualizing and incessant thinking like consciousness work, ego developing or balancing & all the comparative thoughts therein…. 

It’s as if you’re ‘back to’ the present or perception.

Life is supposed to be fun. 

That’s the whole point. 

Fun, consciously creating… the adventure.

This.

The former isn’t “consciousness work” or “ego development”, or spirituality… it’s just thinking, thoughts.

Conceptualizing of this. 

The latter… fun, joy… is more akin to spirituality.

This.