Tension and anger around the Israel Palestine conflict

Kevin

On 11/29/2023 at 12:51 AM, Kevin said:

That whole story relates because I’m so certain that if you rape people and cut off heads and torture people then you are a terrorist. However, people in the media and some people I know are clearly thinking of these people as freedom fighters even.

My mom is a bleeding heart liberal so obviously she thinks the terrorists are victims of circumstance and it’s Israel’s fault, etc. I think that’s an incredibly stupid thing to say. I mean pedophiles are a victim of circumstance. That doesn’t excuse their behavior. She even doubts that the terrorists were raping people. Even though there is video of it. It’s astonishing.

I feel disgust and contempt towards people that think like that.

nobody in Israel got raped or had their head cut off its the opposite actually 

wake up don't be blind and pathetic 

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

On 11/29/2023 at 1:39 AM, Kevin said:

From a political standpoint. It’s absolutely necessary for Israel to continue. From my point of view It doesn’t bother me that much. It’s a part of war. And when terrorists launch rockets from school and hospitals then there will be more civilian casualties. 

that coupled with the videos of civilians taunting and harassing the captives being freed recently and polls showing 85 percent of Gazans support the events of October 7th its hard for me to have any sympathy.

the tough part is that the population has been raised on hate and so who’s fault is it? I honestly don’t know.

nobody has been raised on hate except you lmao 

Do you call children hateful people are you out of your fucking mind?? how many Israelis are on this forum lol you people are brainwashed by your biased hateful media

I don't justify Hamas's act here but nobody deserves to die especially children nobody from Israel died except the army 

On 11/29/2023 at 1:44 AM, Kevin said:

I think I see where you’re going. If I really look into my emotions on this subject, the emotions are rooted in tribalism. Why do I care for the suffering of Israelis and not of Palestinians? At the root of it, it’s tribalism.

If I’m being honest, the way I like to live is far more in line with Israeli way of life. I have a hard time sympathizing with people that will do what they’ve done.

When I was a kid I avoided other kids who got pleasure from torturing insects and small animals.  Emotionally and energetically that’s how this feels to me today.

Maybe there is something I’m missing here. In fact I’m sure there is but I don’t know what.

hey mods racism is not allowed on this forum do something about it thanks 

@Phil @Mandy

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

It's what happens when groups of people are attacking each other and everybody is playing the victim while also trying to manipulate the world stage.  That is a good example of a perpetual conflict.  Each group is so lacking in trust of the other that they make a spirituality out of it on some level.  It's just dripping with victim mentality so cloyingly applied on both sides.  Don't waste too much blood pressure worrying about this conflict because it will go on and on.  It's a great example of a hell on earth situation.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

How is what he wrote racist?

36 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

If I’m being honest, the way I like to live is far more in line with Israeli way of life. I have a hard time sympathizing with people that will do what they’ve done.

When I was a kid I avoided other kids who got pleasure from torturing insects and small animals.  Emotionally and energetically that’s how this feels to me today.

+ Can you go do something with your life pls don't spend all your fucking time on the forum  go do real work instead of worshipping Spinoza thanks 

have a great day

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

3 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

+ Can you go do something with your life pls don't spend all your fucking time on the forum  go do real work instead of worshipping Spinoza thanks 

have a great day

Blah Blah Blah.  How is it racist?  Where was the racism in his post?  Did you just make that up?  I read it I did not see any racism at all.  What were you referring to?  That's a strong accusation to make.  When I use the word racism I can back it up with concrete facts.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

no you don't you back it up with SPINOZA SPINOZA SPINOZA SPINOZA SPINOZA SPINOZA SPINOZA SPINOZA SPINOZA 

Don't change the subject.  How was his post racist?  That was a false allegation you made against him.  I don't get it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Isagi Yoichi

That comment doesn’t seem racist. It seems exploratory, introspective, sincere & open for discussion. 

I also ran it through GPT and it came back negative

GPT:

The comment doesn't seem explicitly racist, but it does touch on the concept of tribalism and different perspectives on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It appears to express a preference for the Israeli way of life and a difficulty in sympathizing with those who have committed certain actions. It's more about personal feelings and biases than overt racism. However, it's important to approach such topics with empathy and understanding of diverse viewpoints.”

Racism would be something along the lines of such and such group of people need to know their place and stay in it.  That mentality is the kernel of racism.  And then combine that with scapegoating, hate, lying, talking smack, and playing the victim against said group.  I've known real racists in my life and they are obviously racist and it's almost like a spirituality for them.  They talk about the group they hate all the time, usually in private.  Racism is basically a form of victim mentality or playing the victim.  It's like using victim language to justify the hatred of usually one class of people.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor