Why "hell" doesn't and cannot exist !

Someone here

33 minutes ago, Omar Osama said:

bec i don't know it well you didnt organize it or make a post explaining it instead of just replying 

I am discussing evolving vs socially governed outcomes by consensus and you don't know it well because I didn't organize it in ancestral order of reproductions occupying time here now?  Any 5 generation gaps added since inception of this species and the numbers per ancestral lineage works one way from the start to extinction of the species' ancestral lineages forward from the moment here, which hasn't occurred yet because we are having this discussion. Sorry about the rude sarcasm.

took 16 originals to reproduce 8 next generation parents and siblings that didn't become parents.  8 great grandparents added 4 grandparents and siblings that didn't become 16 great great grandparents, next generation of 4 grandparents reproduced two parenting the 2 adding the replacement of the 30 previous chromosomes donors in sequence of changing population so far.

Simple compounding chromosomes transfers each generation gap changes each lifetime never same details fertilized cell to decomposed corpse.  Time and occupying space as reproductively present in random selection of specific results arriving only one way since inception of one's ancestral lineage to the 8 billion occupying this atmosphere now.

That is the direct math and algorithm. Not a theory as I am a reproduction alive because of it. I just defeated intellectual doubt, racism, bigotry, 95% of socially induced mental illnesses created by honoring reasonable doubt last 350  to 500 generation gaps ignoring now is the time genetics eternally separates each reproduction active in this atmosphere or any other in the universal moment now is physically eternity and genetics eternally separates reproductions here now.

Accountability reached by critical thinking between ancestral brain adapting to space and social consensus dictating how I spend my time alive.

2 hours ago, Phil said:

How is it known by the name only, that one is offering ideologies (etc)?

Does that work the other way as well?

If I mentioned Solereproduction to Byron and her response was “universal constant behavior patterns among like minded people between all ideologies covering up one universal constant. See I had to invent optical images to fit working philosophy and practiced psychology. Power of suggesting think outside a box vs 6 degrees of separation from a personal position ancestrally alive in series parallel time. those two forms are pictured here. the only difference between the two is 8 corners are inverted to center mass to include space inside the bos at the same time viewing all sides outside one's skin.When instincts has to debate intellectual maybes one better have their own unique set of visual aides.”…

Would that be accurate?

What about Byron experiencing first and then offering an assessment?

Experience adapting to social interpretations/social consensus vs adapting as displaced uniquely here as reproductively present.

Make believe vs explaining the actual evolving process. yes it works both ways, one creates mayhem, madness, misery and the other serenity of knowing why and how one is uniquely here as equally timed apart in their ancestral time displaced.

One error, I put it in bold. 

I have been evolving since conceived, I lived 32 years without questioning humanity, last 40 years I have been ridiculed without mercy since and it has been 40 years.

17 years ago society decided to use a sibling of mine to make a national example of what happens to a person that questions a society's leadership.  That is when I decided to ridicule humanity back.

38 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

Experience adapting to social interpretations/social consensus vs adapting as displaced uniquely here as reproductively present.

Byron Katies work / turnaround isn’t about or related to that, it’s very opposite. That’s why I mentioned it. 

Make believe vs explaining the actual evolving process. yes it works both ways, one creates mayhem, madness, misery and the other serenity of knowing why and how one is uniquely here as equally timed apart in their ancestral time displaced.

She’s definitely not about make believe. She says believing is more like be-leaving truth or being. You’d probably relate quite a bit & love what she offers. Very insightful, genuine article, lovely kind woman. 

One error, I put it in bold. 

It’s not an error. The implication of duality is only in interpretation if at all. I get referred to as a male, guy, dad, husband, brother, friend, boss, etc. It’s a bit dreamy, but certainly not in error. Quite the opposite really, it’s sheer perfection.

I have been evolving since conceived, I lived 32 years without questioning humanity, last 40 years I have been ridiculed without mercy since and it has been 40 years.

Well that’s one interpretation. 😅 🙏🏼 

17 years ago society decided to use a sibling of mine to make a national example of what happens to a person that questions a society's leadership.  That is when I decided to ridicule humanity back.

I’m sorry to hear that, I really am. I’d love to hear more about it if you’re comfortable sharing. Maybe it’s something we could all garner some insight from. You might enjoy the connection aspect as well. 

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Byron Katies work / turnaround isn’t about or related to that, it’s very opposite. That’s why I mentioned it. 

She’s definitely not about make believe. She says believing is more like be-leaving truth or being. You’d probably relate quite a bit & love what she offers. Very insightful, genuine article, lovely kind woman. 

It’s not an error. The implication of duality is only in interpretation if at all. I get referred to as a male, guy, dad, husband, brother, friend, boss, etc. It’s a bit dreamy, but certainly not in error. Quite the opposite really, it’s sheer perfection.

Well that’s one interpretation. 😅 🙏🏼 

I’m sorry to hear that, I really am. I’d love to hear more about it if you’re comfortable sharing. Maybe it’s something we could all garner some insight from. You might enjoy the connection aspect as well. 

I took some time to check out Byron Katie's work only to validate my instincts.  

Intellect interprets differences between people. Instincts navigate personal time adapting as displaced..

Edited by solereproduction

On 12/7/2023 at 8:52 PM, solereproduction said:

Accountability reached by critical thinking between ancestral brain adapting to space and social consensus dictating how I spend my time alive.

That sounds like a good theory. Doesn't it? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

On 12/7/2023 at 5:43 PM, solereproduction said:

I took some time to check out Byron Katie's work only to validate my instincts.  

Intellect interprets differences between people. Instincts navigate personal time adapting as displaced..

Instinct is behavioral patterns in response to stimuli, such as with animals. 

Intellect is reasoning & understanding objectively, such is ego. 

What Byron Katie is offering is about questioning the validity of these beliefs, as awareness is neither an animal nor ego. 

On 12/10/2023 at 6:57 AM, Reena said:

That sounds like a good theory. Doesn't it? 

Describing the evolving situation doesn't need a theory to prove it happens naturally.  Reasonable doubt won't last unless theories can be disproven by the facts allowed in social debate between people protecting their typecast social order rather than discussing their relative time adapting to space simultaneously evolving to the moment here divided by longitudes into 24 hours a rotation of the planet living doesn't exceed adapting as displaced genetically here, now.

Ever changing form since a fertilized cell conceived to replace those added the condeption.  Eternal Hell is manifested destiny by rule of law protecting people pretending now isn't eternity and social identities by context is greater than any body adapting by DNA content.

Edited by solereproduction