Why "hell" doesn't and cannot exist !

Someone here

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

Well I don't see any connection (literally or figuratively metaphorically hypothetically etc) between religious hell as described in the Bible and the Qur’an and a belief In spacetime time . So I want you to elaborate more on this .

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

I had a  God-realization awakening this morning...it’s recognized that everything is basically a boundless groundless playground of perfection.. without the presence or lack of a silver lining..so i discovered the love of God which is me..and which is not the religious sadistic God. there would be no place for any one eternal experience that God could not appear to grow from  which is what hell seems to mean.

Elaborate more on this… to God… which is growing? 

52 minutes ago, Phil said:

Elaborate more on this… to God… which is growing? 

For sure !

So I got my hands on some LSD and mixed it with my yogic practice and felt the most satisfying experience that I've ever lived in my life . It's even better than a drug high or an orgasm or falling in love or cuddling your kids etc

Up to now..I have had three genuine god realizations.  And more. The others are nonsense.  Just imagination.  

God wants to view itself through you while you are here,..as a person.  If it cannot.. then it will keep creating new creations until it can.  What is God?  It is hard to explain.  It "feels" like a sense of universal structure,..a plan..an understanding,..and Love.  For everything and everyone.
time and space literally stopped for me .. and there was a center and it was filled with Love (like a circle )but everyone that ever was,..will be..or could be..no matter how large or small..etc ...was connected to this  and everyone was so HAPPY ..there was no evil.

So that has completely shattered my fear of hell. This motherfucker religious sadistic God doesn't exist .

I AM GOD! And I am PERFECT and GOOD. 

BTW thanks to your teachings also played a huge role in this realization so thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤ 🙏 

23 hours ago, nonduallogic said:

If you were in hell, and absolutely certain that there is no way for you to go out of it, then you would have no choice but totally surrender to it and that would be the end of suffering, because true suffering comes from the belief that you can leave it, and that makes you search for your way out incessantly, and i feel like that's what creates real suffering, whether in a hypothetical realm like hell, or in our direct daily experience. 

It is the never ending confusion of "should i just need to surrender, and be an absolute nondoer, for i have no choice, or should i try to find my way out, and try to be a decider and doer", that is the thing that causes the greatest suffering. It is the feeling that i have free will and choice, and that there is something i can do other than just surrendering to the hell fire, so to speak, that might be better and more beneficial, etc, for me. 

I'm not sure if the real pain actually comes from the negative circumstances, even if it is as exaggerated as the idea of burning in an eternal hell, or if it comes from the resistance to the hell fire, so to speak. If you could really just say to the reality "okay, do whatever you want to me, torture me if you want, i will not resist", then i wonder what would happen. Just being, and completely letting go of the sense of decidership and doership. 

And if we are in a mode of fighting against it, surrendering to our mode of fighting against it also? 

I love your whole post. Very eye opening. It seems that i am in hell as you described it because i believe that i can change it and i am in the mode of fighting against it but i could surrender to this mode of fighting also! 

The way i understand what you said  one should relax into decidership and doership. Is this what you meant?

If you want to change a situation you do need to make a plan, to take decisions and to do stuff. All this starts from negative emotions and the resistance about the current situation. But in the end it's just routine. You decided you want to change things? Then do the things that need to get done without resistance like brushing your teeth. It just need to get done it will suck but no big deal. No need to believe in hell or create hell by believing in it. Just brush your teeth. 

Edit: or maybe i'm in a loop that i need to get out of. That loop is the hell. I want results. To get the results i need to take action. Maybe i should learn to relax instead and then the actions will come effortlessly. The resistance of what is is definitely hell. I'm stuck in this frame of thinking even though it seems like working. It doesn't.

Edited by MazE

On 12/5/2023 at 1:53 AM, solereproduction said:

Perpetual balancing has physical limitations of finite matter taking forms shape ancestrally present within inorganic universal positions like this planet and its atmosphere unique from anything else found/discovered to date.

there is only this planet other planets are fake and NASA is hollywood studio

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

20 hours ago, Devin said:

True, if you publish it yourself, start a bunch of fake accounts on these forums and post about how enlightening it is, all it will take is a little spark.

But then I fall into the corruption I am trying to correct. I am doing the sparks already.  Life by compounding chromosomes evolves in plain sight within the numbers per species occupying time now.

9 hours ago, Omar Osama said:

there is only this planet other planets are fake and NASA is hollywood studio

The universe is ever changing total sum detailed additions arriving next specifically here adapting to time left never being same total sum evolved here now as conceived replacements never duplicating a pre existing ancestor since inception of ancestral lineages forward one at a time.

Hell can be manifested into social behavior evolving forward each generation gap ancestries become role model people saving ideas rather than understanding the specificity of compounding chromosomes added in series parallel time occupying space in plain sight.

Edited by solereproduction

17 minutes ago, Phil said:

@solereproduction

Have you ever experienced Byron Katie’s ‘turnaround’ method?

never heard of it. but from the name I can probably get a general idea about the ideology behind it.  Give up navigating in real time and follow relative time logistics to fit into a social community of your choice of people thinking larger than time alive.

15 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

never heard of it. but from the name I can probably get a general idea about the ideology behind it.  Give up navigating in real time and follow relative time logistics to fit into a social community of your choice of people thinking larger than time alive.

How do you decipher that from a name?

1 minute ago, Phil said:

How do you decipher that from a name?

simple, universal constant behavior patterns among like minded people between all ideologies covering up one universal constant.

See I had to invent optical images to fit working philosophy and practiced psychology.

Power of suggesting think outside a box vs 6 degrees of separation from a personal position ancestrally alive in series parallel time. those two forms are pictured here.

the only difference between the two is 8 corners are inverted to center mass to include space inside the bos at the same time viewing all sides outside one's skin.

When instincts has to debate intellectual maybes one better have their own unique set of visual aides.

Picture-173.jpg.f81806017b011a6d61cda1f0e720ce59.jpg

6 hours ago, solereproduction said:

The universe is ever changing total sum detailed additions arriving next specifically here adapting to time left never being same total sum evolved here now as conceived replacements never duplicating a pre existing ancestor since inception of ancestral lineages forward one at a time.

I think people in the past had wings and fly like birds there wasnt fire back then bec its harmful for the wings and they were advanced they built a lot of cool buildings that still exists buts its pretty fucked up now this generation at this time and space is shit and corrupted we live in the dark ages

10 hours ago, Omar Osama said:

I think people in the past had wings and fly like birds there wasnt fire back then bec its harmful for the wings and they were advanced they built a lot of cool buildings that still exists buts its pretty fucked up now this generation at this time and space is shit and corrupted we live in the dark ages

Reasonable doubt is intellectually induced by power of suggesting life isn't self evident.  There is where the ages of darkness to the human brain are socially induced from within the species doing it to itself ancestrally here now.

The sad reality of humanity and within all its franchises of who's who everyone is trained to believe now isn't eternity forward adapting to time when ancestrally displaced here now.  Simple right and wrong. Morality, legality, ethics, economics, social justification by mob mentality are justified forms of group self deception punishing anyone not complying with role playing cradle to grave within any of the 5 generation gaps evolving forward one at a time like every other species in the food chain native to this atmosphere.

It really never had to be this way, but it got this way denying now is eternity and genetics simply eternally separates the reproductions adapting to the moment here.  It is very painful watching this as my own ancestry is no exception. I was caught up in it first 32 years of my time living. Then I just retreated into my own brain while socially adapting to society getting more corrupted every generation forward.

Nobody accepts real life, so nobody believes anything I say and typecasts me as a malcontent of humanity.  So, you say there is no physical eternal hell, yes there is and humanity sustains it in every reality serving humanity's promise of better tomorrows each rotation of the planet. I have lived with this 40 years, tried to change people's minds last 17, haven't yet.

clarifying my point of view simply adapting to time..

32 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

I have lived with this 40 years, tried to change people's minds last 17, haven't yet.

you have to teach your stuff in a more digestible way, create a website and explain the theory you have i think a lot of people will be interested

8 minutes ago, Omar Osama said:

you have to teach your stuff in a more digestible way, create a website and explain the theory you have i think a lot of people will be interested

How? Honesty isn't accepted.  Simplicity of genetics eternally separates each reproduction isn't simple enough? Everyone follows the path of least resistance, and I am no exception. so I use cyberspace to communicate brain to brain with technology and let every reproduction choose forward from here.

See, even you call it a theory.

adding a thought.

17 hours ago, solereproduction said:

simple, universal constant behavior patterns among like minded people between all ideologies covering up one universal constant.

See I had to invent optical images to fit working philosophy and practiced psychology.

Power of suggesting think outside a box vs 6 degrees of separation from a personal position ancestrally alive in series parallel time. those two forms are pictured here.

the only difference between the two is 8 corners are inverted to center mass to include space inside the bos at the same time viewing all sides outside one's skin.

When instincts has to debate intellectual maybes one better have their own unique set of visual aides.

Picture-173.jpg.f81806017b011a6d61cda1f0e720ce59.jpg

How is it known by the name only, that one is offering ideologies (etc)?

Does that work the other way as well?

If I mentioned Solereproduction to Byron and her response was “universal constant behavior patterns among like minded people between all ideologies covering up one universal constant. See I had to invent optical images to fit working philosophy and practiced psychology. Power of suggesting think outside a box vs 6 degrees of separation from a personal position ancestrally alive in series parallel time. those two forms are pictured here. the only difference between the two is 8 corners are inverted to center mass to include space inside the bos at the same time viewing all sides outside one's skin.When instincts has to debate intellectual maybes one better have their own unique set of visual aides.”…

Would that be accurate?

What about Byron experiencing first and then offering an assessment?