Holding back my Personality Around People

@Mandy I'm sorry, this is just no the season for me to leave this community, I felt triggered at the thought of it. It's easy to tell someone to just tell the truth and leave or be more honest. But to have the possibility of losing your career or facing the awkwardness of everyone you know being surprised about your true "view" is a lot right now.

♾️

1 minute ago, Phil said:

That’s about your experience.

What can you share about yourself?

Nothing. My current interest is expression. Like not being stiffled around people. 

I don't have any specific desire to share anything with people, more just not feeling awkward or stiff. Especially now that I have a gf that shits embarrassing lol. 

♾️

Just now, Devin said:

@Orb is this church and people group new to you? If so you're still learning the dynamic, the language even, how to meld those with your personality.

I've been "plugged in" for nearly a year. Like going to groups, mingling with Christian young adults and stuff. I would say yes I'm still learning the language and how to "blend in". That's the thing man, it feels so good when I'm with my friends and they're living pretty ethical and peaceful lives, most of them are good people. 

♾️

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

Nothing. My current interest is expression. Like not being stiffled around people. 

I don't have any specific desire to share anything with people, more just not feeling awkward or stiff. Especially now that I have a gf that shits embarrassing lol. 

You are aware, yes?

That’s one thing which could be said to be true about you, isn’t it?

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Mandy I'm sorry, this is just no the season for me to leave this community, I felt triggered at the thought of it. It's easy to tell someone to just tell the truth and leave or be more honest. But to have the possibility of losing your career or facing the awkwardness of everyone you know being surprised about your true "view" is a lot right now.

I AM NOT SUGGESTING THAT. I'm suggesting you stay if anything, and observe what is going on, what's being assumed. I AM suggesting you NOT lie to your girlfriend about past relationships or intentions because she is gonna wanna know. Kicking that can down the road too far is gonna be a problem. Maybe you both leave the church. Maybe you keep the job. Maybe you stay and love it. Maybe one falls away and the others stick. Have your cake and eat it too. I don't know. But I do know alignment is all there is. You don't know what's gonna happen. You don't "need" any of it. 

Youtube Channel  

4 minutes ago, Mandy said:

I AM NOT SUGGESTING THAT. I'm suggesting you stay if anything, and observe what is going on, what's being assumed. I AM suggesting you NOT lie to your girlfriend about past relationships or intentions because she is gonna wanna know. Kicking that can down the road too far is gonna be a problem. Maybe you both leave the church. Maybe you keep the job. Maybe you stay and love it. Maybe one falls away and the others stick. Have your cake and eat it too. I don't know. But I do know alignment is all there is. You don't know what's gonna happen. You don't "need" any of it. 

Aaah, okay 😊😊😊❤️ 

Sorry lol I misunderstood and got triggered. 

Actually, my gf knows everything, I've told here everything, all my past intentions and manipulations and she told me hers. And we are still together. 😊

♾️

1 minute ago, Devin said:

The most important thing for blending in fast with a new group is mastering apology. Whenever you think you may have offended, quickly offering a sincere apology.

Sometimes I just wanna grab them by the collar and be like "ITS US, WE ARE IT!" 

♾️

6 minutes ago, Orb said:

The closest thing would be I am not finite, I am not the arising thoughts. 

I am feeling/sensation/being. 

What you are not is nice, but it’s not enough. Don’t stop there. It’s unsatisfying. 

The thoughts about what you are not is still experience. 

The thoughts about what you are is still experience.

You are aware, yes?