Food and Workout Diary, 30 Day Challenge

Mandy

Round 2, Day 1! 

124.4 lbs

I thought this was gonna be gentle and forgot about the high knee sequence at the end. 😆

Nice, had to take a break during a few, especially starfish, but this would be a really good one to repeat to work up to. So fatigued in the end I dropped to the mat during the mountain climbers. 😂

6:40 lemon water

7:25  One scoop 150 cal Garden of Life chocolate meal in a glass of water, 8:30 one scoop 90 cal vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder in a glass of water.

apple, 2 vit d gummies, hot water with cocoa powder 

turmeric tea

pumpkin black bean soup, spinach and sweet potato salad with vegan ranch dressing, grapefruit

60 cal sunwarrior LEAN salted caramel

grapes, apple slices, fresh blueberries, dried mango, pumpkin seeds

hibiscus/rose hip tea

pumpkin black bean soup, apple, zinc done by 6:10

lemon balm tea

I realized that my abdominals are doming during certain ab exercises, so I think I need to back up and do some slower exercises and be mindful of this. Explains why I can't hold my legs up very long. Frustrated... but it's good to know. Also seems to have its nitty gritty claws into value and appearance and why the video I watch that was supposed to be educational showed a woman who that has a perfect stomach 3 months after having a kid but the video is to show that it's not. Comparisons, like I'm confusing the information with all kinds of other stuff. Then the tendency to want to stare at myself and continue assessing, comparing. I told my husband I wanted to put the full length mirror away and he was so enthused he did it without me having to move it. It's total avoidance to write it off as superficial to care, to just forget it, give up, yet the tendency to fall prey to the superficial is where the real burn is, the self is the superficial and can never become anything more, there is no self to be superficial or not. 

I'd like to plan to do some work on my own, not following videos, using my own intuition and intuition with pace. The only thing I've bothered to do this with my whole life is running or walking. 

Talk about building core strength. 

Youtube Channel  

Day 2

125.2lbs (ate too much yesterday and coconut milk and garbanzo beans in soup didn't help) 

6:10 lemon water

6:45 GOL raw organic protein vanilla Chai, 140 cal 

1/4 cup Oatmeal with 3/4ish cups wild blueberries 

Apple, medjool date, 20 Oz thermos of lemon balm tea. 

Charcuterie board at Christmas gathering😆, Kalamata olives, sweet gerkins, almond flour crackers, raspberry goat cheese, grapes, raspberries, carrots, celery, cucumber, hummus. 

Large apple, orange

Sweet potato and spinach salad with ranch, pumpkin blackbean soup. Done by 7, late cause traveling, and so much going on. 

Turmeric tea

Youtube Channel  

Day 3

125.2 lbs. Apparently this scale only does even number decimals. 😂

I was confused where to be with the Bulgarian chair squats so messed around trying to get the right distance from the chair a lot during them, which was convenient because probably couldn't have done it for the whole time anyway. 😂 Nice burn, muscle shaking fatigue. Leg lifts were easy after Pamela's though, but I love the weights. Stopped into Goodwill and scored a sweet 12 pound vintage 90's or 80's dumbbell yesterday for 5 bucks.😁😂  I have sets of 10's and 15's, but 12 will help fill in the gap for lower body workouts, used it in this one. I also ordered a pull up bar and an exercise ball. 

6:30ish lemon water

7:00 One scoop 150 cal Garden of Life chocolate meal in a glass of water, 8:30 one scoop 90 cal vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder in a glass of water.

cleaned out the bowls and spoon after making vegan chocolate and blueberry truffles, I say I would have let my dog do it, but dark chocolate so that's a no go, 😂 apple, raspberry leaf tea

apple, pumpkin blackbean soup with fresh spinach

grapefruit, vegan peanut butter ball , (peanut butter truffles sounds nicer, but I can't do it) vegan blueberry truffle, damn, either these are awesome or haven't had treats in a while, can't tell which. 😂

hike with dogs

sardines and lemon juice, banana

peanut butter ball, chocolate truffle, kids immune gummy (dunno, intuition?) 😆, hibiscus/hawthorn tea

candied dried pineapple, veggie tray stuff including tomatoes, carrots, celery, pepper slices, couple different types of vegan gluten free pizza, peanut butter ball, done by 6:00. Peppermint tea.

Merry Christmas! 

Youtube Channel  

Day 4! Merry Christmas!

124.0 lbs

Fun workout, was feeling a little blah first thing probably because of yesterday's leg workout. 

Still taking breaks with side planks.

Backing up to build some strength, hopefully learn to fully engage my abs, especially in ab holds. 

7:25 celery juice

7:50 One scoop 150 cal Garden of Life chocolate meal in a glass of water, 8:30 one scoop 90 cal vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder in a glass of water.

cocoa powder in hot water

chocolate truffle, banana, vit d gummies

turmeric tea

leftover vegan almond crust pizza piece with olives and mushrooms and leftover veggie tray, celery, pepper, broccoli, tomatoes

peanut butter ball and two blueberry/chocolate truffles

hike with dog

apple, grapes

2 small slices almond flour/vegan pizza

grapefruit

shrimp and shredded zucchini with garlic, vegan butter, apple, zinc, done by 6:00

lemon balm tea

Youtube Channel  

Day 5

124.2 lbs

used 5 lbs dumbbells, then dropped the 3's for the last exercise,

really fun/easy

7:20? One scoop 150 cal Garden of Life chocolate meal in a glass of water, one scoop 90 cal vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder in a glass of water.

rose hip/hibiscus tea, licorice tea 

banana, hot cocoa in water, vitamin d gummies

sardines with lemon juice, sweet potatoes, smoked almonds on fresh spinach salad with plant based ranch, rutabaga with vegan butter, tried leek soup I made

leek/veggie soup/apple, cocoa powder in water 

lemon water

walk with dog

grapefruit

couple pieces of candied pineapple, sweet potato and spinach salad with vegan ranch

leek/veggie soup, small baked potato with vegan butter done by 6:20

lemon balm tea

Youtube Channel  

Day 6

124.2 lbs

Kinda chaotic, good though.

Another really nice one to build up and pay more attention to form and ab engagement. Tried both Lilly Sabri workouts I had saved. These really lifted mood and energy levels, seemed like. Love the Pilates, no shoes style workouts. It's so nice to workout in the winter because it's the only time I'm not dressed on what seems like 8 pounds of fluffy layers.

Thought comes up going back into working, that I'm worried that I won't be as effective or creative if I maintain workouts in the morning, I've never worked out that long or that consistently before now, and perhaps believed that it will steal from my energy or work rather than synergize. Synergy is what I want, but you get what you focus on.  Maybe I should consider a creative inspiration journal. What's more doesn't mean less for something else, there is no something else, just expansion. 

7:05 One scoop 150 cal Garden of Life chocolate meal in a glass of water, one scoop 90 cal vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder in a glass of water

grapefruit and hibiscus/hawthorn tea

1/4 cup oatmeal with about 3/4 wild blueberries, vit d gummies, banana, roasted dandelion root tea

rutabaga, peas, small russet potato, all with oatmilk butter, hot water with cocoa powder

walk with dog

banana

apple, 60 cal Sunwarror lean salted caramel in water, pomegranate, nettle tea

rutabaga with oatmilk butter, leek/veggie soup, peas with oatmilk butter, lemon water, zinc, apple done before 6:00

lemon balm tea

Youtube Channel  

Day 7

124.6lbs

I did it. The nostalgic fun didn't last long. There were no transitions or flow into different sections. I'm glad I did it, but like any sort of endurance thing I've ever done, it's like "ok, well you just keep doing the thing." Why is endurance a thing? Just keep doing the thing. Reminds me of the endurance shirt from Napoleon Dynamite, I think endurance is some sorta complicating separate self bullshit like courage, so it's just the horse's ass that's apparent. Gotta buy me one of those. 

Ok, cool, but also I'm tired. 😂

7:45 One scoop 150 cal Garden of Life chocolate meal in a glass of water, one scoop 90 cal vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder in a glass of water.

cocoa powder in hot water, licorice tea

1/4 cup oatmeal with about 3/4 wild blueberries, vit d gummies, 60 cal Sunwarror lean salted caramel in water

Thoughts coming up criticism, frustration, don't like how my stomach looks. The real frustration is that my stomach has NEVER been good enough. Not at 107 pounds, or 115 pounds, or 120 pounds. Thought that long workouts aren't a good idea, I ate too much. 

Abraham quote of the day... "You’re always getting a perfect vibrational match to what you predominantly give your attention to. But you’ve got to make the best of it. You’ve got to vibrate slightly different from where you are if you are going to improve where you are. You can’t keep taking score of where your business is or your relationship is or your body is without continuing to create it as it is. To make improvement, you’ve got to reach for a different thought." 

The only perfection is in the vibrational match. 

small apple, leek veggie soup with fresh spinach and dulse flakes, hot cocoa with some coconut milk

grape, pineapple

hike/run with dog

canned sockeye salmon with lemon juice (so hungry 😬), grapefruit, hibiscus/rose hip tea

banana, apple, roasted dandelion root tea

two small baked potatoes with oatmilk butter, peas and oatmilk butter, leek and veggie soup, a few frozen cherries done by 5:45

lemon balm/rose petal tea, zinc

Youtube Channel  

Day 8

124.0 lbs

Using 8lb weights through the whole thing

Been doing this one for a year or almost that, it always seems to protect from neck pain, the last plank section is intense and I love the music.

Used 3 and 5 lb weights instead of bottles. Stayed away from cardio today, I'm liking strength exercises more and more but also finding I now crave jumping around every morning. 😂 I actually LIKE full burpees now! 

7:20 lemon water

7:55 celery juice

8:30 One scoop 150 cal Garden of Life chocolate meal in a glass of water, one scoop 90 cal vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder in a glass of water.

hot water and cocoa powder

canned sockeye salmon w/ lime juice, leek/veggie soup with fresh spinach, apple, turmeric tea, vitamin d gummies

grapes

hike with dog

fresh spinach salad with sweet potato and vegan ranch, orange, zinc, https://minimalistbaker.com/cozy-white-bean-mushroom-stew-vegan/ good serving of mushroom/white bean soup

frozen wild blueberries and a few frozen cherries, done before 6:30 

lemon balm tea

Youtube Channel  

Day 9

124.2lbs

Because I learned my lesson with the neck pulled muscle going straight into hiit.

Starts with the killer high knee sequence. 😆

Fun, a little challenging to follow the first time through. 

6:58 One scoop 150 cal Garden of Life chocolate meal in a glass of water, one scoop 90 cal vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder in a glass of water.

grapefruit, mushroom/white bean soup, a little sockeye salmon, 60 cal Sunwarrior salter caramel LEAN in water 

vit d gummies, small apple, hot water with cocoa powder and unsweetened almond milk

hike with dog

grapes, banana, hibiscus/hawthorn tea

mushroom/white bean soup, hot water with cocoa powder and unsweetened almond milk, peppermint tea

one and a half rice cakes with salmon with vegan mayo and tarragon, rice cake with vegan mayo, tomato, kalamata olives and basil, mushroom/white bean soup, apple, done by 5:30

lemon balm tea

Youtube Channel  

Day 10

124.2 lbs

I gotta find something in between this and Pam's full extended leg holds. Still being mindful of keeping lower back to the mat, and holding bellybutton into spine. Might stay with easier ones a little longer, or search for something that's good for my level. Love Pam's pace for HIIT and cardio but it isn't good if your form needs you to slow down. 

Still can't hold the leg holds at the end, this is a nice video to do more often to work up to doing the whole time through. PUT SHOES ON NEXT TIME!!! Feet slipping. Would really like to be able to do leg raises and side planks, lots of opportunity to build some strength there. 

Pull up bar comes Wednesday, marking about 2 weeks delivery time for amazon Prime's 48 hour shipping. ☹️It's partly for shoulder/ spine mobility/alignment, but I want to build some strength with it too. Lower body, squats, lunges, cardio stuff comes easy, but with upper body and abs I usually gotta start from scratch. 

Idea came, when I get my mirror back I'm going to use dry erase markers on it, use it as a dream board. I've noticed that it's too hot and sweaty to workout with a shirt on, and then that's when I get critical, so part of it is regularly working out with no shirt, and focusing on how the exercises feel rather than getting distracted with my stomach not being what I'd like. I HAD TWO KIDS, FUCK OFF thoughts about it. 😂 Excuses, I dunno. I'm reminded of Amanda in What the Bleep Do We Know, (holy crap I never noticed the synchronicity that her name is Amanda) the mirror scene and when she draws all over her body.

7:50 One scoop 150 cal Garden of Life chocolate meal in a glass of water, one scoop 90 cal vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder in a glass of water

licorice tea, banana, hot water with cocoa powder and unsweetened almond milk

mushroom/white bean soup, apple, vitamin d gummies

blueberry goat cheese, (treat for New Years, won't be a regular thing. The website talks about the land and people which is nice but says nothing about animal welfare, tries to look like a local business, but isn't, nah.) GF crackers, hot water with cocoa powder and unsweetened almond milk, hibiscus/rose hip tea, spinach/sweet potato salad with vegan ranch 

hike with dog (legs really sore from yesterday) 

grapes, piece of dried sugared pineapple

grapefruit, Sunwarrior 60 cal salted caramel LEAN, in water

pomegranate, fresh raspberries, GF crackers and blueberry goat cheese, sparkling grape juice, pomegranate juice, wild salmon with roasted green beans, avocado oil, garlic powder, soy sauce, maple syrup, blueberry aoili, rice and vegan butter and scallions,  done by 6:20

nettle tea

Happy New Year! 

Youtube Channel  

Day 10

124.4 lbs

This is my nemesis, so I keep going back. Went through the video and went back and did the side plank lifts/circles again cause I'm too fatigued in the workout to hold them. 

List of things to practice outside videos,

Full bridge (cause it's fun and balances abs workouts) 

Side plank, side plank with leg lift, leg lifts

kettlebell swings (only can do when kids and dog are away)

get to 10 pushups with good form, not sure what I'm at now, probably 5

7:05 One scoop 150 cal Garden of Life chocolate meal in a glass of water, one scoop 90 cal vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder in a glass of water

apple, hibiscus tea, vit d gummies

a little mushroom/white bean soup, leftover salmon, rice, green beans and sauces, aioli from last night, pomegranate juice, GF crackers and blueberry goat cheese, hot water with cocoa powder and unsweetened almond milk,  roasted dandelion root tea

pineapple, Sunwarrior 60 cal salted caramel LEAN mixed in water, more pineapple

blueberry goat cheese, GF crackers, pomegranate juice, spinach/sweet potato salad with vegan ranch, gala apple, licorice tea

GF crackers, apple, broccoli and peas with vegan butter, done by 6:30

lemon balm tea

Youtube Channel  

Day 11

125.4 lbs 

She starts out so easy after the warmup and then you're like a frog in a boiling pot of water. Used 2 10lbs weights, dropped to 8s a few times. Nice mix of weights and HIIT, liked the mix. 

Excited to eat lighter today, feel so bleh after the extra calories. Busy day but gonna try to fit making a leek soup. 

7:10 lemon water

7:45 One scoop 150 cal Garden of Life chocolate meal in a glass of water

quick challenge workout

side plank with 4 leg lifts both sides, 12 leg lifts lying on side, full bridge back bend up and down twice, 5 pushups, got about 4 with good form right now

one scoop 90 cal vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder in a glass of water with a tsp of barley grass juice powder and 1/2tsp of spirulina added in. Brave. Not bad if you don't think about it. 😂

orange, apple

1.5-2 hours ice skating, on and off flying around the rink and then helping my sister with her kids sooooo fun

xylitol cinnamon mint 😂

peas and oatmilk butter, sweet potato with fresh spinach and ranch salad, cocoa powder in hot water with almond milk, hibiscus tea

walk with dog

spicy cracked pepper sardines can with squeeze of a lemon

honeycrisp apple, peas and vegan butter, shredded zucchini and spinach cooked in water with a little avocado oil and garlic salt plus vegan butter done by 6:30

chrysanthemum tea, zinc

Youtube Channel  

Day 12

124.6 lbs

Feeling tired from all the activity yesterday. Skating was so worth it though. 

7:00 celery juice

7:30 One scoop 150 cal Garden of Life chocolate meal in a glass of water

one scoop 90 cal vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder in a glass of water

cocoa powder in hot water with almond milk, hibiscus tea

veggie/leek/potato soup

half banana, smoothies with other half banana, about a cup of wild frozen blueberries, warm water and approx 1.5 tsp each of barley grass juice powder and spirulina

orange

spinach salad with sweet potato, vegan ranch, wild blueberries, potato with vegan butter, vit d gummies, dandelion root tea, leek/veggie/potato soup 

cocoa powder in hot water with almond milk, apple, chrysanthemum tea

soup, banana

hike with dogs, pigeon, firelog stretches/yoga poses

grapes, Sunwarrior 60 cal salted caramel LEAN mixed in water, one piece of candied pineapple

baked potato with vegan butter, grapefruit, soup with some dulse flakes, zinc, done before 6:00

lemon balm tea

Youtube Channel  

Day 12

124.6 lbs

I used to do her workouts and yoga years ago. 

Haven't lost any weight for two to three weeks now, there were two holidays in between there but I didn't go crazy for either of them. I still want to get down to 120 or under to see what it's like, but I'm also quite happy to maintain, what I'm doing seems sustainable. Comfortable, which I'm happy about but also wanting to challenge a bit. Feeling a little unsure about what I want and aligning with it, that's ok. Is there a step towards this I could take that lights up? I could run an extra loop in the woods with the dogs if that feels ok. We might have enough daylight hours so that's possible, if not maybe in a couple weeks there will be enough light. I could stop eating earlier, target to stop eating at 5:00. I could try to always have a leek soup made. Continue on to do extra strength training later in the morning if possible. The one that really lights up is stop eating at 5:00. 

One scoop 150 cal Garden of Life chocolate meal in a glass of water, one scoop 90 cal vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder in a glass of water

1/4 cup GF oatmeal, with about 3/4 cup frozen wild blueberries, vit d gummies, apple, cocoa powder in hot water with some almond milk, hibiscus/rose hip tea

Got my pull up bar, put it together, and set up somewhat securely, YAY! As expected, I have very little strength there at all but that's ok. Now to blow up the exercise ball and hope the vizsla does not go into full on gremlin mode around it. 

leftover shredded zucchini and cooked spinach, baked potato with oatmilk butter, leek/veggie soup, pomegranate juice, cocoa powder in hot water with some almond milk, moringa tea

grapefruit, Sunwarrior 60 cal salted caramel LEAN mixed in water

run/hike with dogs, did two loops, close to twice the mileage, 20 side leg lifts each side, 5 pushups, two full bridge pose

made it a point to fill a water bottle twice and drink it, grapes

Sweet potato with fresh spinach, a few cashews, kalamata olives, blueberries and vegan ranch, (seriously experimenting with these salads. I had an image of the of the blueberries which I thought was weird but seemed like a received idea, and is actually so good.) leek/potato/veggie soup

done by 5:30 ( I'm going to shoot for 5:00 but it's tricky to get food eaten in time) 

lemon balm tea

So revised plan is to try to double my mileage walking or running and at that time also drink more water and try to be done eating before 6, shooting for 5:00. This will also help with my dishwasher routine problems. I also want to work on wasting less food, saving money on food that way. Been composting way too much fresh produce, but glad I've started using far more than I used to. Just would like to get smarter about it.

Youtube Channel  

Day 13

123.8 lbs

This was AWESOME!!! Used a 25lb kettlebell. 

This turned out to be more of a practice, meet the exercise ball, than a follow through workout, I think I need an easier one to get used to the ball, or maybe just in general. Ball flying across the room. 😂 Fun to challenge balance though. 

Still dropping in the last leg up hold. Feeling stronger though. If I do this first thing instead of last, might do better. 

With my full length mirror in the closet for almost two weeks now, reminding myself that this is about feeling and about fun, not making myself worthy of acceptance or outrunning the metaphorical tiger. 

7:25 One scoop 150 cal Garden of Life chocolate meal in a glass of water, one scoop 90 cal vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder in a glass of water

apple, cocoa powder in hot water with some almond milk, hibiscus tea

potato with fresh tomato and cilantro and oatmilk butter, sweet potato fresh spinach/blueberry/vegan ranch/ cashew salad. Leek/veggie soup with dulse flakes and lemon juice, vit d gummy

grapefruit, Sunwarrior 60 cal salted caramel LEAN mixed in water, banana, roasted dandelion root tea

2 loops, run/hike with dogs

grapes, pineapple, apple, pumpkin seeds roasted on coconut oil

can of sardines with lemon juice, baked potato with oatmilk butter, leek/veggie soup with lemon juice and dulse flakes, apple, zinc, done by 5:30

lemon balm tea

Youtube Channel  

Day 14

123 lbs

Feeling some tightness in hips, so did the squat video. Pilates one was challenging at the end. Just need to drop my leg once on either side toward the end in the last thigh one. Didn't put shoes on once which also makes it slightly easier. Tomorrow I'll do HIIT I think. Running and walking nearly double the distance in the afternoons is covering some cardio but I love what HIIT does for VO2 max. Building "strength" that way feels amazing. I guess it all works together. 

7:50 One scoop 150 cal Garden of Life chocolate meal in a glass of water, one scoop 90 cal vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder in a glass of water

1/4 cup GF oatmeal, with about 3/4 cup frozen wild blueberries, vit d gummies, zinc

2 small baked potatoes with caramelized onions, roasted carrots, Brussel sprouts and onions in avocado oil with garlic salt, leek/veggie soup

Long hike with dogs, one big loop, one medium, one small. Cold.

Sunwarrior 60 cal salted caramel LEAN mixed in water, (felt bad after drinking, might have been the combo of the long walk in the cold? Or the MCT oil?)

grapes. 

apple, peppermint tea

sweet potato/spinach/blueberry/vegan ranch salad, banana, leek/veggie soup. done by 6:05 

lemon balm tea

Youtube Channel  

Day 15

123 lbs

Halfway through second round and halfway to getting my full length mirror back. I miss it. There's a place in the woods that triggers me to visualize, or it's become a habit. Yesterday I noticed that I started to visualize myself from the outside looking in, like I was looking at myself from the perspective of someone else and I noticed this and I flipped this around and owned that I can't see myself. While skating the other day I realized that if I looked down to close to me, or started thinking about my appearance or myself, I would start to lose my balance. In this way body insecurities, thoughts of how others are perceiving me is losing balance, or losing the fun of momentum. 

I listened to a Carolyn Girvan Q and A or two that really made me wake up to how twisted and confused  fitness has gotten with aesthetics. You can get obsessed with having the perfect body or obsessed with constantly making gains. I really want fitness to enhance and synergize the rest of my life, not to overtake it. At the same time, sometimes you have to push things too far before you find the goldilocks zone. Fun, nothing serious going on here. I went back to working full time in May of last year (my work is just about 100% done sitting down) and we had the rainiest summer I can remember, so I got little activity and believed that was a necessary sacrifice to give my business my best. But that's just a dumb untrue belief. With that said, I do want to give more focus to my business, and bring more spark into it, maybe starting a more general journal would be helpful. 

Right now 30 minutes in the morning seems right, and I think two loops in the woods for walk, or pushing the walks somewhat longer is helpful. 

Still cannot hold last one on either side. 

7:20 One scoop 150 cal Garden of Life chocolate meal in a glass of water, one scoop 90 cal vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder in a glass of water

apple, cocoa powder in hot water with some almond milk, roasted dandelion root tea

leek/veggie soup with dulse flakes, spinach, sweet potato and ranch salad, vitamin d gummies, feeling kind blehh

hike with dogs, mostly walking, one big loop, one medium loop

grapes, Sunwarrior 60 cal salted caramel LEAN mixed in water, apple

banana, rose hip/hibiscus tea

grapefruit, 2 apples 

red lentil spaghetti, Prego garlic sauce, vegan mozzarella cheese, broccoli and oat milk butter, pomegranate done before 6:00

lemon balm and rose petal tea

Youtube Channel  

Day 16

123.8lbs (come on, I can't even get away with lentil pasta? Yeah I know, you know what you get when we weigh yourself everyday.) 

This was a bit too easy, I think maybe moving on to challenging ones with giving myself the permission to modify a lot. 

This vizsla showing up uninvited. 🥰Feels like home. 😂 I thought this was gonna be restful and what does she do, FULL PLANK LEG LIFT HOLDS. See if I ever go to you for restful videos Pam! I think I have a parasocial relationship now. 

I'm feeling really frustrated. I feel fatigued, I don't know if I'm not pushing hard enough or not being kind enough to myself, the thing those two polar opposites (apparently) have in common is that it's something I'm not doing right. I feel a wave of relief come over me, like I really don't care about this to take it seriously, that it's excellent practice for what I actually care about. I have NO idea where that came from, but I like it. FUN. FUN. It's fun. 

Tomorrow will be a day off from exercise, and lemon water/celery juice and morning fast. Will make it a point to get my soup made today. 

7:05ish One scoop 150 cal Garden of Life chocolate meal in a glass of water, one scoop 90 cal vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder in a glass of water

1/4 cup GF oatmeal, with about 3/4 cup frozen wild blueberries, vit d gummies, cocoa powder in hot water, licorice tea, apple

sweet potato/ fresh spinach/blueberry/vegan ranch salad, red lentil spaghetti with Prego sauce and oatmilk butter, broccoli and oatmilk butter, apple, zinc

grapefruit, Sunwarrior 60 cal salted caramel LEAN mixed in water

2 cinnamon applesauce cookies https://www.medicalmedium.com/blog/cinnamon-applesauce-cookies

short walk with dog, pigeon and firelog poses

leek/veggie soup 

cinnamon applesauce cookie,  sweet potato/ fresh spinach/blueberry/vegan ranch salad, apple done by 5:30

lemon balm/rose tea

Youtube Channel