How can I learn to love myself?

Reena

I have always struggled to love myself. I don't hate myself. It's just that I can't love myself. It's like it's all blank inside. This unworthiness inside. Like I'm simply living but not having anything inside to lovingly guide myself. 

I wish I had that inside me where I could love myself.  Where I could celebrate my own worth or value myself enough. This has been a rough task for me for years now. 

Thanks for reading. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

14 hours ago, Reena said:

I have always struggled to love myself.

Try simplicity & honesty. 

How’s that thought feel, great or not great?

I don't hate myself. It's just that I can't love myself. It's like it's all blank inside.

This unworthiness inside. Like I'm simply living but not having anything inside to lovingly guide myself. 

I wish I had that inside me where I could love myself.  Where I could celebrate my own worth or value myself enough. This has been a rough task for me for years now. 

Thought tells an epic saga of two selves in time.

The story is believed at face value. 

Thoughts arise and are instantly believed & assumed to be true because of course, “I know”. 

I knows if I hates or not and so I knows there’s no guidance.

I knows what I can and can’t do and so I knows there’s no guidance. 

I knows there’s an inside & an outside, and already knows what’s inside and so I knows there’s no guidance. 

I knows theres worth & value, and so I knows there’s no guidance. 

I knows there is time, and I knows it’s in time, and so I knows there’s no guidance. 

How Can I Learn to Love Myself?  Divine Masculine attainment.  Following close behind, human Masculine attainment.  The Masculine is about the I.  If you want to feel best you would integrate everything though.  The Masculine doesn't function on its own.  Also practicing transcendence is healthy too.  There's a wobble between integrating and transcending.  The Divine Masculine is about I Sovereignty, including I Love, I Truth, etc.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

29 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Divine Masculine attainment.

The Not-a-thing Applying-to-a-specific-kind-of-thing becoming YOUR-thing. Is self love about attainment? A body without a penis can attain a penis if it wants through various means depending on how you define attain, but no thing cannot attain no thing. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

The Not-a-thing Applying-to-a-specific-kind-of-thing becoming YOUR-thing. Is self love about attainment? A body without a penis can attain a penis if it wants through various means depending on how you define attain, but no thing cannot attain no thing. 

I don't argue only share.  I consider this your share.  I'm not going to pick at anyone's spirituality.  Only if that person asks me.  Then I will be very careful not to ask that person to substitute their mind with mine.  I want people to find their own spirituality that they created that works for them.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I don't argue only share.  I consider this your share.  I'm not going to pick at anyone's spirituality.  Only if that person asks me.  Then I will be very careful not to ask that person to substitute their mind with mine.  I want people to find their own spirituality.

I hear that, sharing is far more fun than arguing. What if it's just questioning, exploration, fun and curiosity and there aren't people who know anything? Like improv instead of making fun of each other for forgetting the pre-written lines. Wouldn't that be more fun? You still get to have the exchange, the conversations, the synchronicity, the synergy instead of being concerned that you haven't done the right amount of studying and reciting. 

Youtube Channel