Anyone who has experience with fake orgasms? 

I think it's the worst thing to happen to someone. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

13 hours ago, Saylor Twift said:

I’ve asked her directly. 
I looked her dead in the eyes. Stone cold expression. And asked, “did you fake it?”

It's not worth being with someone who has fake orgasms. It's also not worth being with someone with whom you have to be pretend to be happy with by faking orgasms. 

I wish I had broken up when the guy didn't care if I was happy or not and I had to fake my orgasms for him. It's not worth it when they don't use sex to bond with you, rather use sex just as a pleasure seeking activity. A person who truly loves you will look you in the eye and make powerful eye contact while trying to give you orgasms because they truly care that they want to connect with you. They want that soulful connection. They want to truly be inside you. And not just enjoy the moment. They want that intensity, that dance, that rawness and a natural chemistry. Not having sex like cowards. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

1 minute ago, Saylor Twift said:

It’s the absolute worst having to deal with people who have no regard for the feelings of others. They’ll fake anything and everything just to keep the act up. To keep the show going. They think that’s what a relationship is. A drama written by unknown people and played out on a brightly lit stage for others to watch. They’ll wear their partner like a flashy piece of jewelry. Just something to add to their own self image. Something to show off to their friends and family, but to be taken off at the end of the day, and ultimately discarded. If it’s a nice enough piece of jewelry, it might be handed down through the generations, but odds are it’ll just end up in some dusty box of long forgotten things. What a waste. What was it all for? Was it entirely an avoidance of our true nature, or was it just a cheap thrill to be enjoyed in the moment and then forgotten about? Does it even matter?

If you have been with a person like this, it's too bad. I have been with a person who told me that they like being with me because of my popularity. It felt weird because I wanted them to be with for genuine reasons, for liking me for who I am/was, not for bullshit reasons like popularity, how is it different from saying "I'm with you for your money," Like all day everyday he would call me a princess and at the end of the day there was no talk, no connection. Everything was meant as a drama, to show the world that he likes me, I was his object of desire, it made me sick over time. He even told me that he always got a boost by being with me. Stuff that hurts badly. I didn't muster the courage to break up with him, because I believed that somewhere he must have loved me. Finally one day I had enough of the fake drama and I broke up with him. It was a sad experience but I learned that fake orgasms aren't the way to go. If you have to hide something from your partner and put on a facade out of the fear that they will leave you, then it's just not worth it. Let go. It hurts in the beginning. But it's best to be single than being with someone who pressures you into maintaining a facade. 

1 minute ago, Saylor Twift said:

There are three types of princesses. The first type of princess hates being called princess. He desperately wants to break the mold and discover a more authentic side of her character outside the image of the perfect girl her family and society has made her. She’ll try anything to prove to people that she’s an original. She’s 3 dimensional and she needs the world to know it. I’ve got nothing but love for the first type. 
The second type loves being a princess. She loves everything about it drama and all. She’s say, “fuck yeah I’m a princess, and you better treat me like one”. She’s loud and annoying in the most beautiful way. What you see it what you get, and there’s no guessing games. I’ve got nothing but love for this second type.

The third type knows exactly who she is, and has nothing to prove. She doesn’t care what people are projecting onto her, she just does her own thing and has a great time of it. She might even guess what people are projecting and play into it for fun. She loves subverting expectations and she’s highly skilled at doing so. She’s sharp as a razor and can be lethal when she wants to be. She’s impossible to manipulate in any way because she can cut through any game playing. She’ll only accept you in your most raw and authentic form, and take nothing less. Obviously she’s the least likely to be happy with a transactional relationship. If you want to be with her, you better get creative. But she’s still a princess. And she has elements of the previous two types. This is the most intriguing type and the hardest to love. But she’s the easiest type to fall for. Watch out though, she’ll be the death of you if you aren’t careful. 

It's best to not be a princess. Just get treated like the human that I'm. It's these validation games that society puts in our head. It makes it easy to fall for fuck boys because they use these validation games to use the "push pull" technique on women. Women who are emotional and want a simple uncomplicated relationship fall for this nonsense and realize that they are with an inauthentic man. It's a disservice both ways. 

3 minutes ago, Saylor Twift said:

There are three types of princesses. The first type of princess hates being called princess. He desperately wants to break the mold and discover a more authentic side of her character outside the image of the perfect girl her family and society has made her. She’ll try anything to prove to people that she’s an original. She’s 3 dimensional and she needs the world to know it. I’ve got nothing but love for the first type. 
The second type loves being a princess. She loves everything about it drama and all. She’s say, “fuck yeah I’m a princess, and you better treat me like one”. She’s loud and annoying in the most beautiful way. What you see it what you get, and there’s no guessing games. I’ve got nothing but love for this second type.

The third type knows exactly who she is, and has nothing to prove. She doesn’t care what people are projecting onto her, she just does her own thing and has a great time of it. She might even guess what people are projecting and play into it for fun. She loves subverting expectations and she’s highly skilled at doing so. She’s sharp as a razor and can be lethal when she wants to be. She’s impossible to manipulate in any way because she can cut through any game playing. She’ll only accept you in your most raw and authentic form, and take nothing less. Obviously she’s the least likely to be happy with a transactional relationship. If you want to be with her, you better get creative. But she’s still a princess. And she has elements of the previous two types. This is the most intriguing type and the hardest to love. But she’s the easiest type to fall for. Watch out though, she’ll be the death of you if you aren’t careful. 

Next time a guy calls me a princess, I'll tell him I don't want him. Lesson learned, the harder way. 

In my early days as an 18 year old, I wasn't very aware of my sexuality. I behaved like a catholic nun. I didn't talk about sex at all. And this continued into my adulthood. 

Now that I keep trying to discover my own sexuality I realize that women aren't figment of imagination. 

Women aren't just a love letter. 

It makes perfect sense because a woman has to give birth, have a child, her hormones have to rise to a level to push the child out of her vagina. All of this will require massive force and motion inside her. How will this be possible by simple talk?

It means women are very physical and intense. They cannot be otherwise. Of course women are emotional too. But emotions is just her secondary nature. Her primary nature is physical. 

I was wrong or immature about female sexuality. 

So fake orgasms cannot cut it for a woman. She will remain fundamentally dissatisfied. It will not do her good. 

She has to experience a real orgasm and this can be done through a virtual medium too (happened to me where I got intense orgasms as the guy talked to me on the phone so it's not like it's not possible), but whether it's real life or virtual online, she has to experience real orgasms and she is deprived of her own sexuality in a way. This dissatisfaction means she will stop liking or wanting the guy at some point. 

Women experience fake orgasms like awareness experiences fake humans. 

An orgasm is or isn’t experienced. A ‘fake orgasm’ is never actually experienced.

Just the claim is experienced. Not the thing or experience the claim, claims.  

A fake orgasm never actually happens to someone, like being human never actually happens to awareness.