What is caveman power?

Reena

What traits/features/qualities come to your mind when you think of pure caveman power? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I think caveman power is extreme survival. Holding on to your own 

Like an inner self defense mechanism. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

I don't know but I'm associating caveman power with extreme masculinity. 

Like this submarine. I mean whale. 😆

It's like defend your ground. Tribalistic power. It can be insane. It can be inspiring. It's like saying "just do it."

12 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Sounds like Donald Trump to me.  Pure caveman power.

Stop putting Donald Trump into everything. Grow up.

Caveman power is stupid.  I don't recommend it.  You want highly intelligent use of power.  Power should be used very wisely and holistically.  Behaving like a reactive and selfish brute is not sustainable and backfires in predictable ways.  People get their just deserts in life on some level.  And a lot of this comes from stupid uses of power.  Make your madness have a method and have that lean toward the good as best as you can, and I'm speaking for everyone here too because we all have a bit of madness in us.  Think before acting.  Feel it through too.  Don't just operate on impulse and emotion.  That's the way a child behaves.  I'm all for integrating the child but one also has to integrate the adult too, and ultimately the Universe on some level.  Make sure everything is taken into consideration before you use power if possible.  "Speak softly and carry a big stick" -- Teddy Roosevelt.  Notice this quote is paradoxical.  This is a very wise quote.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Nothing is stupid. Only for you.