Few personal questions for Phil

Someone here

@Phil would you Mind if I asked you a few personal questions?  I hope not 🙏.  This is not to imitate you or copy your lifestyle..but because you seem like a man who already got his shit together and now he is just enjoying the show 😉 

So ..1-how many hours do you sleep? 

2-how many hours do you meditate daily ?

3-how many meals do you have a day ?

4- what is your diet in general? What category of food is the most focused on (I assume raw fruits and vegetables )? and what type foods do you avoid (like sugar etc).?

5-what are your ambitions? Goals? Stuff that you really want to achieve that is not yet achieved in your life ?

6-do you hit the gym ? How do you exercise? 

7-this one is a little bit "none of my business " but if you like you can answer ...what is your  main source of income? 

Thanks 🙏 

@Someone here @Alexander

The ignored & overlooked presupposition essentially renders all the questions to nothing more than projection of delusion, the suffering of which can be inspected & dispelled. 

The spheres aren’t theoretical and are not some thing a finite being could ever think up. Theory / theoretical / conceptual (and all doctrines, dogma’s, ism’s etc therein) is the activity of thought, not some thing or any thing else, humbling as it may be. The activity of thinking is apparent and thus can not define ‘the lens’ nor therein ‘the being’ which is being the lens and therein the apparent activity of thought.

Attention can be withdrawn from the activity of thought / thinking and therein the illusory (deceptive, not based on reality) mental experience of a subjective and objective reality, and or of a subject or object, or subjective or objective experience can be readily ‘seen’ for what it is & isn’t. What’s found as it were could not possibly come from a finite separate self, because there isn’t any.  

It is not possible to bend a spoon! 

I am being the spheres. 

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Jonas Long ha been keeping a close eye on me don't you? 

@Phil I appreciate your post but it was only about Alexander's question..what about OP?

Idk about you.  I was just trying to think of what a cool enlightened guy who doesn't give a fuck would be like. 

Edited by Jonas Long

@Someone here

What’s being said isn’t actually being heard.

Interpretations (conditioning / conjecture) of what’s being said are arising at lightening speed. Slow down & contemplate more deeply. Shift to perception & sensation, withdrawing attention from the activity of thinking. (For those with ears).

7 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Phil would you Mind if I asked you a few personal questions? 

I don’t Mind, I am nondual. 

7 hours ago, Someone here said:

I hope not 🙏.  This is not to imitate you or copy your lifestyle..but because you seem like a man who already got his shit together and now he is just enjoying the show 😉

When a fundamental misunderstanding is overlooked and the discord felt is ignored, all which follows is also discordant misunderstanding which is a seeking of resolve with respect to the discord felt.

Happiness = being. Happiness is the fundamental essence or nature of being. Happiness, Peace, Love (ineffable) = The Truth. 

Conditioning, conjecture, activity of thinking, just more thoughts™: 

There is a finite separate self which is not just thought activity but is a real actual self, and happiness for this separate self is a product of what this doer did in a past, or could or will be a future result of what this separate finite doer does in a present.

All which is ignored is that this is the activity of thinking, and is not ‘in’ perception or sensation. 

19 minutes ago, Phil said:

When a fundamental misunderstanding is overlooked and the discord felt is ignored, all which follows is also discordant misunderstanding which is a seeking of resolving the discord.

Happiness = being. Happiness is the fundamental essence or nature of being. Happiness, Peace, Love (ineffable) = The Truth. 

Conditioning, conjecture, activity of thinking, just more thoughts™: 

There is a finite separate self which is not just thought activity but is a real actual self, and happiness for this separate self is a product of what this doer did in a past, or could or will be a future result of what this separate finite doer does in a present.

All which is ignored is that this is the activity of thinking, and is not ‘in’ perception or sensation. 

@Phil first of all I'm soo disappointed that you didn't answer the questions .even though im not entitled to them .you do what you wish for . But not sure what's so stressful about questions like what do you eat and when do you sleep etc....

Anyway.....

Great ! Let's talk about this very realistically and very "groundedly"(not sure if that's a word lol )....

This is basic enlightenment stuff. Nothing new or nuanced here honestly. And I and encourage everyone to take it seriously because it helped me remove a lot of the unnecessary suffering that I used to cause to myself. When I compare myself to others it becomes crystal clear to me that I'm at some very advanced level.. given the fact that my material life is such a shitty one in comparison..and yet they suffer and I don't. Yet.. my life is not the worst thing I can imagine. It could get a lot worse..and I think I'm extremely fortunate to be who I am. In fact..I would not trade my life with anyone.

.even with you..even though I'm 100% sure your material life circumstances are better than mine. I mean you have a YouTube channel. I struggle for putting goddamn bread on the goddam table 😫 

And just to not beat around the bush.. This utopian Buddhist unconditional happiness is a myth. 

The reality of the matter is that you are a biological robot.. just Play with the levels of Serotonin in your brain and it will become impossible for you to be happy.  And you will need 3 pills of Prozac every day just to feel just fine. (I do take antidepressants and I know what I'm talking about ).

It's all programed into you from the beginning.. Stuff like a good meal.. Sexual orgasm.. Socializing.. Entertainment.. Etc pull the switch of dopamine in your brain and that basically makes you happy... That's all that there is to it.  There is no such thing as "unconditional happiness". Or happiness via no means whatsoever. Just doesn't make sense. Sorry .that's my opinion. 

What you say is very unrealistic and out of touch with the real world . In the real world when you want to get happiness..you work ..you earn fucking cash ...you then go and satisfy your stomach and your dick. Sorry again but I hope you don't mind  the steam in response .it's because I hear that a lot from other spiritual teachers and I have had enough .

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil first of all I'm soo disappointed that you didn't answer the questions .even though im not entitled to them .you do what you wish for . But not sure what's so stressful about questions like what do you eat and when do you sleep etc....

Anyway.....

Great ! Let's talk about this very realistically and very "groundedly"(not sure if that's a word lol )....

This is basic enlightenment stuff. Nothing new or nuanced here honestly. And I and encourage everyone to take it seriously because it helped me remove a lot of the unnecessary suffering that I used to cause to myself. When I compare myself to others it becomes crystal clear to me that I'm at some very advanced level.. given the fact that my material life is such a shitty one in comparison..and yet they suffer and I don't. Yet.. my life is not the worst thing I can imagine. It could get a lot worse..and I think I'm extremely fortunate to be who I am. In fact..I would not trade my life with anyone.

.even with you..even though I'm 100% sure your material life circumstances are better than mine. I mean you have a YouTube channel. I struggle for putting goddamn bread on the goddam table 😫 

And just to not beat around the bush.. This utopian Buddhist unconditional happiness is a myth. 

The reality of the matter is that you are a biological robot.. just Play with the levels of Serotonin in your brain and it will become impossible for you to be happy.  And you will need 3 pills of Prozac every day just to feel just fine. (I do take antidepressants and I know what I'm talking about ).

It's all programed into you from the beginning.. Stuff like a good meal.. Sexual orgasm.. Socializing.. Entertainment.. Etc pull the switch of dopamine in your brain and that basically makes you happy... That's all that there is to it.  There is no such thing as "unconditional happiness". Or happiness via no means whatsoever. Just doesn't make sense. Sorry .that's my opinion. 

What you say is very unrealistic and out of touch with the real world . In the real world when you want to get happiness..you work ..you earn fucking cash ...you then go and satisfy your stomach and your dick. Sorry again but I hope you don't mind  the steam in response .it's because I hear that a lot from other spiritual teachers and I have had enough .

You can hear it as many times as you like, or not at all, if you never understand it, it amounts to the same. 

59 minutes ago, Someone here said:

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

would you Mind if I asked you a few personal questions?  I hope not 🙏.  This is not to imitate you or copy your lifestyle..but because you seem like a man who already got his shit together and now he is just enjoying the show 😉

Anyway.....

Utopian and Buddhist are conditions, the very activity of thinking pointed to. 

Happiness is unconditional. Already the case.

Only beliefs to the contrary such as “utopian” and “Buddhist” (other) obscure.

The ‘contrary’ aspect is on behalf of a nonexistent finite self, which seems to be present based on the prior assumption of “utopian” or “Buddhist” as “the other”. 

There’s no such thing or entity as a “Buddhist”. 

The reality of the matter is that you are a biological robot.. just Play with the levels of Serotonin in your brain and it will become impossible for you to be happy. 

That a you can become happy is not what’s being said. 

Misinterpretations and misunderstandings arise as lightning ‘speed’, and are heard, and what is being said misconstrued. 

And you will need 3 pills of Prozac every day just to feel just fine. (I do take antidepressants and I know what I'm talking about ).

Feel the relief in replacing I know with I believe, or perhaps even I’ve been believing. A nice simple ‘tool’ for this is: 

Whereas once I ________, Now I ________. 

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/just-let-source-take-out-the-garbage

It's all programed into you from the beginning..

There’s no you.

Empty the cup. 

🤍

Stuff like a good meal.. Sexual orgasm.. Socializing.. Entertainment.. Etc pull the switch of dopamine in your brain and that basically makes you happy... That's all that there is to it.  There is no such thing as "unconditional happiness".

Unconditional happiness is not being said to be a thing. 

Or happiness via no means whatsoever. Just doesn't make sense. Sorry .that's my opinion. 

Meditation vs listening and believing. 

Acknowledgment & expression of emotions vs self referential rumination. 

“I just found out there’s no such thing as the real world; just a lie we got to rise above”.

J. Mayer

23 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil yah ..more of the same .

I'm not implying that you talk gibberish..perhaps it not clicking is my fault.  Maybe ...

Then again thanks for your time and effort and I apologise if sounded a bit disrespectful. 

@Jonas Long now that  actually starts to make me suspicious .

Even if you never heard of gravity though, you'd still be subject to it. 

20 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Even if you never heard of gravity though, you'd still be subject to it. 

Nor sure how's that related to anything at all .

15 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

It’s not your fault. If you’re gonna hear anything, please hear that. 

It is not your fault. 

If you’re angry, experiencing anger, you have every right to be and to express it. 

Thanks 😊 

It's just that i lost my beans and went on a rant on you . Sorry again.  I respect you and I look upto you.  Your words are like God himself doing poetry.  I just resonate with some but not with all .that's All.

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Nor sure how's that related to anything at all .

Thanks 😊 

It's just that i lost my beans and went on a rant on you . Sorry again.  I respect you and I look upto you.  Your words are like God himself doing poetry.  I just resonate with some but not with all .that's All.

Because what is being "explained" is just how it already is, whether you "get" it or not.  Nothing will be different after you understand gravity than it was before you understood it.  Nothing will really be different when you understand that separation is illusory, because it already is, had been all along, just like gravity has been here all along, before it's "invention".