Few personal questions for Phil

Someone here

10 hours ago, Someone here said:

So ..1-how many hours do you sleep? 

Wakefulness is aware the notion of wakefulness experiencing sleep is actually an experience of a hindsight thought based on an illusory perspective; ‘I woke up, so, I was sleeping.’ It’s not based on direct experience, it’s based on misidentification. 

Get as much sleep as needed. If you have trouble sleeping talk about it. There’s something to be released. 

2-how many hours do you meditate daily ?

Same aspect. Meditation is like dreaming. From an illusory perspective one sleeps & dreams and wakes up to one’s life & meditates in a real world. 

If one is dreaming it doesn’t occur to one to dream. If one is meditating it doesn’t occur to one to meditate. The humorous & reassuring aspects of the notion are revealed. 

3-how many meals do you have a day ?

Same situation. Eat what truly resonates. If eating from aversion, to feel better, express & release. Appetite & habits will change naturally. 

‘Meals’ in the tradition sense don’t seem to resonate. 

4- what is your diet in general? What category of food is the most focused on (I assume raw fruits and vegetables )? and what type foods do you avoid (like sugar etc).?

This resonates most: https://www.actualityofbeing.com/the-loophole-shake

In addition to that, mostly whole foods. Produce section vs processed food aisles. 

Meat, sugar, carbs and almost everything manmade doesn’t seem to resonate. 

5-what are your ambitions? Goals? Stuff that you really want to achieve that is not yet achieved in your life ?

There’s just ‘this’ unfolding & the dreamboard is ‘this’. 

6-do you hit the gym ? How do you exercise? 

The basement. Elliptical & bowflex.  By appearing as everything else & making it seem like I am. 

7-this one is a little bit "none of my business " but if you like you can answer ...what is your  main source of income? 

Me. 

@Someone here

It’s really not your fault brother. Not in any way.

And that underlying Goodness arising ain’t coming from over here. It only arises within. It can flush out more than you might suspected. Allow it. It’s ok. It’s on your team. It’s your biggest fan. There’s nothin to prove, cause it’s not your fault. It’ll only help you, lift you to where you’re tryin to go. It’ll break your heart too. And that’s Good. That’s how it gets the fear out. 

The stuff about work, income, etc… these are the ‘limiting beliefs’ coming up. Look to process them. Expression is the way and there are many means. There is also ‘feeling the fear and doing it anyways’. In that way of going about it, the fear does diminish too. It’s less severe and there are less occurrences. There is also any combination of these ways of going about it too. You can’t get it wrong. There’s things you want to change about your life & it’s all possible - but you are perfect as you are. You remain as always, absolutely innocent. 

@Someone here

Thanks, but I’m really the same as everybody else. 

All that’s relevant is that you are that wonderful feeling… and there are some limiting beliefs… and so there is clarity on what ‘the work’ is… yeah?

And maybe also that this wonderful feeling is guidance which is always present and always trustworthy…?

It’s never going to leave. 

(Did I go too far there?)

And maybe even… how could that good feeling that arises ever be in a future, a result of some doing or thinking!

Right!?

’It’s’ ‘there’ all the “time” (now)…

it’s only discordant beliefs, thoughts, which obscure ‘it’. 

This making any sense?

24 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

Thanks, but I’m really the same as everybody else. 

All that’s relevant here is that you are  that wonderful feeling… and there are some limiting beliefs… and so there is clarity on what ‘the work’ is… yeah?

And maybe also that this wonderful feeling is guidance which is always present and always trustworthy…?

It’s never going to leave. 

(Did I go too far there?)

And maybe even… how could that good feeling that arises ever be in a future, a result of some doing or thinking!

Right!?

’It’s’ ‘there’ all the “time” (now)…

it’s only discordant beliefs, thoughts, which obscure ‘it’. 

This making any sense?

I need to contemplate this first before I give you the answer. 

However if you rush me ..I can think of being hungry as a form of not good feeling and which  has nothing to do with "discordant beliefs".

What do you say to that ?

@Someone here

Hey don’t go blaming any impatience on me! 

38 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I can think of being hungry as a form of not good feeling and which  has nothing to do with "discordant beliefs".

Indeed. There is an experience of sensation which we would call feeling hunger or even feeling hungry. 

What there isn’t is an experience of hungering feeling.

‘Hungering feeling’ doesn’t even make sense. 

Feeling must be prior to sensation & thought. 

The sensation referred to as hunger can even get so intense it’s pain. 

Suffering, identifying as the body which was born & will die - yet mysteriously does not go anywhere 🤔 - is however, optional. 

“It's the room, the sun and the sky. The room, the sun and the sky!

I've been waiting. I've been waiting for this moment!”

- The Silver Sun Pickups