Cool Libertarian Right Wing Channel

I found this channel yesterday and it's really good.

For anyone who wants to learn more about how the libertarian right view things or if you're just curious check it out, it's called MentisWave. 

It's fucking awesome. So satisfying to see content like this when there's so many breadtuber leftist channels all over the place.

Here's just one video that was very illuminating: 

♾️

@Mandy I find the videos interesting to watch. I wouldnt use the words helpful or clarifying as i dont watch them for those purposes, mostly for learning, seeing current events through a right wing point of view, also questioning the common views from the left too. 

I really like questioning everything. Ill get really into a certain topic or "side", then ill go to the other side and and see what they have to offer that way I have a full view of both sides. 

I spent years watching left wing content and now I'm watching right wing content to see what's their side of the story.

It's been very eye opening actually. 

♾️

6 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Obviously they cite studies.  All propaganda cites studies and sources.  It's job is to sound legit. 

So how do we verify the validity of certain ideas/views? 

We cite studies? We dont cite studies? We just wing it?

Also, have you actually watched one of the videos?

Edited by Orb

♾️

@Jonas Long 

-Denying cited studies/sources when they are shared under every video. 

-Desiring to completely eliminate certain ideas from a forum ("No fucking way I'd allow this shit on my forum is all I'm saying. ") simply because its "wrong-think", or not the right thing to believe (according to you).

-Calling the videos "Toxic Propaganda" when not one of them has been seen entirely.

These kinds of attitudes/thoughts are authoritarian fundamentally. Which is the irony...

Edited by Orb

♾️

I find it odd that libertarianism is supposedly more right wing when it's core thing is non-government intervention, and each party is all about how the government should intervene. It's also weird to me that conservatives aren't really about being conservative when it comes to spending, it's just that they don't want to spend it on people. It's also strange that democrats are the progressive party yet have remained the same for so long, and it's the Republican party that looks nothing at all like what it looked like 20 years ago. 

It's really like a big joke. 😂

Youtube Channel