What is the point of having a relationship if to make it succesful one has to deny itself of loving the women?

@Jonas Long I have severe mental illnesses and sometimes they can blur my perception of things. You shouldn't really depend on my words for anything. I go into lot of conflicts all the time. Today I say something. One month later I can say something entirely different. It's not my fault. My mind works and creates thoughts and ideas in eccentric ways and I am often not in proximity to reality. Although whatever I say is from direct experience, even experiences can be exceptional and misleading. I fell in love with another severely mentally ill man who was very controlling but also very loving. So it interfered my perception. And I fashioned my ideas out of it. I will never know the truth because I have been rejected by men most of the time. I never had a real chance at experiencing male love and intimacy for longer than a year. So my ideas come from all of my limited experiences. Lucky are those who find love and who find someone they get along with and they are happy in life. I don't know about me. Most people wouldn't want a relationship with a mentally ill person. So I guess I count as an exception. My parents never had a normal relationship. I'll never know what normal feels like. So maybe philosophy fulfills me when reality doesn't. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic.