❤️‍🔥 Unconditional Love ❤️‍🔥

“The lover and the beloved were never two different things now were they?  So there is nothing to die.  I wouldn't put too much love into another's words.  Originality goes a long way.” @Robed Mystic

It isn’t about the words, it is about what is felt. 
What dies is veil, the lover is the veil to the Love that is. 

Originality is natural when we de-condition, empty. If there is something running that isn’t allowing us to express with the other person then we might land on debating, criticizing, & not holding space for the emotions. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

1 hour ago, Loop said:

“The lover and the beloved were never two different things now were they?  So there is nothing to die.  I wouldn't put too much love into another's words.  Originality goes a long way.” @Robed Mystic

It isn’t about the words, it is about what is felt. 
What dies is veil, the lover is the veil to the Love that is. 

Originality is natural when we de-condition, empty. If there is something running that isn’t allowing us to express with the other person then we might land on debating, criticizing, & not holding space for the emotions. 

Indeed there is a coming together.   But I prefer to not think of this as something dying but that there is simply a new birth. Death is nothing but birth, in the end.    Thank you for sharing the love brother. ❤️ 

Edited by Robed Mystic

@Robed Mystic

Thank you for sharing as well. ❤️

Essentially you are saying here “I don’t want off the wheel of suffering, I want to keep being reborn.” This is totally ok, everyone has the right to their own dis-ease. 

When we get into self-reflective work we often times are going to it to try to re-program ourselves to be better, but de-programming is where we will unveil our Authentic Self. 

Instead of building a new sand castle (re-birth), let the waves crash on the beach, cleaning the sand person/ castle away. Naturally what resonates will come as what is discordant is washed. The sand person is washed away, and Genuine Being is unveiled. 

In this case, there isn’t a birth, what was never born can never die. 
Veil wise, the only thing that was born is the lover, born by believing it needs to give love or get love to/ from something or someone. 
The compulsion “This is not enough” 🔄 “This is too much”, veiling the Actuality of Being. 

🏝️

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

IMG_1980.thumb.jpeg.49b27ac43f323c89d18d193870c6859f.jpeg

Instead of the compulsion to get something from somewhere, we can connect, allow the lover to die, with no attachment to self or to other. 

This is the beauty of spiritual community, we can get together and look through each other. Until it is unveiled, there is no people, this is the Love we are. 

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@WhiteOwl

Honesty goes a long way. Perhaps you can create a space with her to process those feelings. Write about them in your journal, getting things down on some thing can really shine light on what is really being felt. Sometimes it can fell just like a little feeling, but as it is expressed the iceberg is unveiled from underwater. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@DMT Elf You may ask Phil to reopen it if you like, but it's the second thread of yours I've closed with the same comment which wasn't really considered the second time around. Too much seperate selvery personry going on. There was ways to make things interesting, charged and productive and clarifying AF without making perfect conditions for a dumpster fire. This is the internet in 2023, I'm bored of dumpster fires, especially those at the expense of others. 

Youtube Channel  

@DMT Elf I don't have an impression of you. Go back and read what you wrote. See how many times you unnecessarily specifically mentioned separate selves. If I want to get rid of a weed in the yard, I dig it up, I get to the root, I don't prune it so it can come back more fully leaved out. Rather than trying to undo what something did or someone said that you believed, ask why it was that you were attracted to it in the first place. 

Red and violet are the opposite ends of the chakra system, magenta is the primary color in between red and violet, so stage magenta would be closing the loop and totally dissolving the hierarchical spectrum of imaginary stages and levels, either that or having ones head up their own ass. 

Youtube Channel  

18 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Red and violet are the opposite ends of the chakra system, magenta is the primary color in between red and violet, so stage magenta would be closing the loop and totally dissolving the hierarchical spectrum of imaginary stages and levels, either that or having ones head up their own ass. 

🙂💧🙂
💜🙏🏼❤️‍🔥

🙃🔥🙃

Let us close the loop, by opening the space for our emotions. 

Don’t forget the hammer!

Frozen fear is melt by re-triggering ourselves & allowing the space to feel the trigger. Then we can “feel the burn” & “get our hand off the stove”.

The hammer can pull out a nail, or it can drive it deeper. All depends, when you get hit do you notice the drive to hide, to shutdown & project, and allow the space for that fear. This will unpack all the other emotions as well. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Unconditional Love/ God/ Absolute Truth isn’t a noun,

It is a verb.

You never reach a state called enlightened,

There never was a state, a state is a noun, there is only verb. 

Every noun is a verb, everything is the Verb. 

Feel the vibrations!

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

"If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back."

— Carl Sagan

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

On 9/9/2023 at 1:17 PM, WhiteOwl said:

I seem to express the shadow attributes while the girl i was/am seeing is expressing the light attributes. What can be done. 

Ask her how. 

Then just listen. 

Then articulate exactly how ‘the good feeling’ is leaving her and entering you. 

If you find this isn’t the case, then you’ll be aware you are the great feeling, and all to the contrary of this is beliefs.