_1000 love letters to my lover Benton

Reena

I think in some ways Benton is really helping me even if he is not around. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

But I have some degree of angst against you that I suppressed for a very long time. 

These days I'm confused when you look at other women. You wanted other women over me? 

Trying to bait me? Trying to hurt me? 

None of what you do is extraordinarily different for me in any way. 

Like integral said that you were always in conflict with everything. It wasn't my problem then. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

It's hard to love a man who doesn't love you. Or makes you feel undeserving of love. 

I don't know what you want out of me. I'll never know what you want out of me. And I'll never be able to give you what you want and I'll leave it at that. 

A question I ask myself very often - 

Can you ever forgive Benton? 

Now my love has left me. I don't feel as much. As I used to. I don't feel the same way for you anymore. 

Maybe some day we become one. 

In my dreams, I promise you. 

In my dreams, there's only you. 

In my dreams, in my dreams.... 

I promise you. I know I love you.