Astrology and zodiac fun

Reena

11 hours ago, Reena said:

Cancer

88i0g5.jpg

Huh, didn't notice cancer is from day 21 to 22. I've been seeing both these numbers synchronistically for some time. I'm also cancer. Born in July 12.

I'd say 21, 12 and 22 are my lucky numbers, but no luck seems to be connected to it. These numbers are just appearing outta nowhere, but there seems to be no meaning to them.

There must be an effortless way.

10 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Me too. But it sounds like a load of bullcrap.

I guess it's hard to figure what's going on in a Cancerian's mind. Sometimes they're calm. Sometimes they are like a storm. Fiery temper. Jordan Peterson is a good example. They are extremely masculine, warm hearted but can display a tough exterior. They can cry like children yet have a lot of resilience. They are very protective of their family. But they can be critical too. They go both hard and soft. They are a mutable sign and they reflect that very dynamically in their temperament. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Sagittarius

Sagittarius women are free-spirited and adventurous, making them passionate lovers. Their open-mindedness and love for exploration extend to the bedroom, creating an exciting and dynamic experience for their partners. If you’re seeking a partner who can keep things spontaneous and full of zest, a Sagittarius woman might be the perfect match for you.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic.