Astrology and zodiac fun

Reena

8844h1.gif

Eartha Kitt

ARIES_Eartha-Kitt.jpg

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Aries loves to be number one, so it’s no surprise that these audacious rams are the first sign of the zodiac. Bold and ambitious, Aries dives headfirst into even the most challenging situations (which is appropriate, since the body part associated with Aries is the head). Like their fellow fire signs, Leo and Sagittarius, Aries is a passionate, motivated, and confident leader who builds community with their cheerful disposition and relentless determination. Uncomplicated and direct in their approach, they often get frustrated by exhaustive details and unnecessary nuances. They like things quick and dirty, a temperament also reflected in their sexual proclivities.

Aries is a cardinal sign that kicks off not only the spring season but also the entire zodiac wheel. Astrologers believe that each sign learns the lessons absorbed by its preceding signs, both joyful and painful. In the case of Aries, however, there is no inherited wisdom: Aries leads with blind optimism, barreling through life with an electric joie de vivre that perfectly complements their distinctive impulsivity.

These fire signs think after they leap, which often results in lessons learned the hard way. Aries represents the singular spirit (while Aries’s opposite sign, Libra, symbolizes partnership). These rams adhere to an “every person for themselves” philosophy. While this self-determination can be inspiring, Aries needs to watch out for selfish tendencies.

This sign is ruled by Mars, the dynamic red planet named after the Roman god of war. Accordingly, these courageous rams are always armed and ready for battle. Aries is known for an explosive temper, and although their outbursts don’t last long, it’s definitely best to avoid fiery rams until the steam has dissipated. But when these brazen rams are not flying off the handle, they’re upbeat, positive, and playful creatures who enjoy living life to the fullest. You can always spot an Aries excelling on the sports field, speeding down the highway, or organizing a vibrant party game.

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Taurus 

8844cf.gif

Dolores Del Rio

TAURUS_Dolores-Del-Rio.jpg

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Taurus is an earth sign represented by the bull. Like their celestial spirit animal, Taureans enjoy relaxing in serene, bucolic environments, surrounded by soft sounds, soothing aromas, and succulent flavors. Taurus is ruled by Venus, the enchanting planet that governs love, beauty, and money. Taurus’s Venusian influence make this earth sign the most sensual of the zodiac: These cosmic oxen are enchanted by any physical manifestation of comfort and luxury. Pleasure is a necessity for epicurean Taureans and they feel most content when pampered. (Taurus governs the neck, so neck caresses are especially irresistible to these bulls.)

It's true that in their perfect world, Taureans would spend all day bathing in a tub overflowing with essential oils. At the same time, these earth signs know the value of a dollar. Taureans aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and work hard to earn big rewards. They're ambitious, focused, and resilient and they feel most secure when steadily putting money into a savings account.

Cosmic oxen are all about return on investment (the bull is also the symbol of Wall Street), and Taureans know how to play the long game in both professional and romantic pursuits. Security is paramount for Taureans and any threat to their stability will be sure to have a celestial bull seeing red.

As a sign, Taurus is fixed, an astrological quality that reflects Taurus’s steadfast, loyal nature. Fixed signs are excellent at maintaining systems and Taureans prioritize consistency and reliability in all areas of their lives. It must be noted, however, that Taurus does have a bit of a reputation: What a Taurus perceives as dedication is often regarded by others as stubbornness. Accordingly, these bulls may end up lingering in unhealthy situations — whether relationships, jobs, or homes — longer than necessary just to prove a point. Despite their occasional obstinance, however, Taureans are dependable partners, soothing their friends and lovers with their trustworthiness and devotion.

Taurus is a practical, sensual, and dependable Earth sign that values love and material pleasures. Ruled by Venus, they seek beauty and stability.

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Gemini 

884790.gif

Lucille Ball

GEMINI_Lucille-Ball.jpg

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Have you ever been so busy that you wished you could clone yourself just to get everything done? That’s the Gemini experience in a nutshell. Appropriately symbolized by the celestial twins, this air sign was interested in so many pursuits that it had to double itself. Because of Geminis' intrinsic duality, they're often falsely misrepresented as two-faced. In reality, however, Gemini rarely has a hidden agenda. Playful and intellectually curious, Gemini is constantly juggling a variety of passions, hobbies, careers, and friend groups. They are the social butterflies of the zodiac: These quick-witted twins can talk to anyone about anything. Find them buzzing between happy hours, dinner parties, and dance floors.

Gemini season begins on May 21, a day that ushers in the heat and electricity of summer. Gemini is accordingly excellent at guiding change and transformation. These curious twins are terrific pioneers, using their energy to spearhead innovative creative projects. A fearless thinker, Gemini is always down to try something new. But after they have shared their progressive vision with the world, it’s best to let these twins get back to ideating: These hyperactive air signs have short attention spans and are most satisfied when they can move fluidly from one idea to the next.

Both Gemini and Virgo are governed by Mercury, the messenger planet of communication. Despite sharing a planetary ruler, however, these two signs are opposite in their approaches: Gemini expresses emotions externally, whereas Virgo processes internally. Gemini is all about output, so these twins love to chat and often speak with their hands (which happens to be the body part associated with Gemini). Communication is paramount for them, and they require fluent streams of transmission.

They love texting and tweeting almost as much as they love talking IRL. In fact, the act of expression is often even more important to loquacious Gemini than what is actually being said — and they must remember to be thoughtful with their words. Another incredible Gemini quality, however, is that these natural chameleons can quickly recover from even the most shameful foot-in-mouth moments. Gemini moves too fast to care about embarrassing missteps: They simply move on.

Playful and intellectually curious, Gemini is constantly juggling a variety of passions, hobbies, careers, and friend groups.

Edited by Reena

Cancer 

8847d5.gif

Billie Holiday

CANCER_Billie-Holiday.jpg

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Cancer is a cardinal water sign. Represented by the crab, this oceanic crustacean seamlessly weaves between the sea and shore, representing Cancer’s ability to exist in both emotional and material realms. Cancers are highly intuitive and their psychic abilities manifest in tangible spaces: For instance, Cancers can effortlessly pick up the energies in a room. These crabs are highly sensitive to their environments, as well as extremely self-protective. Much like their celestial spirit animal, Cancers are shielded by hard, external shells. At first, these crabs may be perceived as cold or distant. With time, though, Cancers reveal their gentle nature, genuine compassion, and mystical capabilities. Just don't be surprised if it takes a while to get to know them.

Cancer is ruled by the moon, the celestial body that represents comfort, self-care, and maternal energies. Accordingly, Cancers tend to be domestically oriented. They love to create cozy, safe spaces that serve as their personal sanctuaries, then spend lots of time in them. Cancers care deeply about their families and are quick to adopt caregiver roles. But these crabs must be careful: When Cancers invest in someone emotionally, they risk blurring the line between attentive nurturing and controlling behavior.

Cancers attract friends and lovers through their loyalty, commitment, and emotional depth. These crustaceans make excellent hosts and enjoy entertaining with comfort food and free-flowing libations. (Cancer rules the stomach, so there’s nothing these crabs love more than a home-cooked meal.) If you're not a fan of Cancer’s attachment to the home, that may be a bit of a problem. Though these celestial crabs avoid direct conflict by walking at an angle, they can inflict a harsh pinch with their distinctive brand of passive-aggressiveness. It may be difficult to convince a Cancer to talk openly about what's bothering them, but if you can do it without making them feel threatened, you'll build long-lasting trust.

Cancer is a sensitive, intuitive zodiac sign that prioritizes family and home. Ruled by the moon, they require care and understanding.

Cancer is ruled by the moon, the celestial body that represents comfort, self-care, and maternal energies. 

Edited by Reena

Leo 

8849zt.gif

Mae West 

884bs1.jpg

Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Roll out the red carpet, because Leo has arrived. Leo is represented by the lion, and these spirited fire signs are the kings and queens of the celestial jungle. They’re delighted to embrace their royal status: Vivacious, theatrical, and passionate, Leos love to bask in the spotlight and celebrate themselves. These lions are natural leaders and they enjoy cultivating friendships and romances that are artistically and creatively inspired. Playful Leos have no problem leaning into drama-fueled romances that are perfectly suited for the tabloids. (In fact, they may even prefer them.) After all, every Leo perceives him or herself as a celebrity. These astrological divas never get tired of lavish dinners, exclusive parties, or decadent designer wear.

Leo is ruled by the sun, the dazzling celestial body that governs life and vitality. The sun never goes retrograde, and likewise, Leos are renowned for their stability, loyalty, and consistency. They are dedicated friends and lovers who put their hearts into every relationship. (Fittingly, the Leo sign governs the heart.) Lions love to watch their mates succeed — until they feel threatened. They can become impaired by their ego, pride, and jealousy when they start to fear their star power will be eclipsed. It’s important for celestial lions to remember that their light is never obscured by others, and the bright shine of others' success does nothing to their own. Ultimately, Leos' own hubris is the greatest threat to their happiness.

This fixed sign is known for its ambition and determination, but above all, Leos are celebrated for their remarkable bravery. In tarot, Leo is represented by the “strength” card, which depicts the divine expression of physical, mental, and emotional fortitude. Fearless optimists who refuse to accept failure, Leos will find their deep wells of courage grow as they mature.

Leos possess natural leadership abilities, creativity, self confidence, and dominance. They are warm-hearted, loyal, and possess a strong sense of humor.

Edited by Reena

Virgo 

8846ep.gif

Nellie Bly 

VIRGO_Nellie-Bly.jpg

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

Virgo is an earth sign historically represented by the goddess of wheat and agriculture, an association that speaks to Virgo’s deep-rooted presence in the material world. Virgos are logical, practical, and systematic in their approach to life. This earth sign is a perfectionist at heart and isn’t afraid to improve skills through diligent and consistent practice. Virgo rules the digestive system, which makes these earth signs especially attuned to the ingredients that make up a whole — in food and in everything else. They're hyper-aware of every detail.

Virgo is governed by Mercury, the messenger planet of communication. Though Mercury also rules Gemini, these two signs are radically different: Gemini is about output and expression, whereas Virgo is about input and processing. A Virgo deals with information like a computer, transforming even the most jumbled set of information into organized, clear concepts. Though Virgos long to be meticulous in all pursuits, they must remember that constantly chasing after the ideal can be destructive when applied to self or others. Beauty exists within our imperfections and it’s important for Virgos to learn that flaws are not defects.

Above all else, Virgos want to help. They are kind, gentle, and supportive friends and lovers who use their incredible intellect and resourcefulness to problem-solve. Virgo's opposite sign, Pisces, offers guidance through spirituality, but Virgos want to assist on a practical level. These earth signs are always striving to provide workable solutions and improve broken systems. Methodical, committed, and hardworking, they make excellent teachers, healers, editors, and musicians.

Virgo season's dates run from August 23 to September 22. Virgos are an earth sign, represented by the virgin or maiden symbol.

Edited by Reena

Libra

88474g.gif

Rita Hayworth 

884cp4.jpg

Libra (September 23 - October 22)

Libra is an air sign represented by the scales (interestingly, the only inanimate object of the zodiac), an association that reflects Libra's fixation on balance and harmony. Libra is obsessed with symmetry and strives to create equilibrium in all areas of life. These air signs are the aesthetes of the zodiac: Ruled by Venus, the planet that governs love, beauty, and money, Libras adore high art, intellectualism, and connoisseurship. Suave Libras need to surround themselves with stunning objects and create environments that reflect their exquisite tastes. Accordingly, these air signs make excellent designers, decorators, art critics, and stylists.

While Libra's opposite sign, Aries, represents "me," Libra symbolizes "we." Relationships are paramount for Libras, who find balance in companionship. They love harmonious partnerships with fashionable mates, especially those who make attractive arm candy. (Libra governs the skin, and these air signs are highly motivated by physical appearance. There's no better way for a Libra to relax than with a luxurious face mask.)

Libras, when they are regularly coupled, must be careful about seeking attention outside the agreed-upon boundaries of their relationship. Since they try to keep everyone happy and engaged, they may find themselves tempted to push the limits of their agreements with their partners. People-pleasing Libras must remember that the happiness of their loved ones and the health of their relationships is more important than maintaining the attention of distant admirers.

Libra is a cardinal sign, which means Libras are accordingly great at launching new initiatives. However, because Libras consider multiple perspectives in all pursuits, these air signs struggle with indecision. Instead of constantly seeking outside perspectives, Libras would do well to develop (and trust) their own intuition. Their characteristic ambivalence aside, Libras can navigate virtually any social situation, effortlessly resolving conflicts by simply turning on the charm.

Libra Zodiac Sign. Intelligent, kind, and always willing to put others before themselves, Libras value harmony in all forms. 

Edited by Reena

Scorpio 

8846nu.gif

Frida Kahlo

SCORPIO_Frida-Kahlo.jpg

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Scorpio is one of the most misunderstood signs of the zodiac. Because of its incredible passion and power, Scorpio is often mistaken for a fire sign. In fact, Scorpio is a water sign that derives its strength from the psychic, emotional realm. Like fellow water signs, Cancer and Pisces, Scorpio is extremely clairvoyant and intuitive.

What makes this water sign unique is its distinctive venomous sting. Like their celestial spirit animal, the scorpion, Scorpios lie in wait and strike when least expected. Life is a game of chess for these calculating water signs, who are constantly plotting several steps ahead in order to orchestrate an eventual checkmate. This doesn't mean their intentions are necessarily nefarious. Scorpios simply know what they want and aren't afraid to work hard and play the long game to get it.

They never show their cards and their enigmatic nature is what makes them so seductive and beguiling. Scorpio is the sign most closely associated with sex: The part of the body that Scorpio governs is the genital area. Sex isn't solely about pleasure for these sensual scorpions. They also crave the physical closeness, spiritual illumination, and emotional intimacy sex can provide.

Scorpio is ruled by Pluto, the planet that governs both destruction and transformation. On a good day, Scorpion energy is ambitious and enticing. On a bad day, however, the shadowy side of Scorpio is fueled by a relentless desire for control. Power-hungry Scorpios must remember that if controlled by their egos, they are at risk of poisoning themselves. This sign is at its best when that intrinsic intensity is applied to deep, soulful connections with friends and lovers. When they build trust with others, Scorpios demonstrate unparalleled empathy, depth, and commitment that brighten even the darkest parts of Scorpio’s magical psyche.

Scorpios are known for their passionate and assertive nature with a level of determination and focus that is often unmatched by the other zodiac signs.

Edited by Reena

Sagittarius 

8846s9.gif

Maya Angelou

SAGITTARIUS_Maya-Angelou.jpg

Sagittarius—November 22-December 21.

The final fire sign of the zodiac, Sagittarius traits are unlike any other sign of the zodiac; they're totally unique to this brazen spirit. As a professional astrologer with almost 10 years of experience, I can honestly say that there is no zodiac sign like Sagittarius. What makes Sagittarius so unique is its dynamic blend of passion, curiosity, intensity, and adaptability. Represented by the archer (a half-man, half-horse centaur), Sagittarius isn't afraid to use its bow and arrow to explore expansive terrain, seeking answers in places and spaces others wouldn’t dare venture. Whether they're white water rafting down a river in some undisclosed location or taking a pilgrimage to a sacred site to uncover secrets about an ancient civilization, Sagittarius’ quest for knowledge knows no bounds.

Sagittarius is a mutable sign, meaning it is associated with adaptability and flexibility. This perfectly reflects the archers' deep-rooted desire for change. Sagittarians are born to explore and it is critical that these archers have the freedom to roam. (Sagittarius rules the thighs, so these archers are always on the move.) Fueled by wanderlust, these archers can be found traversing all corners of the world on thrill-seeking expeditions, chasing after geographical, intellectual, and spiritual adventures. Sagittarians are on a perpetual quest for knowledge, which makes them incredible storytellers, entertainers, and creatives. It's not all fun and games, however: Sagittarius is notorious for its signature bluntness, and their "brutal honesty" can often lead to misunderstandings, communication breakdowns, and lots of hurt feelings. But the good news? Sagittarius doesn't take anything too seriously, so it's hard to stay mad at these wild optimists.

Sagittarius' ruling planet is Jupiter, the planet of abundance. You know the expression "go big or go home?" Yeah, that’s basically Jupiter's motto. Jupiter is all about excess — it expands anything it touches. So, naturally, this sign demands to have it all. The word "enough" doesn't exist within this sign's vocabulary. When Sagittarius is intrigued by something — whether it's a Wikipedia blackhole or a newfound internet crush — they go all in. That is, until something else catches their eye. As a mutable sign, Sagittarius don't stay on any single fascination for too long; these archers have so many passions and interests, they’re constantly bouncing from one idea to the next! What's more, since 2020, the solar and lunar eclipses have been activating the Gemini-Sagittarius axis, so there's been tons of movement and transformation for this fiery sign. Be sure to check this month's Sagittarius horoscope for insight on Sagittarius' latest journey.

What is a Sagittarius known for?

This should come as no surprise: Celebrity Sagittarius like Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, Britney Spears, and Jay-Z are all known for their larger-than-life spirits. Sags are captivating characters who can light up any room with their exhilarating tales, infectious laughter, and dynamic charm. Effortlessly magnetic, they easily attract friends and lovers with their innate humor. Sagittarius are definitely the comedians of the zodiac, who infuse all of their conversations with their signature "no bullshit" attitude. They're fun, playful, and extremely philosophical. They seamlessly weave stories, fusing topics ranging from quantum physics to 18th-century literature to modern-day celebrity pop culture. Why? Sagittarius is interested in absolutely everything. Their spirit is fueled by their passion for knowledge, so they relish the opportunity to become experts in… well, anything

What are Sagittarius's weaknesses?

Of course, Sagittarians must remember to keep their sharp tongues in check. Though they know a lot, they don't know everything — and if they're not careful, they can come off as pretentious or arrogant. Sagittarius has no filter (like, actually, it doesn't exist), which is what makes this fire sign so incredibly funny, intelligent, and dynamic, but is also why they can end up scorching even their closest friends and family on a bad day. What's more, because of Sagittarius' insatiable wanderlust, it's hard for this sign to commit. Consistency is a challenge for these fiery archers, and — although it doesn't come from an ill-intentioned place — other zodiac signs may perceive Sagittarius as flakey and unreliable. To mitigate this, Sagittarius should make sure they don't over-promise, which will inevitably lead to under-delivering. Instead, Sagittarius should make sure they're being extremely transparent about their existing responsibilities so that others can manage their expectations accordingly.

Who should Sagittarius avoid?

Sagittarius can get along with any zodiac sign—so long as the other person gives them the space to roam. Whether they’re meandering through philosophical conversations or backpacking across distant terrain, Sagittarians are fueled by freedom. Of course, not all signs can tolerate Sagittarians' thrill-seeking spirit. Sagittarius's unpredictable nature may make grounded Earth signs—Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn — a bit uneasy. Similarly, the emotional water signs — Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces — might take Sagittarius's blunt commentary a bit too personally, resulting in lots of hurt feelings. Although Sagittarius can work with any zodiac sign, it must be extra careful with friends and lovers who could use a bit more empathy.

Who’s the best match for Sagittarius?

Romantically, Sagittarians are seeing a co-pilot: These adventurous lovers resent any boundaries, so constant motion is essential in any Sag relationship. If you are lucky enough to link up with one of these archers, be sure to buckle up and have your passport ready. Fellow fire signs — Aries and Leo — are attracted to Sagittarius' humor, wit, and fiery passion, so Sagittarius will often ignite connections with these dynamic spark plugs. The air signs — Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius — also fan Sagittarius' flame: The air signs are intellectual, social, and curious, so they find Sagittarius’ adventurous nature to be extremely attractive. When teaming up with this vivacious sign, be sure to buckle up. It's always a wild ride.

Edited by Reena

Capricorn 

884e88.gif

Katherine Hepburn

CAPRICORN_%20Katharine-Hepburn.jpg

Capricorn 

(December 22 - January 19)

The last earth sign of the zodiac, Capricorns and their unique spirits are powerful, to say the least. I've worked with thousands of clients over my nearly-10 year-long career as a professional astrologer, and I can confirm that there's something that makes Capricorn extremely special. Perhaps it's their fearless ambition? Their limitless resilience? Their ability to keep pushing forward, even in the face of challenging adversity and painful strife? Or, maybe it's their secret wild side that's very rarely depicted in standard personality assessments, but that rumbles within the soul of every Capricorn: Not everyone gets to see Capricorn ordering rounds of tequila, dancing on the table, and staying out until the crack of dawn — but that rebellious, untamed spirit is a Capricorn asset. I mean, how else do you expect this zodiac sign to let loose and have fun?

Indeed, inside every earnest Capricorn is a mischievous troublemaker (in tarot, Capricorn is symbolized by the "devil" card). Though this earth sign may seem a bit conservative and restrained at first, Capricorn's closest friends and lovers know that these sea goats love to party.

Interestingly, Capricorns are said to age backwards: they become increasingly youthful, optimistic, and playful as they mature. Indeed, inside every earnest Capricorn is a mischievous troublemaker Though this earth sign may seem a bit conservative and restrained at first, Capricorn's closest friends and lovers know that these sea goats love to party.

Capricorn is symbolized by the sea goat, a mythological creature with the body of a goat and tail of a fish. This imagery speaks to Capricorn's bifurcated abilities: Capricorns are skilled at navigating both the material and emotional realms. They scale the steepest mountains — Capricorn rules the knees, making it easier for this sign to climb — while simultaneously building up their psychic fortitude. Capricorns are relentless: They are determined to overcome whatever stands in their way. They have big picture, long-term goals and they absolutely don't want to be bogged-down by annoying details or superfluous information. However, because of their unwavering focus, Capricorns can sometimes be perceived as cold, unemotional, or even cutthroat — but that's only because Capricorn has perspective. If it won't matter in five years, Capricorn simply cannot be bothered with it today.

Of course, this speaks quite literally to Capricorn's planetary ruler: Saturn. The ringed-gas giant in our distant solar system, Saturn is the planet associated with tasks, rules, responsibilities, and — perhaps most importantly — time. Thanks to Saturn, Capricorn is so incredibly connected to the concept of time. Sure, this may translate to Capricorns punctuality or calendar management, but — to be honest — it's a bit more existential than that. Capricorn recognizes that life is short and, likewise, they're always racing against the clock. There are so many things Capricorn wants to accomplish and achieve in this lifetime; slowing down is simply not an option. As a cardinal sign, Capricorn is really motivated to start new projects — this sign is constantly coming up with new ideas! Of course, solar and lunar eclipses will help propel their ideas forward, so be sure to look out for these life-altering, destiny-packed astrological events, as well. It's time to go even deeper with your Capricorn horoscope — let's do it.

What are Capricorns known for?

Capricorns are known to be extremely hardworking visionaries, leaders, and trailblazers. Capricorns like Dolly Parton, Michelle Obama, Katie Couric, Mary J. Blige, and John Legend are all known for their poise, sophistication, and — of course — unrivaled talents. Capricorns are dynamic individuals who express a unique balance of confidence and humility: They have a grounded, practical spirit that makes people feel comfortable in their presence. Although they're very selective about who they let into their lives, Capricorns are incredibly gracious friends who pride themselves on honesty and loyalty. One important thing to note: Capricorns definitely don't sugarcoat. If a Capricorn doesn't approve of your choices or behavior, they will be sure to let you know. But the great thing about Capricorn is that they will also help you come up with solutions, action items, and practical ideas on how to improve your situation. Capricorns are do-ers, which means they're all about making it happen. You know that expression, "If you want something done, give it to a busy person?" Well, that's definitely the way Capricorn rolls. Even if Capricorn is knee-deep in deadlines and high-stakes crises, they will go out of their way to consider the needs of their closest companions.

What are Capricorn's weaknesses?

Of course, Capricorn must remember that not everyone wants, needs, or desires the same lifestyle Capricorn lives. Although Capricorn is extremely ambitious — and their determination is undoubtedly extremely inspiring — it's important that Capricorn doesn't impose their standards on others. It's no problem when Capricorn focuses on their own aspirations… but projecting their values on their closest friends and family is a totally different story. Capricorn must remember to keep their eyes on their own paper: After all, not everyone wants to climb the ladder straight to the top. Some folks just want to live a calm, relaxed, and peaceful existence — and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. What's more, every Capricorn should definitely cultivate a gratitude practice. Because Capricorn has such lofty goals, it's difficult for this earth sign to appreciate their current reality, believing that nothing will be good enough until they reach the mountain's peak. But the journey is the destination and, likewise, by finding deep appreciation for their current blessings, Capricorn will be sure to feel even more fulfilled when they finally reach their desired outcome.

Who should Capricorn avoid?

Capricorns can connect with all zodiac signs — the only condition, however, is that they don't stand in this sea goat's way. Because Capricorn doesn't have time for petty games, this sign values honesty and transparency. Frankly, they would prefer if someone was super blunt — yes, perhaps even kinda harsh — because they absolutely cannot stand people-pleasing and ego-stroking. Of course, not all signs vibe with Capricorn's serious, stoic spirit: Fire signs — Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius — might find Capricorn's stern essence a bit drab, while the air signs — Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius — can be turned off by Capricorn’s judgmental tone. Although Capricorn can make a dynamic work with any zodiac sign, these sea goats must remember that not every person appreciates "tough love."

Who's the best match for Capricorn?

Romantically speaking, Capricorns are seeking an anchor: These loyal lovers are busy as f*ck, so they appreciate loyalty, consistency, and steadfast commitment. Fellow earth signs — Taurus and Virgo — are attracted to Capricorns' ambition, determination, and hardworking spirit, so Capricorn will often fortify deep connections with these like-minded zodiac signs. The water signs — Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces — are also excellent fits for Capricorn: The water signs are sensitive, compassionate, and psychologically deep, so they can actually help Capricorn connect with their intuitive qualities. Remember, Capricorn is represented by the sea goat, so this sign does, intuitively, know how to navigate more emotional terrain.

Edited by Reena

Aquarius 

884imu.gif

Ida B Wells

AQUARIUS_Ida-B-Wells.jpg

Aquarius (January 20 - February 18)

As you can imagine, I encounter a lot of misconceptions as a professional astrologer — not just regarding my career as a stargazer, but also relating to the technical aspects of astrology. One of the most ubiquitous, albeit innocuous, errors is that Aquarius is a water sign. I could certainly understand the confusion here — especially with "aqua" as the prefix — but once you get to know this zodiac sign, it becomes strikingly clear that Aquarius is an air sign. As the eleventh and penultimate sign of the zodiac, Aquarius is actually the final air sign, which means it deals with air-related concepts (we'll get more into that momentarily) from a macro-perspective. Of all the zodiac signs, Aquarius is undoubtedly the most innovative, progressive, rebellious, and humanitarian. And while Aquarius can often be found planning a revolution or proudly flaunting their funky fashion sensibility, they also have an often overlooked sensitive side that requires appreciation, support, and love.

Aquarians are visionaries and are always ready for change, known for their intellectual abilities and for shaking up the world once they're in it. 

Air energy is all about the mind. Intellectual, curious, and deeply social, the air signs (Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius) are passionate about interpersonal dynamics. As the last air sign in the zodiac, however, Aquarius takes these concepts to a whole other level. Aquarius is represented by the water bearer (hence the "aqua"), the mystical healer who bestows water, or life, upon the land. Represented by the Star card in tarot, Aquarius can be visualized as a larger-than-life, mythical being with one foot firmly planted on the soil (representing a sense of being grounded) and one positioned in the water. Aquarius is holding a vase, which pours new streams of inspiration to cultivate longevity, healing, and hope. Here, it's important to remember that Aquarius is removed from this process — from this vantage, we can see that Aquarius is positioned as an independent entity separate from the life-giving hydration it offers the cracked soil. In this respect, Aquarius exposes its deep connection to community: Rooted in teamwork, collaboration, and the concept of the "greater good," Aquarius is determined to make a powerful difference in the world.

Aquarius is ruled by Uranus, the planet that governs innovation, technology, and surprising events. Uranus perfectly mirrors Aquarius' distinctive attitude, complementing the nontraditional nature of these visionary air signs. Aquarians are big thinkers, but mustn't forget their immediate surroundings. These water bearers can become so focused on implementing widespread reform that they neglect their family and friends, gaining a reputation for being distant in relationships. Aquarians should remember that progress always starts on a micro level and advocate empathy and compassion wherever possible.

What makes an Aquarius happy?

As the humanitarian of the zodiac, this sign does have a bit of a reputation for being cold, aloof, and somewhat detached. Here's the thing: Aquarius hates small talk. Aquarius is totally disinterested in petty gossip and, frankly, could care less about people-please niceties. This zodiac sign is committed to creating a large-scale impact from the ground up, which means these revolutionaries are all about macro change. Aquarius aspires to move the needle through radical social progress, so if they seem disinterested, it's likely because the issue at hand isn’t community-focused. Shifting the conversation from "me" to "we" (as in, the collective) will absolutely pique Aquarius' interest!

Every Aquarian is a rebel at heart: These air signs don't mesh well with authority-figures, let alone any institution that represents tradition and long-standing convention. Free-spirited and eccentric, you can often spot this air sign through their offbeat fashion sensibilities, unusual hobbies, and nonconformist attitude. If you're an Aquarius yourself, keep in mind that solar and lunar eclipses can have large-scale impact, so be sure to look out for these major astrological milestones. While you're at it, go ahead and dig deeper on your Aquarius horoscope — there's always more to uncover!

What are Aquarius weaknesses?

As a fixed sign, Aquarius definitely has a stubborn streak — when this sign makes up their mind, there's no going back! Aquarius' hardheadedness can get them into trouble from time to time. Once Aquarius is committed to a new system or approach, it's hard for them to look at a situation from a different perspective. This is often considered an Achilles' heel. (In fact, in medical astrology, Aquarius governs the ankles.) Aquarian obstinacy stems from strong, righteous conviction and it's quelled as soon as an Aquarius gets the chance to enact change. Because these water bearers are so deeply motivated by the spirit of egalitarianism, they enjoy teamwork and participating in communities of like-minded individuals.

Who should Aquarius avoid?

Aquarians need plenty of space and time on their own to reflect, form ideas, and plan their role in the revolution. Ultimately, freedom is of the utmost importance for Aquarians, who view challenges to their independence as power-hungry attempts to control them. To win an Aquarian's trust, don't try to reign in their quirks or keep them from flying their freak flag high — Aquarius thrives on shock value. Fellow fixed signs, Taurus and Scorpio, can be a bit problematic for Aquarius — like Aquarius, they're known to be stubborn, and too many strongly opinionated people can feel like too many cooks in the kitchen. Although Aquarius can make a romantic relationship work with any zodiac sign, these water bearers must remember that compromise is extremely important: Not everyone is going to care about the same things, but that’s what makes the world a beautiful place!

Who's the best match for Aquarius?

Aquarius loves the fearless autonomy of the fire signs (Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius), and the intellectual connection of fellow air sign (Gemini and Libra). But, when it comes to Aquarius compatibility, there's no sign that's totally off-limits. Fundamentally, Aquarius is attracted to fellow revolutionaries — people who are spirited, passionate, and dedicated to making the world a better place. No matter the zodiac sign, Aquarians are drawn to lovers who aren't afraid to break the rules… or, at the very least, don't mind Aquarius' steadfast commitment to the cause. Because Aquarians are always thinking big-picture, partnership isn't just about an interpersonal dynamic — it’s actually a political statement. Duh.

Edited by Reena

Pisces 

884k1d.gif

Elizabeth Taylor 

884jt4.jpg

Pisces (February 19 - March 20)

Pisces, a water sign, is the last constellation of the zodiac. It's symbolized by two fish swimming in opposite directions, representing the constant division of Pisces's attention between fantasy and reality. As the final sign, Pisces has absorbed every lesson — the joys and the pains, the hopes and the fears — learned by all of the other signs. This makes these fish the most psychic, empathetic, and compassionate creatures of the astrological wheel. With such immense sensitivity, Pisces can easily become swallowed by emotions and must remember to stay grounded in the material realm (appropriately, Pisces rules the feet).

Pisces is ruled by Neptune, the celestial body that governs creativity and dreams, and these ethereal fish adore exploring their boundless imaginations. In its more nefarious form, however, Neptune also oversees illusion and escapism. Neptunian energy is like the energy of the ocean: magical, mysterious, and often scary. When the fog is thick on the water, the horizon is obstructed and there is no differentiation between the sea and the sky.

Those with this sun sign must be wary of mirages: These impressionable fish prefer wearing rose-colored glasses to addressing problems, which can earn Pisces a reputation for being flaky or delusional. This water sign should remember that problems can't be solved by swimming away. Willful ignorance never makes conflict disappear: It only gives it the chance to grow.

A mutable sign, Pisces effortlessly adapts to their surroundings. These visionary fish have unparalleled access to the collective unconscious through their clairvoyance and make incredible artists and creatives. Kind and gentle, they're invigorated by shared experiences of music and romance. Any relationship with mystical Pisces is guaranteed to involve deep spiritual exploration.

Edited by Reena

Pisces people are known for being emotionally sensitive, gracious, and emotionally aware.

Aries 

Taurus 

Gemini 

Cancer 

Leo 

Cancer 

cancer%20horoscope%202023.jpg

Virgo 

Libra 

Scorpio

scorpio%20horoscope%202023.jpg

Sagittarius 

sagittarius%20horoscope%202023.jpg

Capricorn

Aquarius 

Pisces 

Edited by Reena

Aries 

884u2m.jpg

Taurus 

884s5a.jpg

Gemini 

884t98.jpg

Cancer

884s6q.jpg

Leo 

884u67.jpg

Virgo 

884wpd.jpg

Libra 

884s2g.jpg

Scorpio

884tdq.jpg

Sagittarius 

884t2x.jpg

Capricorn

884tme.jpg

Aquarius 

884s5y.jpg

Pisces 

884tgj.jpg

Edited by Reena