I was at a bar talking with this cute kava tender and we really vibed 🥰. Her eyes were lit up and I had a smile on my face and would involuntarily laugh while we talked. 

But then we disagreed on something and I felt awkward because I don't know how to have a disagreement with someone without resisting what they're saying. 

Like a girl will say I hate apples, and I'll be like apples are awesome, and then she'll say no apples are the devil and I hate them, and I'll say no apples are the greatest fruit in the world! And it goes on and on like that, both of us resisting each other opinions. 

Then I begin to keep a fake smile on my face to avoid showing that I'm actually distressed with the situation. 

I notice when I'm talking to a cute girl I avoid confrontation, I feel like I'll lose the girls interest if I get confrontational, what do I do?

♾️

What did you disagree about?

What does ‘resisting what they’re saying’ mean?

Is it or is it not known - ‘both of us resisting each other’s…’.

Maybe you want her not to disagree with you so you can feel better about yourself. 

‘Be the change you wish to see’. 

Anything from The Six Pillars come to bat here?

Try not to come across as preachy. You try to shove down. Nobody likes that. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic.