Can I manifest the Girl of my Dreams?

There was this girl I met a few years ago that I can't stop thinking about. She was amazing, before I met her I had no idea what I was missing out on in terms of the ladies. Just her personality was delightful 🥰

I haven't seen her in years but thoughts always arise about her, I would honestly be happy having kids with her, in fact I've turned down relationships because those girls weren't like her 😍.

Does this sound weird? Idk lol

Can I see her again, is there a chance I'd run into her? Or is it better to move on? 

She was so amazing, I had a dream she rejected me and my heart sank. 

I think she was interested in me those years back but I fucked it up because I was too mean. I felt nervous around her but I came off as mean 🤢😔

♾️

34 minutes ago, Phil said:

@WhiteOwl

Oh, thanks. I kinda meant more like just call her, dm her, etc. Why not just find out, basically. 

As far as a call being too much though… if she called @Orb out of the blue… would it be too much?

No it wouldnt. The thing is that you are not sure how she feels, you know how orb feels. The girls i am attracted to in my life i dont think its a good move currently to call them. At all. But every case different.

But i see its not that much different. Just harder to make it seem relaxed on a call maybe, or maybe not. 

@Orb

Fear’s just an emotion. Guidance for thoughts. Even thoughts about a knower knowing there’s a separate self which is afraid. A separate finite self which could be rejected. This is already rejection. Rejection of feeling, of the guidance, of fear. Jealousy on the the hand is about what’s wanted. Look in the closet. I bet it’s empty and the light’s on. 

Looks to your own direct experience. Is preferring this a rejection of that? 

@Orb

The monster in the closet analogy for fear & aversion from feeling. It’s like believing there is a monster in the closet and experiencing going about your life making decisions, choices, plans, etc, etc, etc all influenced by the monster. All a tip toeing around that closet. But if you look in the closet (don’t avert from feeling into conceptualizing) what’s found is fear was a belief. A misinterpretation. Never existed. The closet is empty, All is Light. 

Idk about ‘my’ emotions. I’m just talking about emotion. 

Just calling her is like using tnt and just blowing all the fucking doors off this place. No more closets horseshit. From what I’ve heard it’s rather attractive & all she actually wants. But it ain’t gonna come from you (for her), and thus there is no actual risk of rejection. ‘You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take’. 

With respect to the analogy, the “emptiness” is just a pointing. It’s not empty at all.

Sometimes it’s fun to believe the Goodness, the Great Feeling, is coming from things, substances, experience, relationships, etc.

But the more it’s given away, the clearer it is you’re infinite. You can’t give it all away, but by God try, try try! 

52 minutes ago, Phil said:

Just calling her is like using tnt and just blowing all the fucking doors off this place.

Why not buy the biggest basket of roses and go to her front door..

you can overshoot and miss an opportunity. dont you think?

Sometimes you got to play it a little cool and take things slow. Atleast in “my” experience. Talking from experience.

Edited by WhiteOwl

52 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

Why not buy the biggest basket of roses and go to her front door..

Now you’re talkin! Or whatever the flowers equivalent to her is. Best case is happily ever after. Worse case is just wanted to say sorry about who I was back then & sorry for the mean things I did or said, and I hope you know your worthiness & deservedness is infinite and immeasurable. Go ahead and do that for mum, or better yet a woman you don’t know and have no interest in. Maybe one who’s elderly & lives alone. Had unfortunate circumstances or was treated poorly. Show her humanity that might redeem. Unlimit the love (blow the doors off this place). 

52 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

you can overshoot and miss an opportunity. dont you think?

Sometimes you got to play it a little cool and take things slow. Atleast in “my” experience. Talking from experience.

Nah. All mind games. This ain’t a rehearsal. 

@Phil Men and women react differently to situations. 

For a guy, getting a call from a girl you haven't spoken to in years is great, because us guys are open to any kind of signals that a girl sends. 

For a woman, getting a call from a guy she hasn't spoken to in years might be creepy or she may not even remember me lol. 

Funnily enough, women are more emotionally resilient when it comes to romance. A guy can meet a girl once and fall in love and be heartbroken while a girl will meet a guy once and be like meh.

Edited by Orb

♾️

@Orb

The friend request sounds like the right move. 

I don’t think calling is creepy though. At least not inherently. It could be done creepily, or on her end it could be assumed to be creepy. But lots of people just reach out to lots of people everyday. Pretty ‘normal’. This happened to me not long ago. I didn’t think it was creepy. I was just like ‘I’m quite happily married, hope you find someone yada yada’. 

Yes you can manifest the girl of your dreams. Where else would she even be? 🙂

Absence and lack of regular in person contact can allow for building up people in your head. Reach out, maybe you don't even feel that way anymore, you don't know who she is today, it isn't a big deal, just get curious about it. I apologized to someone a few years ago for refusing to dance with him in 8th grade. We were in the same grade together with just a few other kids that came and went from Kindergarten to 8th grade, were going off to different high schools and I was so annoyed with him, and mostly scared that I said no. Always regretted it instead of just having fun and acknowledging and appreciating him anyway. Felt good to reach out about it and he said of course, no big deal. 😂 Clear the slate, always clear the slate if you can. If you can't clear your own slate, it's the same slate. 

Youtube Channel