I Don't Know if im Leaving or Not I Feel like im Losing my Mind and None of You can Help me

Orb

26 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

I also don't have a lot of money right now. And i have a huge student debt also actually. But its not a reason to feel that bad. You are alive, and i don't think you will die from hunger anytime soon. Its your perspective on what life is supposed to be thats making you miserable. You can change this around step by step, but maybe you are not ready yet and want to feel the burn some more. 

At some point you will bite the bullet, let go and start a new route to create something more pleasant. Its not going to be fireworks from the beginning, but you will get there. Why not start now? A break is a good idea anyways.

Ugh yea I guess you're right I wouldn't know where to start, maybe a workout tomorrow will help. There's a lot of steps lol. The first thing I need is money. 

17 minutes ago, Devin said:

You're very welcome. Ooh sounds like a good time to learn how to cook some food too, rice is super cheap and delicious, peas(good workout protein), carrots, dry beans, potatos, cabbage egg rolls with shredded carrot!, ...

I would not fast when in your type of mindset, that will exacerbate thoughts running wild.

Yea I have a lot of rice actually so I'm good in that department. I can also buy canned chicken!

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

I feel embarrassed for freaking out! 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

I missed my car payment and requested an extension of 30 days and I gotta wait up to 5 business days to see if it's approved. I'm so stressed I feel like throwing up 🤢🤢

15 minutes ago, Orb said:

Ugh yea I guess you're right I wouldn't know where to start, maybe a workout tomorrow will help. There's a lot of steps lol. The first thing I need is money. 

Well meditation, going for a walk, exercise, etc etc. Anything else than sitting getting same thoughts over and over will help you feel better, and better, and..  You can work towards getting money without feeling terrible. The shitty feeling is not necessary or getting you closer to what you want. You can do it!!

12 minutes ago, Orb said:

Happens for most of us here 

24 minutes ago, Orb said:

I hope not, I hope we make you feel comfortable and not judged.

13 minutes ago, Orb said:

I missed my car payment and requested an extension of 30 days and I gotta wait up to 5 business days to see if it's approved. I'm so stressed I feel like throwing up 🤢🤢

It happens to a lot of people, it's fine.

@WhiteOwl @Devin thanks guys, I feel very much supported. I think I'm experiencing rock bottom. Like goddamn its scary. I gotta find the strength within myself in order to push through all of this. 

I think I gotta write everything down that I gotta take care of, I think this is a great time to be intentional with where I'm going with my life and write everything out.

I just scarfed down like 3 servings of mashed potatoes, 3 fried eggs, and fancy Italian ham lol.

I think this is the time to listen to Tony Robbins, maybe what I really want is to have my self help moment.

Gotta believe in myself before I let go of myself.

57 minutes ago, Orb said:

@WhiteOwl @Devin thanks guys, I feel very much supported. I think I'm experiencing rock bottom. Like goddamn its scary. I gotta find the strength within myself in order to push through all of this. 

It's hard to believe this now but you may be able to try and imagine, when you get to real good footing in life you will look back on times like these and actually feel nostalgic about the experience. It's a flavor of life, a powerful one that kicks you in your nuts, but it'd be more bland without it, it's one of the few times you get that huuuge surge of uncontrollable emotions, like a scary Rollercoaster or movie.

53 minutes ago, Orb said:

I think this is the time to listen to Tony Robbins, maybe what I really want is to have my self help moment.

You already know what to do, just take action for the most part, do the small things in your life that you actually can do, instead of worrying about what you can't.  When you get above water then take a look around at major life adjustments,

Know that you don't always need to be working on something, rest often, like a meditative rest, watch the sky or walk through the park, enjoy your food and water, appreciate, take time to appreciate, it's like eating or excercise. Busy does not mean productive, most people like that just spin their wheels and are always burntout.

Edited by Devin

15 minutes ago, Devin said:

It's hard to believe this now but you may be able to try and imagine, when you get to real good footing in life you will look back on times like these and actually feel nostalgic about the experience. It's a flavor of life, a powerful one that kicks you in your nuts, but it'd be more bland without it, it's one of the few times you get that huuuge surge of uncontrollable emotions, like a scary Rollercoaster or movie.

Oh yes definitely, I experienced a time like this before a few years ago when I was 19 years old, I was kicked out of my dads house in nyc, faced the possibility of having to go into a shelter that my friend recommended for me, but was lucky to have a friend from HS who's mom was cool with me staying for a few months. I remember working in my internship job on a laptop since the whole covid thing happened, his room was pretty small so I did my work on the floor most of the time, it was a paid internship so I was getting paid like 800 dollars a month lol. I was going to the gym every weekday before they closed due to the pandemic. 

I ended up moving to another state to live with my mom, and got converted to a full time contractor with the company and was paid way more than I ever imagined, I soon forgot how "the grind" felt.

Edited by Orb

Okay, I started typing out my goals in Microsoft one note and already there's more inspiration felt. 

Im noticing that the dream board is essentially just like goal setting and I appreciate it more. Im finding I enjoy doing it more on my computer, I can call it my "Dream Notebook" 🙂

Life kinda feels more playful when goals/dreams are written down, its like a video game, im having fun with it!

I will look at these goals everyday and feel excited!

Also in terms of transmutation, im really enjoying Leos early videos like the ones he made 6-9 years ago. 

In the beginning he covered the fundamentals to living a good life and the videos were gold! Definitely more aligned than the Alien awakening shit now lol.

@Devin Thanks, I completed my dream notebook, now I feel refreshed, aligned, and excited to head back out and continue my life adventure. Now im consciously creating. I find we easily underestimate the power of literally being conscious of what you want to do/create in life. 

This has been an emotional rollercoaster, thanks guys 🙂

When I accomplish all my goals, I will post it in the celebration section to add to the inspiration for all of us!

I put it in my dream notebook.

Today is going great! 🙂 

Feels like I'm on an adventure