Share your Favorite Fiction Books :)

Orb

Ive been reading online how beneficial reading fiction is for the brain. Among the many benefits are improved social connectivity, improved creativity, the brain becomes more interconnected, also feeling more relaxed. 

I bought the lord of the rings collection on amazon (getting it tomorrow!!) and im so excited, I loved the movies when I was a kid and can't imagine how much better the books are. 

What are your favorite fiction books? I may read them once im done with LOTR. 

♾️

The Scarlet Letter

Moby Dick It's really not that hard to read,  but read it on your phone/tablet and make sure you download the dictionary so you can tap the word for quick definition. It's damn good, but also puts you to sleep, I read it before bed every night and it's such an incredible book, a work of art, but at the same time great for that purpose. 😂

Youtube Channel  

@fopylo there's plenty of videos on it on YouTube if you want to look into it. 

So far it's been way more enjoyable to read books vs watching TV, so much that when I get my own apartment I'm only gonna read books and not watch anything.

Edited by Orb

♾️

Frank Herbert's Dune books are quite good. I've read Dune and Dune Messiah, both books are freaking amazing. 

A great combination of desert landscape, ecology, religion, mysticism and politics. 

The second book is significantly different than the first one and weird at times, however the second half of the novel is fucking masterpiece imho. 

Also, if you haven't seen the movie- do yourself a favor. 

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”