Brittle and grey hair in midst 20s

2 years ago, I started working full-time as a nurse and spending most of the time at home producing music for my projects. 

The stress boiled up and in the end feelings of unworthiness were felt on day to day basis.

I dont know why, but 4 years ago, I remember, I cared much about how I look and it gave me kind of a validation.

Right now I feel insecure about my appearance. Although I work out and I look fit and muscular, I feel insecure.

I have a few grey hairs and a receding hairline, which occured within the last two years. I dont know why, my dad has had full hair until his mid 40s. 

I dont know what to do about this, really 😄 Getting older is just...normal I guess?

I feel jealous about my buddies, they all rather delevop to models compared to myself or at least to "a look", whilst I just dont go anymore look-wise, or it's just the unworthiness speaking...

Diet-wise, I dont eat meat very often, one time in 2 weeks, otherwise mostly plant-based. Broccoli, Tofu, rice, soy products..

What can I do for my hair otherwise?

Any Tips?

Edited by Nadosa

@Nadosa What would you respond to someone who asked you this? Loving and being happy about yourself and how you look is incredibly attractive. Thinking thoughts to the contrary can pull anyone down. Its not easy, but all those ideas about how you should look, are just ideas and beliefs

Nothing wrong with testing out things that might add hair growth, but look into those beliefs thats making you feel bad and question if its really true.

The experience of appreciating something you find attractive is the experience of lack of judgement. No thoughts arise that it could or should be better or different. It's not anyone's job to make themselves attractive in any manner so that people don't have to experience the discord of thier own judgement, the discord is thier own. 

Youtube Channel