Birds chirping... (conclusions after 'meditation' session)

Can enlightment happen just by being aware of the sounds of chirping birds?

Usually this is how it goes:

A subject (human being) somwhere in physical reality, its experiencing a sound coming from an external object (a bird) somewhere else (a hundred meters away) in physical reality.

So basically Subject (human, me) + physical distance + Object (bird).

So 3 things! Me + external world + external object (bird).

But lets see what happens in absolute mind stillness:

Human (me) = Not found, not in direct experience. (probably its just another thought?)

Physical distance = Not found, not in direct experience (probably it's just another thought?)

Object (bird) = Not found, not in direct experience (probably it's just another thought?)

What is found: Sound, Sound, Sound.

I was going to say Sound here. But here its also another word/concept of course.

And sound its another word of course. So what is really is experienced is Awareness, morfing into what seems to be a sound. 

@ConsciousDreamer666 I'd just get lost in sensation and feel deeply into it more and more. 

No one actually feels into anything by the way, what I mean by feeling into is: Letting go of thoughts and allowing sensation to br unveiled more and more. 

ANY "thing" that isnt thought is more than enough when it comes to meditation, focusing on breath, sound, tactile sensation, etc. 

My gut tells me great things are in store for "you" 💙

Sound is a great pointer, a fun thing to do is: allow sound, then feel into the vibration of the body, is the vibration of the body essentially different from sound? 🕉 

Is the vibration of sound essentially different from the vibration of taste, visual field, touch, smell, etc.?

Can OM be "heard" in every sensation? 

Edited by Orb

♾️

7 hours ago, Orb said:

@ConsciousDreamer666 I'd just get lost in sensation and feel deeply into it more and more. 

No one actually feels into anything by the way, what I mean by feeling into is: Letting go of thoughts and allowing sensation to br unveiled more and more. 

ANY "thing" that isnt thought is more than enough when it comes to meditation, focusing on breath, sound, tactile sensation, etc. 

My gut tells me great things are in store for "you" 💙

Sound is a great pointer, a fun thing to do is: allow sound, then feel into the vibration of the body, is the vibration of the body essentially different from sound? 🕉 

Is the vibration of sound essentially different from the vibration of taste, visual field, touch, smell, etc.?

Can OM be "heard" in every sensation? 

Sorry man but I think you mis-understood the point of the topic. I was sharing the conclusions of yesterday, not asking for help or anything like that.

I don't want guidance of any human, my 'Guru' so to speak its my own practices/energy system. Just sharing stuff. Thank you. 

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666

10 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Can enlightment happen just by being aware of the sounds of chirping birds?

Insights are amazing experiences. But enlightenment can not be happen just being aware sounds of birds. You must be aware always. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

Sorry man but I think you mis-understood the point of the topic. I was sharing the conclusions of yesterday, not asking for help or anything like that.

I don't want guidance of any human, my 'Guru' so to speak its my own practices/energy system. Just sharing stuff. Thank you. 

Oh no worries, you asked a question in OP so I assumed you were asking us. 

♾️

10 hours ago, James123 said:

Insights are amazing experiences. But enlightenment can not be happen just being aware sounds of birds. You must be aware always. 

I think you haven't even touched the level of consciousness I´m talking about.

No offense brother, but open your mind... are you conscious that sounds are you? 

7 hours ago, Orb said:

Oh no worries, you asked a question in OP so I assumed you were asking us. 

Right, my mistake!

53 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

I think you haven't even touched the level of consciousness I´m talking about.

No offense brother, but open your mind... are you conscious that sounds are you? 

İf you show me where am I or where are you, i will agree with you. 

26 minutes ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:

im not in the body

im not there

19 hours ago, ConsciousDreamer666 said:
On 5/23/2023 at 10:55 PM, James123 said:

agree with you. 

we are nowhere, and everywhere at the same time

😂😂😂

On 5/25/2023 at 8:36 AM, James123 said:

😂😂😂

🤣🤣

10 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

@ConsciousDreamer666 Do you practice kriya yoga?

What is kriya yoga?

I practice a process call Shamavhi mahamudra kriya, it has several parts, some yoga, some pranayama, some changing, some meditation, etc...

My life changed when I learned this shit