Tomorrow is your Last Day

James123

When you are off one day, a night before really really really make yourself believe that tomorrow will be your last day alive. Live that day as last day. And If you wish end of the day write your day to under this post. And don't forget not even a day maybe next second is Las second for us. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

13 hours ago, James123 said:

When you are off one day, a night before really really really make yourself believe that tomorrow will be your last day alive. Live that day as last day. And If you wish end of the day write your day to under this post. And don't forget not even a day maybe next second is Las second for us. 

I have a question.  off of what one day?  I navigate space understanding adapt or become extinct living doesn't exceed evolving forward now.  I don't lived day to day, I exist adapting in the moment one is evolving forward here or not anymore.

So your first 6 words, which day is off from evolving here one at a time in a series parallel moment?

12 hours ago, Someone here said:

@James123 why? What exactly are you trying to communicate?  I like your posts but the only problems is they are extremely short. 

Just trying to set you free. When enlightenment happens, every day is your last day and that's how you realize that you are actually in heaven now. For me Talking to much, is like eating to much, just simple, nothing extreme. 

2 minutes ago, solereproduction said:
13 hours ago, James123 said:

maybe next second is Las second for us. 

I have a question.  off of what one day?  I navigate space understanding adapt or become extinct living doesn't exceed evolving forward now.  I don't lived day to day, I exist adapting in the moment one is evolving forward here or not anymore

İ mean not living day to day. Every day or minute is last day or moment. 

3 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

So your first 6 words, which day is off from evolving here one at a time in a series parallel moment?

İf you can do, do it as every moment there there will be no future, just now. Therefore no series parallel moment.

3 hours ago, James123 said:

İ mean not living day to day. Every day or minute is last day or moment. 

İf you can do, do it as every moment there there will be no future, just now. Therefore no series parallel moment.

How long is the moment one exists in series parallel displacement adapting in space mutually evolving forward now, as their original one of a kind displacements ancestrally present since conceived to replace their 4 previous generation DNA Donors.  I entered time as a fertilized cell and have never been the same results twice since never exceeding the moment here.

relative time logistics compares how my inorganic cycles i endured since conceived. Rotation of the planet, lunar cycles, seasonal shifts to the hemisphere I stayed in since birth evolved from being my 30 people contributed their DNA as my complete uniqueness here now same as my two siblings that have become 1 of 8 great grandparents 3 generations after their birth.

I only reached becoming 1 of 4 grandparents. Oh gee everyone is different at the same time they each only exist in the time they have adapting to the moment here.

Actuality of being placed as me eternally different all the time my cycle lasts cradle to grave as conceived to last conception to decomposed.  Words change individual perception, life changes population present.

2 hours ago, solereproduction said:

Actuality of being placed as me eternally different all the time my cycle lasts cradle to grave as conceived to last conception to decomposed.  Words change individual perception, life changes population present.

Didn't you learn that eternal life cycle in this life? Or you remember previous life before, therefore you are providing these informations?

18 hours ago, James123 said:

Didn't you learn that eternal life cycle in this life? Or you remember previous life before, therefore you are providing these informations?

Obviously, I have. Simple compounding DNA changing people one ancestral position at a time in series parallel displacement now. Time doesn't move and evolving changes total sum left alive forward here. Adapt or become extinct is the force behind Karma, God, Allah, Buddha, Satan, Good, Evil, Butterfly Effect, reincarnation, perpetual motion, perpetual balancing, universe only expands by details never same results again.

I learned a lot more than humanity educated me to believe nobody can figure out living, alone.  I won't make people believe me like society demands I obey power of suggestion or else be eliminated from societal evolution controlling today every rotation of the planet pretending event horizons are eternal separation points of mutually evolving here in plain sight.

Peace can be actual, but it won't happen as long as humanity governs human nature.

Edited by solereproduction

1 hour ago, solereproduction said:

Obviously, I have. Simple compounding DNA changing people one ancestral position at a time in series parallel displacement now. Time doesn't move and evolving changes total sum left alive forward here. Adapt or become extinct is the force behind Karma, God, Allah, Buddha, Satan, Good, Evil, Butterfly Effect, reincarnation, perpetual motion, perpetual balancing, universe only expands by details never same results again.

I learned a lot more than humanity educated me to believe nobody can figure out living, alone.  I won't make people believe me like society demands I obey power of suggestion or else be eliminated from societal evolution controlling today every rotation of the planet pretending event horizons are eternal separation points of mutually evolving here in plain sight.

Peace can be actual, but it won't happen as long as humanity governs human nature.

What about if you realize nothing has never happened?

2 minutes ago, solereproduction said:

describe what nothing ever happened with everything as anything evolving the same way separately here now?

İf now is the source, as before birth? And realization of is what the enlightenment is?

Edited by James123

27 minutes ago, Orb said:

@solereproduction what you're writing comes off as incoherent and overly complicated. All of those complicated loopy sentences are only more proof to let go of conceptualization 😄.

My writing is me talking in typing a response.  vocabulary doesn't change anything except perception of those observing life evolving in series parallel space things never stay the same in the moment here. Evolving is a process that effects each object universally present inorganic or ancestral. Every brain navigates from a personal radial view in front of their face.

So centered in time mutually evolving forward as every other reproduction does, navigating space one can only move in one direction from here to there, then and when here now.

My means to translate my thinking doesn't follow traditional grammar that trained every brain to rationalize things only seen in current situations and statistically average everything prior.  Oops. did I expose the deep secret of mind over matter philosophies?

See the event that never physically happened was the arrival of an actual tomorrow to life only adapting in the moment here genetics already eternally separates each reproduction ever added to this point of time.

@solereproduction I still don't understand what you're saying. 

it's like saying the genetic predetermined spinning of DNA evolving now in real time space locations, what you say doesn't make sense because the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell spinning evolving rotating gyrating going in all directions becoming a black hole and eating all nothing super imposed solar energy. 

You see? A bunch of nonsense with big words.

♾️

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

@solereproduction I still don't understand what you're saying. 

it's like saying the genetic predetermined spinning of DNA evolving now in real time space locations, what you say doesn't make sense because the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell spinning evolving rotating gyrating going in all directions becoming a black hole and eating all nothing super imposed solar energy. 

You see? A bunch of nonsense with big words.

ok, breakdown of communications between each active brain happens one of 3 ways.  One side or the other won't look beyond what they believe possible, both won't acknowledge how and why they mutually exist as ancestrally here.

I can list 21 event horizons that serve reasonable doubt.

I can list genetic compounding that matches any reproduction ever displaced.

You debate possibilities real isn't limited to genetics eternally separating active reproductions here now 8 billion souls separated in 5 generation categories including those that have added generations and those that haven't.

here are my numbers past to current population no exceptions and hasn't changed since inception of this species native to this atmosphere.

1st generation gap 16 great great grandparents and siblings did not become 1 of 16 great great grandparents.

2nd  generation of 8 great grandparents and siblings cousins that did or didn't become 1 of 8 great grandparents.

3rd generation 4 grandparents and siblings cousins that didn't reach becoming a grandparent

4th generation 2 parenting the arrival of each great great grandchild replacing their previous 4 generation gaps already existing.

5th generation gap, next arriving great great grandchild.

You see the natural algorithm yet? This is how my brain navigates living outside being suckd into compounding reasonable doubt scenarios corrupting all 5 generation gaps alive.

Isn't a divine spirit, extraterrestrial visitor, supernatural entities, just accepting evolving how it actually happens being part of eternally separated now in my own skin,

Call it serenity or peace in my own brain. I will not deny what I am so everyone else can feel better ignoring why they won't accept themselves in plain sight.

Pride before the downfall/extinction created from within the species itself.

Free will. Your choice.

Give me another warning, ban me, or change your mind.  I will adapt to any, but how many more generations are going to be added since humanity is about to erase itself to defend mind over matter semantics.

Many ask me this question, if this was your last day on earth what would you do differently, and in all honesty, nothing, I will live exactly how I am naturally living, allowing the unfolding tao to be as it is, this way I am Eternal, I own my Immortality 🙂

Sri Tat Wale Baba foresaw his own murderer kill him many years prior to the actual event and did not change a single thing. The Self is everpresent.

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

4 hours ago, Pluto said:

Many ask me this question, if this was your last day on earth what would you do differently, and in all honesty, nothing, I will live exactly how I am naturally living, allowing the unfolding tao to be as it is, this way I am Eternal, I own my Immortality 🙂

Sri Tat Wale Baba foresaw his own murderer kill him many years prior to the actual event and did not change a single thing. The Self is everpresent.

I see nothing wrong with the general concept, but there is a little details missing.  Time frame for being ever present when occupying space here. It is the specific cycle within cycles thing all things present have in common.

why it began and how it comes to an end. Event horizons that complete each cycle a form is always evolving currently changing shape in.  Series parallel events combined occupying space simultaneously going forward now.

It is an amazing thing to behold knowing one is just a part of the whole.

8 hours ago, Pluto said:

Great. As long as you are happy and offer the happiness.