Just any moment that you remember this post, forget about enlightenment, feel completely what you feeling at the moment from the deepest, feel every moment from the deepest till your volcano within you explodes. Then believe me you won't remember what you is or enlightenment is. There will be no more questions, therefore enlightenment is inevitable. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

@James123 what's your definition of "enlightenment "?

Realization of what eternally you really are, which is absolutely True. Therefore, not based on any beliefs, experience, insight or ideas. Out of the all the charts. 

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What it is? 

Infinity? Awareness?  Being  ?love ? Nothingness? 

None of it. Anything you know is a belief, knowledge etc. 

Just consider this..

There is timelessness;

Before Birth - you - after death. How can all these be identical? 

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@James123 lets take them one by one..

First ..before birth..I honestly don't remember anything before birth.  And now it seems like I'm having a conscious experience and living in the universe. And after death is unknown because I didn't die yet to know what comes after death .

Great. Didn't you learn all these before birth, death and having a conscious experience now within this life? İt seems none of your knowledge comes from before, it is all within this life?

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Great. Didn't you learn all these before birth, death and having a conscious experience now within this life? İt seems none of your knowledge comes from before, it is all within this life?

Yes of course. I learned all that in this life . So if I'm going to be 100% honest...I don't know literally ANYTHING about either life or birth or death . But something seems to be going on .

9 hours ago, Someone here said:

Yes of course. I learned all that in this life . So if I'm going to be 100% honest...I don't know literally ANYTHING about either life or birth or death . But something seems to be going on .

So, you should take granted as impossible to know anything. Then realize, are there any eyes that are seeing anything? 

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

No .seeing takes place exactly in the visual field. Not in the eyes or the  brain. 

What's your ultimate point anyways? 

There is no such a thing as visual. Nothing has ever happened. Now is before so called birth. 

7 minutes ago, James123 said:

You asked. Did i misunderstood?

That was the answer to my question? 

OK fine . You seem to be making this claim in almost every thread of yours . Can you back it up with evidence? Even if it's just mere  philosophy...

Something seems to be happening. This is undeniable. How can you say nothing ever happened? 

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

That was the answer to my question? 

OK fine . You seem to be making this claim in almost every thread of yours . Can you back it up with evidence? Even if it's just mere  philosophy...

Something seems to be happening. This is undeniable. How can you say nothing ever happened? 

İt is actually so easy, do you know what is "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"?