14 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

You have fallen into a bad place brother.   There is such a thing as Truth  

Anything you learned is self, self is an illusion, what is left? You learned that there is such a thing as truth. İf there is it can not be explained. Because words are illusion itself. How do you know there is such a word as truth? What is Truth, or what is "what is"? You learned by humans, isn't it?

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

13 minutes ago, James123 said:

Anything you learned is self, self is an illusion, what is left? You learned that there is such a thing as truth. İf there is it can not be explained. Because words are illusion itself. How do you know there is such a word as truth? What is Truth, or what is "what is"? You learned by humans, isn't it?

Here's where we differ and why you were banned from Actualized.   I don't demonize the realization of Truth and God.  You demonize it or at least to speak about it afterwards.   Do not demonize the memory of God or think it unreal- the only thing you think is unreal is what is unreal.   God is Infinite- and for something to be Infinite it must allow for it to forget it was ever Infinite.  To forget itself, because it was too sacred.   But you can know yourself, brother.  You can achieve ultimate understanding of self and God.  But for that you must release your inhibitions and come to God.   For God does not forget his brothers - do you think him finite?  He does not forget who you are.  He knows you have fallen into some type of weird nihilism with this forum.  But the fog, the mist, all of that can be washed away if you come back to you.  

17 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Here's where we differ and why you were banned from Actualized.   I don't demonize the realization of Truth and God.  You demonize it or at least to speak about it afterwards.   Do not demonize the memory of God or think it unreal- the only thing you think is unreal is what is unreal.   God is Infinite- and for something to be Infinite it must allow for it to forget it was ever Infinite.  To forget itself, because it was too sacred.   But you can know yourself, brother.  You can achieve ultimate understanding of self and God.  But for that you must release your inhibitions and come to God.   For God does not forget his brothers - do you think him finite?  He does not forget who you are.  He knows you have fallen into some type of weird nihilism with this forum.  But the fog, the mist, all of that can be washed away if you come back to you.  

Please just show or explain a thing to me that you didn't learned by so called humans? And you think Truth can be learn or speak about it, you are completely wrong. Nihilism is still knowledge and has nothing to do with truth. Truth is simply being where you already are, not even move, began or end. That is the hardest thing that human being can accept. Because they want be special, something to do with so called God, reality etc... Just bond, meat and blood. We are not special. Whatsoever. 

15 minutes ago, James123 said:

Please just show or explain a thing to me that you didn't learned by so called humans? And you think Truth can be learn or speak about it, you are completely wrong. Nihilism is still knowledge and has nothing to do with truth. Truth is simply being where you already are, not even move, began or end. That is the hardest thing that human being can accept. Because they want be special, something to do with so called God, reality etc... Just bond, meat and blood. We are not special. Whatsoever. 

For a while, I deemed you enlightened. But you are an agnostic, or an atheist.  To me,, It matters not what the difference is.  You haven't had the presence of God move through you.   Now I know that you spit upon the experiences you had on psychedelics.   And this is sad to see, brother.  Because I see you following the lead of someone that knows nothing about God or reality.  Someone that only could touch God briefly, through the means of psychedelics.  But yet you follow him through the night without ever reaching for a flashlight of your own. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

For a while, I deemed you enlightened. But you are an agnostic, or an atheist.  To me,, I t matters not what the difference is.  You haven't had the presence of God move through you.   Now I know that you spit upon the experiences you had on psychedelics.   And this is sad to see, brother.  Because I see you following the lead of someone that knows nothing about God or reality.  Someone that only could touch God briefly, through the means of psychedelics.  But yet you follow him through the night without ever reaching fr a flashlight of your own. 

Hell ya!!! İ can never be enlightened, enlightenment happens when İ drops. Break your heart keep break it till it opens brother ❤️❤️❤️

On 5/14/2023 at 8:47 AM, Robed Mystic said:

Here's where we differ and why you were banned from Actualized.   I don't demonize the realization of Truth and God.  You demonize it or at least to speak about it afterwards. 

You’re projecting demonizing. 

James was banned from Actualized.org simply for speaking the truth. The truth doesn’t jive with selling a lie. 

On 5/14/2023 at 9:18 AM, Robed Mystic said:

For a while, I deemed you enlightened.

Where you seem to differ, is James isn’t speaking from overlooking, or, ‘ego’, beliefs.

Conjecture. Indoctrination. Misunderstanding. 

13 hours ago, Phil said:

You’re projecting demonizing. 

James was banned from Actualized.org simply for speaking the truth. The truth doesn’t jive with selling a lie. 

Where you seem to differ, is James isn’t speaking from overlooking, or, ‘ego’, beliefs.

Conjecture. Indoctrination. Misunderstanding. 

Isn’t is crazy / magic that attachment of thoughts are so powerful, like a major fog within us that we can not even see ourself? Meanwhile all is within.

Imo, God is just a word. What does it even mean. I know though, that even if they are appearances, I prefer some experiences to others (and I even suspect reality has been designed this way precisely to tell a story).

In othe words, I prefer to get my dick sucked than getting ballbusted in the balls . No matter how many times you guys say those are just thoughts

Edited by ConsciousDreamer666

I wonder how many many people were banned from Actualized for speaking the truth 😄 Good days, some great members we had at one point. Was fun while it lasted.

If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

It is sort of odd that when I check what's actually directly experienced, there is no enlightenment.

And there is no mind.

Funny how psychologists and doctors come up with all sorts of illnesses of the mind, but there isn't even a mind. It's just straight assumption, that there is a mind which could go sick.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

2 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Funny how psychologists and doctors come up with all sorts of illnesses of the mind, but there isn't even a mind. It's just straight assumption, that there is a mind which could go sick.

Actually, this sentences comes from mind, therefore forget about the doctor etc. There is no such a thing as human 🙂

3 hours ago, Pluto said:

I wonder how many many people were banned from Actualized for speaking the truth 😄 Good days, some great members we had at one point. Was fun while it lasted.

Because, truth is the last thing that ego wants to except. Therefore denying or running away is inevitable. 

What are the pros and cons of saying you are spiritually enlightened?  Well first of all we have to get past the sneaky people who say no but act yes.  Those people secretly think they're enlightened but they don't want to come out and say it.  It depends on what you mean by spiritually enlightened.  The danger is you think you've topped out which can actually stunt you on the path.  If we restrict spiritual enlightenment to an experiential shift in how one thinks of the self, then we can say people do become spiritually enlightened when they have this experience for the first time where the way they think of the self will never be the same.  The trap people have is they put things in their shadow in order to think they have the truth or that they've reached the final destination.  Yes and no.  But there's a part of you that might empty your cup and allow yourself to be moved instead of trying to land a permanent anchor.  It's a paradox.  It could very well be and you probably already know that your beliefs can crumble like a house of cards too.  So, paradoxically one is both enlightened and not enlightened too.  You can come to explore the self, but then the ego or whatever you want to call it develops too, it's there too doing its thing.  I tend to think that one shouldn't put the ego in the shadow even though they've transcended the ego somewhat. 

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What are the pros and cons of saying you are spiritually enlightened?  Well first of all we have to get past the sneaky people who say no but act yes.  Those people secretly think they're enlightened but they don't want to come out and say it.  It depends on what you mean by spiritually enlightened.  The danger is you think you've topped out which can actually stunt you on the path.  If we restrict spiritual enlightenment to an experiential shift in how one thinks of the self, then we can say people do become spiritually enlightened when they have this experience for the first time where the way they think of the self will never be the same.  The trap people have is they put things in their shadow in order to think they have the truth or that they've reached the final destination.  Yes and no.  But there's a part of you that might empty your cup and allow yourself to be moved instead of trying to land a permanent anchor.  It's a paradox.  It could very well be and you probably already know that your beliefs can crumble like a house of cards too.  So, paradoxically one is both enlightened and not enlightened too.  You can come to explore the self, but then the ego or whatever you want to call it develops too, it's there too doing its thing.  I tend to think that one shouldn't put the ego in the shadow even though they've transcended the ego somewhat. 

Enlightenment can not be experience, it can only be recognize. Because, it is just being. You can not experience just being, you can only Be. 

On 2/11/2024 at 11:22 AM, James123 said:

Enlightenment can not be experience, it can only be recognize. Because, it is just being. You can not experience just being, you can only Be. 

Find two people who completely agree as to what spiritual enlightenment is.  My guess is it is not possible.

Edited by Joseph Maynor