https://www.affluent.co/academy
Just found this one. Seems to be the no. 1 course about building an online marketing agency.

There are possibilities to get this for free. However, you have to discover that by yourself.

Edited by BlendingInfinite

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

I don't know diddly about marketing 😂, but what I do know is that people are on social media all day long. I would find ppl that have huge followings (like on instagram, tik tok, etc) and see if you can sway them to link your product website in their profile by giving them a kickback of some sort?

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

I'm a fan of Seth Godin. Pema Chodron was a teacher who I found to be a huge help at the time and I found her through his recommendation strangely enough. He teaches a lot of Buddhism as his marketing advice, which I think is very cool and also effective beyond just getting the sales that are wanted but in waking up to being the kind of creator you are really wanting to be. 

Youtube Channel  

On 3/27/2022 at 6:23 PM, Faith said:

I don't know diddly about marketing 😂, but what I do know is that people are on social media all day long. I would find ppl that have huge followings (like on instagram, tik tok, etc) and see if you can sway them to link your product website in their profile by giving them a kickback of some sort?

Done something similar.Found pages and put my ads on them.People called.There is always a market for your services.💙

Edited by Zeroguy

The secret to marketing is to get in front of your customer.  Everything else is less important.  If you don't want to get in front of your customer, stop everything you're doing and do this.  Getting in front of your customer means that you're asking them to buy something from you, do something for you, or listen to you.  You're looking to build a relationship between you and them.  Marketing is actually and concretely letting many other people know you're in business.  And marketing is also keeping your customers happy so you get their repeat business or attention.  It's not just about starting relationships, it's about managing relationships -- and keeping the spark lit in relationships with your customers, followers, whomever.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I've literally had a business die because I was unwilling to do the marketing/sales necessary to lift it off the ground.  I lost a lot of money due to an office lease downtown, subscriptions to support my business, and many other side expenses.  I know I'm not particularly suited for marketing and sales, although I worked in sales as my first job after college.  The takeaway I learned is if you're truly starting a new venture and you're the dude (or gal), you've got to be the one to do your marketing in the early stages.  YouTube does certain people's marketing for them nowadays, but that's rare.  There's nothing worse than having bills come due and hearing crickets as to your customers or followers because marketing isn't being done properly.  When nobody knows that you're in business or that you want to build a community -- that means your marketing sucks.  It's that simple.  Don't fall into the trap of "action faking" with reading books, buying courses, etc.  Marketing is all about extraversion, getting out there in front of real people, and letting people know you're starting something and inspiring them to join your community.  I just started another business and you'd better believe when I need to do marketing, I'm not going to make the same mistake as I did with my first business.  This one I have a client already so that helps.  I want to start a second business where I have no clients, so that one will require lots of marketing.  Don't make the mistake of thinking just because you have a few clients that you can stop marketing and relationship building.  Always be marketing!  Those few clients you have can go away.   I've had that happen to me too.  Unless your brand and reputation is really entrenched and/or someone is doing your marketing for you (like YouTube) -- you must be the one to do it!  Learn to love marketing, sales, and relationship building and relationship maintenance if you want to be an entrepreneur -- it pushes you to develop your extraversion.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

20 hours ago, Lucid Mystic said:

@Joseph Maynor good advice, I resonated with it. 

❤️  The key to sales and marketing is to get in front of your customer.  I want to keep everyone from making the same mistake I made with "action faking" with marketing and feeling like I needed to know more.  No.  You've got to do something much more basic and (for some) scary than consuming more theory -- you've got to get in front of your customer or candidate for your community as physically as possible and let them know you want them to join your movement.  Turn your business, product, community into a movement that others are motivated to buy into and become a part of themselves.  Then, they will help you do your marketing and sales.  If you're not getting physically in front of real people and selling them on your idea, and nobody else is doing this for you, like YouTube, you're not doing marketing, period. 

And if you're a new venture, you must do marketing -- if you don't, your venture will die, it might take awhile.  Don't let this happen to you; I've confirmed it does happen this way through personal experience.   Marketing and sales are the same thing.  I think it's not helpful to separate them.  The symbolic mind takes something that's very relational and tries to conceptually divide something that is too basic to be divided.  It's this -- (1) get physically in front of your customer or candidate for your community, and (2) ask something of them/ask them to take some action/ask them to make some commitment!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Derek Sivers. I love, love, love his style.  Bought all of his hardback books.

How To Live deeply inspired me in a profound way. It's not about marketing per se, but whatever. Perfect for someone who intellectually masturbates too much. Lol

Going to reread it as soon as it is delivered. Check out his other books if you feel called.

Edited by Lucid Mystic