13 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

I was just reading something about my zodiac. Was pretty spot on. How does that fit with no self? If there is noone to have the mentioned traits. 

The horoscope is a part of the personality which exists relative to other personalities and has certain preferences and behaviors, beliefs etc., but ultimately that personality is not you.  

Actually knowing your horoscope can help you to not take things "personally" because you can understand that certain so-called flaws or short comings you have are not your fault, they are beyond your control.  I've found the more I'm familiar with my horoscope and the influence of the planets on it, the more I'm able to let go of my attachments to how I think I should be and accept what I am, and understand my true nature which is beyond the horoscope/personality.  I'm a way its like knowing your genealogy, or uncovering some trauma or something that happened and caused you to act neurotically.  When you see there's a reason for how "you are" you get closer to understanding "self" as just another aspect of this phenomenon that is "what's happening". 

Edited by Jonas Long

8 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Actually knowing your horoscope can help you to not take things "personally" because you can understand that certain so-called flaws or short comings you have are not your fault, they are beyond your control.  I've found the more I'm familiar with my horoscope and the influence of the planets on it, the more I'm able to let go of my attachments to how I think I should be and accept what I am, and understand my true nature which is beyond the horoscope/personality.  I'm a way its like knowing your genealogy, or uncovering some trauma or something that happened and caused you to act neurotically.  When you see there's a reason for how "you are" you get closer to understanding "self" as just another aspect of this phenomenon that is "what's happening". 

Makes sense. Can you recommend good channels for reading about your zodiac? Its a jungle out there.

17 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

The horoscope is a part of the personality which exists relative to other personalities and has certain preferences and behaviors, beliefs etc., but ultimately that personality is not you.  

Hmm right. More info about the movie 

12 minutes ago, WhiteOwl said:

Makes sense. Can you recommend good channels for reading about your zodiac? Its a jungle out there.

Astrotheme.com is a good site that you can get a free horoscope with some good info, or you can pay for an extremely detailed and comprehensive interpretation of your entire chart.  I've done some videos related to astrology, but not so much breakdowns of all the signs per se.  Ryan kurczak on yt has some good stuff too. 

Edited by Jonas Long

The moon is full today, but the moon is always whole, it's just about angles and light that makes us say it's full only one day out of 28. Like different colors have different energies and healings aspects, different times of year are different and sometimes that's reflected. 

Youtube Channel  

On 4/6/2023 at 10:11 PM, Jonas Long said:

Astrotheme.com is a good site that you can get a free horoscope with some good info, or you can pay for an extremely detailed and comprehensive interpretation of your entire chart.  I've done some videos related to astrology, but not so much breakdowns of all the signs per se.  Ryan kurczak on yt has some good stuff too. 

Thanks very much. I looked at that site before actually. I bought a reading for april and may 😛