Are we positively progressing?

I wanted to make this thread as I am interested to hear everyones opinions on whether you think we are positively progressing as a human species. Such as being more conscious when it comes to enviromentalism, the health of the planet, jobs etc.. 

Also a concern is A.I. Who thinks that A.I will eventually end up taking peoples jobs? 

I personally think that we are going to be going into very different times within the next 5 years as technology is progressing at an incredibly rapid rate. I hope it is for the good rather than bad. 

The relationship between humans and the earth is really the same as an intimate relationship. While the belief in subjectivity and objectivity is uninspected, the belief that happiness is derived persists.

The day is not far off in which it is incomprehensible that billions of people would allow one person to create war. Without subjective and objective, the facade of control is dispelled and the veil lifted. 

I kinda always wonder.. the population has increased tremendously, but there weren’t as much inventions per capital sort of speak.. I feel the future is psychological lol, once we let AI take care of all the logical stuff, we will be able to go back and patch up all the things we were able to destroy during the rat race