How do ease yourself when you are in pain ?

When I did Psilocybin Mushrooms all those pains in my body went away.  Sometimes that body pain is energy that's just kind of blocked.  It's kinda stayed that way for me too after my recent trip which I'm surprised about.  Don't underestimate how the mind and emotions influence the body.  You have to find a way to clean the body so you feel good in your body from the inside.  The Masculine also has a tendency to put body in the shadow which creates a lot of problems within their body and body extended to The Other -- which is why these people often suck at social relations and skills.  The body can't be ignored.  It's here and it can be cleaned out in several different sort of surprising ways.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

30 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

When I did Psilocybin Mushrooms all those pains in my body went away.  Sometimes that body pain is energy that's just kind of blocked.  It's kinda stayed that way for me too after my recent trip which I'm surprised about.  Don't underestimate how the mind and emotions influence the body.  You have to find a way to clean the body so you feel good in your body from the inside.  The Masculine also has a tendency to put body in the shadow which creates a lot of problems within their body and body extended to The Other -- which is why these people often suck at social relations and skills.  The body can't be ignored.  It's here and it can be cleaned out in several different sort of surprising ways.

I cant clean my body people have to say i forgive you or something like this in order that it get clean. 

Edited by nurthur11

Releasing emotional pain can be a challenging process, but there are several ways you can approach it. 

Acknowledge your emotions. The first step in releasing emotional pain is to acknowledge your emotions and allow yourself to feel them. It's important not to suppress or ignore your emotions, as this can lead to further emotional distress. So don't do that. Feel what you feel and let yourself feel it. 

Express your emotions. Once you've acknowledged your emotions, find a healthy way to express them. This could be through talking to a trusted friend or therapist, journaling, or engaging in creative activities such as writing, art, or music. Pick up any hobby. 

Practice mindfulness. Mindfulness can help you stay present in the moment and become more aware of your thoughts and feelings. You can practice mindfulness through meditation, yoga, i do asmr videos for it. 

Engage in physical activity. Physical activity can help release pent-up emotions and provide a healthy outlet for stress. This could be anything from going for a walk or run, to practicing yoga or other forms of exercise. I try going for brisk walks. 

Have you spoken to a thereapist or counselor? 

Remember, releasing emotional pain is a process that takes time and effort. 

If your pain is physical, then 

Take medication. Over-the-counter pain relievers like acetaminophen or ibuprofen can be very effective at easing pain. It is important to take them as directed and not exceed the recommended dosage. But still only,doo it during emergency. 

Apply heat or cold. Depending on the type of pain, heat or cold therapy can be effective at reducing discomfort. Applying heat to sore muscles can help relax them and reduce pain, while cold therapy can reduce swelling and inflammation. Get ice packs. Massaging helps a lot. 

Gentle exercise like walking or stretching can help improve blood flow to the affected area and reduce pain. I mean exercising that specific area. 

Practice relaxation techniques. Deep breathing, meditation, yoga, and other relaxation techniques can help reduce stress and tension in the body, which can in turn reduce pain. Sometimes your pain is induced by neurosis. 

Get enough rest. Yep. Getting plenty of rest is important when you are in pain. It can help reduce stress on your body and promote healing.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic.