Will there be hell after death?

Isagi Yoichi

Religion talks a lot about the idea of going to hell after death whether it's physical or not is there a hell after death?

My thoughts are if someone dies in his current state of consciousness it will continue with him after death and even go further and deeper into his consciousness level if this is actually real then it's so scary to even think about that bec this validates the idea of infinite hell and heaven.

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

11 minutes ago, Omar Osama said:

Religion talks a lot about the idea of going to hell after death whether it's physical or not is there a hell after death?

My thoughts are if someone dies in his current state of consciousness it will continue with him after death and even go further and deeper into his consciousness level if this is actually real then it's so scary to even think about that bec this validates the idea of infinite hell and heaven.

For all you know, death may not even exist :). Well maybe death of the belief in a seperate self.. 

There is this idea that after you die you will be alive again in a new body in heaven or hell I know that heaven and hell are created by you and they are here but in the Quran hell and heaven do exist after death and the whole process of resurrection is described in the book.

1 hour ago, Omar Osama said:

then it's so scary to even think about that bec this validates the idea of infinite hell and heaven.

Thought is never valid. Belief seems valid. But belief is only ever thought. 

valid (adj.)

1570s, "having force in law, legally binding," from French valide (16c.), from Latin validus "strong, effective, powerful, active," from valere "be strong" (from PIE root *wal- "to be strong"). 

Active belief is thought you keep thinking. The fear is the indicator that it is not true on any spiritual level whatsoever. 

Youtube Channel  

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

Thought is never valid. Belief seems valid. But belief is only ever thought. 

valid (adj.)

1570s, "having force in law, legally binding," from French valide (16c.), from Latin validus "strong, effective, powerful, active," from valere "be strong" (from PIE root *wal- "to be strong"). 

Active belief is thought you keep thinking. The fear is the indicator that it is not true on any spiritual level whatsoever. 

It doesn't matter if it's a belief or not no one knows what's going to happen?

3 hours ago, Omar Osama said:

It doesn't matter if it's a belief or not no one knows what's going to happen?

"No one knows what's going to happen" Either this is met with peace, excitement, like no one knows what the Christmas gifts are under the tree, or no one knows but the assumption is that it's gonna be awful. But... if there's an assumption... that's knowing, right? 

So there's an assumption that there's gonna be suffering, because the thought that there is gonna be suffering in the future is met with suffering now. 

it is impossible to suffer in the future. It has never happened. It can never happen. 

Youtube Channel  

Life after death is divided into three stages:

The life of the grave

The life in the Realm of the Grave

The life of the Intermediary Dimension (Barzakh)

The Life of the Grave:

This begins immediately after the point of death with the resurrection of the holographic wave body (spirit) and continues until the end of the burial. This is similar to the process of falling asleep when we got to bed, for a while we are still conscious and able to perceive everything that’s going on, after some time we begin to doze off, and then we dream. In much a similar way the deceased also undergoes a transition period into his own Realm of the Grave life. During this time, the two angels of account appear and ask the person who his Rabb is, who his Nabi is and what his Book is… I beg your attention; nobody is questioned of their madhap or tariqah! Those who make such claims are clearly devoid of religious knowledge for nowhere in the Quran or amongst Hadith does it say the person will be questioned of his madhap or tariqah. Such notions were formed after the Rasul of Allah (saw), they have no validity in the intermediary realm.

After this questioning, the person will then move on either to the Realm of the Grave or to the Intermediary Dimension. What’s the difference?

The Realm of the Grave:

This is very similar to the state of dreaming, where the person isn’t aware of being in dream state and thus evaluates everything according to his worldly views and measures. Just like he perceived the world to be real while living, he will perceive the realm of the grave to be just as real. This can either be a paradise like experience, seeing peaceful and joyful dreams one after another, or hell-like, seeing extremely horrendous nightmares that cause pain and suffering. This is what the hadith “The grave will either be a garden of paradise or a pit of hell” refers to.

This state will continue until doomsday.

The Intermediary Dimension:

Those who’ve been martyred on the way of Allah, the saints and the Nabis that have ‘died before death’ will resume their lives with their spirit bodies, free from the restrictions of the grave life.

In the intermediary dimension:

the martyrs, saints and Nabis can freely roam around and make contact with each other depending on their acquired state.

There is also a hierarchy in the intermediary dimension by which its habitants are governed. I explained this in detail in The Mystery of Man.

The saints of the Intermediary Dimension who’ve acquired the station of self-conquest (fath) can even make contact with the people in the world.

Saints who’ve acquired unveiling but haven’t reached self-conquest on the other hand, wont be able to make direct contact with the people in the world, despite being free in almost every other way.

Edited by Omar Osama

19 hours ago, Omar Osama said:

There is this idea that after you die you will be alive again in a new body in heaven or hell I know that heaven and hell are created by you and they are here but in the Quran hell and heaven do exist after death and the whole process of resurrection is described in the book.

Yep. That’s pretty accurate. 

*It doesn’t say a new separate physical body. 

That ‘body’ might very well be the karmic heaven or hell you’ve created. 

Facts are only facts if you believe em. 

On 2/9/2023 at 8:59 PM, Omar Osama said:

IF you forget everything now, you can realize that now is before so called birth. So death is impossible. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."