Is there Such a Thing as a Calling/Life Purpose?

1 hour ago, Orb said:

I wanna BE the gasoline and pour out creativity. 

You are saying you wanna be what you already are. 

There isn’t really a life purpose, just love loving Love. The more alined thoughts are with Feeling the more obvious it is what your passionate about. In a sense, your purpose is ordained to you by Source from the contrast/ hardships that you have seem to have gone through. Inspiration is unveiled from the healing of embracing the Love You Are & seeing through self-referential thought. The creativity is always pouring, the Passion is revealed by dispelling thoughts of “My passion” “My purpose” “My ______”.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

When one has experienced manipulation, especially intense hurtful, harmful, unethical and unmoral manipulation… when manipulation is witnessed or experienced presently, a difficult to understand discord can arise and seem to result in one attempting to ‘push away’ or hold the manipulation at a distance, making it harder to experience with ample clarity. The discord can make it very challenging to ‘see through it’. The discord felt can be so intense in fact, that one entirely overlooks that one is, and how one is, manipulating and being manipulated. 

On 1/29/2023 at 10:57 PM, Loop said:

You are saying you wanna be what you already are. 

There isn’t really a life purpose, just love loving Love. The more alined thoughts are with Feeling the more obvious it is what your passionate about. In a sense, your purpose is ordained to you by Source from the contrast/ hardships that you have seem to have gone through. Inspiration is unveiled from the healing of embracing the Love You Are & seeing through self-referential thought. The creativity is always pouring, the Passion is revealed by dispelling thoughts of “My passion” “My purpose” “My ______”.

❤️