Different methods on aiming to guide towards self recognition..

Curious to know peoples thoughts about this. So many different religions such as Christianity, Buddhis, Hinduisim etc.. and then there is @Phil who simply teaches it very basically using the emotional scale and self-expression while meditating in a simple manner without over complicating anything. Thent there is Rupert Spira, Eckhart Tolle and many different books all pointing to the same fundamental truth. Just simply using different language. 

Do religions over complicate things? such as Buddhism, teaching different jhanas, different awakenings etc.. giving the mind that the idea of enlightenment is such a far out goal.. why would the buddha teach that? 

There is also self-inquiry by Ramana Maharshi

The point of this post is that I want have to discussion about all the different language used between different religions and spiritual teachers? Thoughts on this? 

How will non-duality be taught in the future is something that interests me. @Phil You have good teachings but at the same time I remember people finding you to cryptic on the actualized forum and to much out there in the 'absolute'. For a long time I could not even fully understand what you were trying to tell me, stuck in my own thought loops & suffering. But I suppose it was a belief in the seperate self all along.. 

I suppose it is a challenge using language to communicate something that is very much one as language uses duality.. Surely there must be a better way of communicating something so simple and profound. 

I guess every teaching, be it in person or by script, is told from the perspective of the teacher, adapted to the culture of it's students and to the zeitgeist in which was formulated. In case of written text it has, in most cases, been tinkered with through the ages. All of these things take away from the objectiveness of the message. It doesn't help that in the western world, we don't have words for a lot of the spiritual abstractions that do exist in, for example, Hindi.

There is a reason that the Buddha and Ramana mostly kept silence, since the Truth is only found when all thoughts and ideas are put aside. But in the world we live today, where people demand an intellectual explanation, some teachings with actual words can be the necessary catalyst to open up their mind. I know I had to fill my head with thousands upon thousands of pages of teachings before the click happened and I started to realize it can only be "found" in silence.

I'm gonna be honest: Phil's words are also difficult for me to process, since it's not very practical from a western mindset, but I pick up the energy and the meaning of the words come after. For some it will be exactly what they needed to hear and others will think it's BS, and that's alright. Every teacher has it's own vibration/energy and as much as it resonates with the people that are near that energy, it won't resonate at all with people that aren't ready for that "level".

I don't claim any truth. I just share my personal experience.

On 1/23/2023 at 2:58 PM, Eternal said:

Curious to know peoples thoughts about this. So many different religions such as Christianity, Buddhis, Hinduisim etc.. and then there is @Phil who simply teaches it very basically using the emotional scale and self-expression while meditating in a simple manner without over complicating anything. Thent there is Rupert Spira, Eckhart Tolle and many different books all pointing to the same fundamental truth. Just simply using different language. 

Do religions over complicate things? such as Buddhism, teaching different jhanas, different awakenings etc.. giving the mind that the idea of enlightenment is such a far out goal.. why would the buddha teach that? 

The point of this post is that I want have to discussion about all the different language used between different religions and spiritual teachers? Thoughts on this? 

How will non-duality be taught in the future is something that interests me. @Phil You have good teachings but at the same time I remember people finding you to cryptic on the actualized forum and to much out there in the 'absolute'. For a long time I could not even fully understand what you were trying to tell me, stuck in my own thought loops & suffering. But I suppose it was a belief in the seperate self all along.. 

I suppose it is a challenge using language to communicate something that is very much one as language uses duality.. Surely there must be a better way of communicating something so simple and profound. 

What is a higher self?  how, why, when, where, which, specific person, place, thing one is what they are. in inorganic results universally present a star is the core of a solar system with what exists as that solar system revolving around it. 

Then how does that apply to organic ancestral results limited to a native atmosphere? kinetics, not potential things that could, did, or didn't exist in the combined changes going forward here as arrived where nothing is the same as before. New total sums constantly present. evolving at a universal scale to each ancestor inhabiting space behaving as actually being here.

Back to the sun anaolgy. star is center stage of a solar system.  top tier of inside out evolving within that specific unique geographical area universally present everything is combined within expanding contracting, arriving, departing, never same results twice, details duplicated as before again, rotating, orbiting, revloving, spiraling, in series parallel transition of everything here.

Human logic knows cannot go into anything more than half way and the jpourney out to the other side begins and that core is the highest point of displacement being part of eternally separate now. the universe is never same total sum arrived again. atoms make molecules, molecules combine to become elements, gaseous, liquid, mineral that can combine to form shapes currently occupying time cycles happen spontaneously here simultaneously never same form, shape, creating or destroying the energy of maintaining balanced at evolving here in plain sight.

The belief nobody can know more than society teaches ancestral lineages to believe has a dark secret in chain of command tactics governing tomorrow and evolving doesn't exceed living here now never staying what one became to this point.

here comes means, methods, motives, opportunities, power, wealth, fame, rank in social order while equally occupying space evolving as reporoductively displaced leaving mayhem, madness, misery throughout history. The universal constant, language arts corrupting each great great grandchild to repeat what their 4 previous generations keep going for humanity's sake of pretending intelelctual souls are immortal compared to genetic sole displacements present.

So What is a higher self? never knowing actual living as displaced or leading everyone to believe only a few ever are chosen to understand intelelctual design of every reality in this atmosphere.

The dream of better tomorrows is so noble until you understand the sacrifice 99% of the population make to allow 1% control of life in real time. 

Absolute poower of suggestion corrupts absolutely by omitting the whole story about evolving as naturally eternally separated in biological order of 8 billion soles reproductively here in this species, alone.  Self evident instinctively navigating life equally occupying space as one of a kind. My higher self. equally timed apart as anything else universally present. No pride of we, little proud of myself figuring out what my ancestry never resolved historically, sad it is so unbelievable nobody listens.

Edited by solereproduction
correct spelling

On 1/23/2023 at 8:58 PM, Eternal said:

Any method/way of living or type of existence that is unified or whole so to speak will lead you towards a type of self realization which will most definitely  contain awareness type of self realization: looking for love or guiding yourself with true love, praying, feeling, attending, supporting others; ramana maharshi who am i. It has to be both experiential and a belief so to speak so that it is casual/everlasting. 

On 1/23/2023 at 1:58 PM, Eternal said:

Yes.  I personally am a bit biased towards Buddhism because of the concept of no self which actually turns out to be accurate. But it is still not Truth.  Truth is not found in other.  And religions are all about other 

Self inquiry is where you will awaken.  Not through religion.  

Edited by Robed Mystic

3 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

Yes.  I personally am a bit biased towards Buddhism because of the concept of no self which actually turns out to be accurate. But it is still not Truth.  Truth is not found in other.  And religions are all about other 

Self inquiry is where you will awaken.  Not through religion.  

Truth comes by understanding the whole situation that leaves nothing to doubt how and why results are evolving as exactly here constantly changing total sum of each being part of the whole univeral process mutually evolving at the same time different details never same total sum completed here.

Ongoing changing cycles in series parallel displacement be those results inorganic molecular content or ancestral DNA configurated reproducts obviously limited to last 5 generation gaps living total population present. 

that balancing between extreme interpretations of what if and what about remaining what does exist forward here.

1 hour ago, solereproduction said:

Truth comes by understanding the whole situation that leaves nothing to doubt how and why results are evolving as exactly here constantly changing total sum of each being part of the whole univeral process mutually evolving at the same time different details never same total sum completed here.

Work on tightening up your sentences this is a run on sentence.

12 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

Work on tightening up your sentences this is a run on sentence.

I am not going to fall into semantics of how I discuss kinetic evolving with others always avoiding the conversation that eternity isn't beyond the moment here. Eternal life is basically compounding DNA to ancestral lineages populating space now.

it is thermodynamics of the run on  situation of evolving in plain sight.  peace through understanding the common since conceived time displaced specifically here living exactly as each chooses to believe now cannot be eternity one way or another.

Edited by solereproduction
clarifying my point of view.