Jump to content

So... what now after self-recognition?


Recommended Posts

Ok so can you recommend any good books or anything? Whenver I am reading books now, it just all seems like concepts and untruth

 

I suppose is there anything you can recommend reading when it comes to realising truth? There's almost like not really wanting to do personal development or educate myself anymore because I am already perfect as I am. 

 

I want to learn super natural powers and clairvoyance and stuff... or see if I have an ability to do it..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After what? 

 

Psychic powers are not something you can learn, they are intrinsic to What You Really Are.

Empty out all ego, embrace all trauma, the more obvious it will become. 


I don’t even know who is writing this 😂

Maybe you don’t really wanna be reading a book, you wanna be reading minds 😋

All you’re gonna find in a book is more concepts, the only place you are gonna find Truth is yourself. 
 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

ACIM. If too hard to read, an introductory book.

 

https://acim.org/acim/en/

 

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 🙂

 

 

I actually already bought the hard copy of  ACIM workbook but never really read it.

 

What exactly is it? If you could just explain what it is about, I assume the title says it all? 

 

Is it not more for realizing you can create anything where as some are not aware of that potentiality..? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Eternal 2 words, shadow work. There's a honeymoon phase often after Awakening to being Infinite Awareness, then it's like oh shit there's still coping mechanisms, reactivity, etc.

 

There is no need. There simply is awareness of objective experience and every experience is unconditional love. There is not particularly a self to do any shadow work 😅.

 

I like Rupert Spira's analogy. Awakening is like unplugging the fan but the fan will keep going for a while after unplugging it, slowly slowing down, getting rid of the mind-body identification on which I have been so used to. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Eternal

2 minutes ago, Eternal said:

I like Rupert Spira's analogy. Awakening is like unplugging the fan but the fan will keep going for a while after unplugging it, slowly slowing down, getting rid of the mind-body identification on which I have been so used to.

I only suggested shadow work since the question was asked "what now after self recognition?" I think and this is my opinion, that when self realization unfolds and no self is truly realized, there will be no more questions regarding awakening or what to do afterwards.

🌞🌚

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Eternal said:

 

I actually already bought the hard copy of  ACIM workbook but never really read it.

 

Really recommend reading the textbook first. Though the workbook might help with "grasping" it. "Paradox". Maybe both at the same time?

 

Disappearance of the Universe by Gary Renard is pretty good for introduction, though keep an open mind and remember it's "just a map". Also, keep your shitting pants close, cause you might shit your pants. 😂

 

25 minutes ago, Eternal said:

What exactly is it? If you could just explain what it is about, I assume the title says it all?

 

It's "about" nonduality; not-two. From what I've come across, probably one of the books with most clarity. Super helpful for me. It shows how you create bullshit, and how to undo the bullshit.

 

38 minutes ago, Eternal said:

Is it not more for realizing you can create anything where as some are not aware of that potentiality..? 

 

Yes / no. There is no "others". But yeah, you create every thing. Truth just be's the Truth, whereas falsehood needs a symbol (form, appearance, perception of).

 

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Eternal

I only suggested shadow work since the question was asked "what now after self recognition?" I think and this is my opinion, that when self realization unfolds and no self is truly realized, there will be no more questions regarding awakening or what to do afterwards.

 

I suppose it is my subjective experience but I have only been feeling unconditional love since around the 19th of December or somewhat. Lost perception of time. There is no 'me' in a sense communicating. Almost like life is simply communicating through me without any kind of wanting to force some kind of agenda. So you could say it is kind of relatively new to me. 

 

Lol at the beginning I was communicating to other's what I am experiencing but they were all trying to grasp it within the mind. There is not really a sense of trying to be anyone.. 

 

I want to help others with their suffering... sometime.. after all, creation takes place within me, Right. Kind of strange because so called the past I was experiencing extreme suffering now I live in absolute freedom without any constraints whatsoever.. Like I could be any character within the movie. I have the complete and utter freedom to choose what character I wish to be. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

 

Really recommend reading the textbook first. Though the workbook might help with "grasping" it. "Paradox". Maybe both at the same time?

 

Disappearance of the Universe by Gary Renard is pretty good for introduction, though keep an open mind and remember it's "just a map". Also, keep your shitting pants close, cause you might shit your pants. 😂

 

 

It's "about" nonduality; not-two. From what I've come across, probably one of the books with most clarity. Super helpful for me. It shows how you create bullshit, and how to undo the bullshit.

 

 

Yes / no. There is no "others". But yeah, you create every thing. Truth just be's the Truth, whereas falsehood needs a symbol (form, appearance, perception of).

 

 

Thanks, I'll check it out 🙂 

 

Non-duality is pretty awesome though. Knowing that I am creator and creation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Eternal no worries and enjoy the peace of knowing you're infinite awareness. Its just that from what I've heard from several "enlightened people" is that upon the no self realization, pretty much everything is over. There's a finality to it. But everyone's path is also unique. 

🌞🌚

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Eternal no worries and enjoy the peace of knowing you're infinite awareness. Its just that from what I've heard from several "enlightened people" is that upon the no self realization, pretty much everything is over. There's a finality to it. But everyone's path is also unique. 

 

There is just being I suppose, in the conditional love that we all share. I had a belief for a long time that I needed to get enlightened in order to achieve some 'enlightened state' but that was just more activity of thoughts I suppose... 

 

There is actually no self realization, that was a concept that had to be dropped. It's a process of peeling back instead of adding on if that makes sense. 

 

It's really all just thought activity within the eternal now. 

 

How's your path going 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Eternal my path is great. Crashing and burning, growing wings and flying to the heavens, then crashing and burning again. Tremendous shadow work going on. Exploring emotions even though it's hard, being more honest with people, facing fears, learning to allow love from people. 

🌞🌚

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Eternal my path is great. Crashing and burning, growing wings and flying to the heavens, then crashing and burning again. Tremendous shadow work going on. Exploring emotions even though it's hard, being more honest with people, facing fears, learning to allow love from people. 

 

 

That's awesome! I'd recommend Byron Katie's book - Loving what is if you have not read it already 🙂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By clicking, I agree to the terms of use, rules, guidelines & to hold Actuality of Being LLC, admin, moderators & all forum members harmless.