Guided meditations (and such)

Blessed2

I'm thinking something like a short guided meditation video / recording, something to listen to every morning to get a daily meditation routine going. A speak-through of the basic body-scan / relaxation for example.

Also, I've been looking for kind of this getting into the zone / alignment video. Abraham - Hicks has a pretty good 15 min guided meditation: 

Something like this would be good. A recording to listen when one wants to really feel good, and connect with 'larger self'. Words of clarity and compassion, allowing, etc.

There must be an effortless way.

16 hours ago, Phil said:

Any specific suggestions are welcomed and appreciated. Topic, length, approach, etc. 

Well, something that I personally would like is perhaps 15-30 minutes long, maybe the basic body scan / relaxation meditation from AOB webpage. Some light music or meditation bowl for the background. This would be a good way to kind of get a hang of the basic meditation, and begin a meditation routine by listening to it regularly.

Also, this comes to mind. Many people must have noticed that mornings are quite crucial in setting the tone for the entire day. There's probably a similar saying to "waking up on the wrong side of bed" or "getting up on the wrong foot" in all languages on earth. If there was a magic recording to listen to every morning right after waking up, something to set up good tone for the entire day, something to make one feel excited for the new day and it's possibilities, what would it say?

There must be an effortless way.