What are numbers?

Blessed2

I've been seeing numbers 12 and 21 very often, almost magically so. Been wondering what it might mean.

I have an intuition that numbers are one of those things that are really way deeper than we usually think. Though I'm having hard time to concieve what this is really about. Just wondering what a number is, I have no idea. Way over my head.

Anything come to mind for you? 😁

Tesla said "If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have the key to the universe."

Numbers, geometry etc. do seem to hold significance is some traditions and mystical stuffs. And even in the universe... Pi, the Golden Ratio etc.

What's this about? 🤔🤔

There must be an effortless way.

I am not sure but i would say: 

12 i believe is a good time to end the game

21 could be that yourself got deleted or is not functioning basically your a dog or is the other way around

I am actually would like to know myself. Mby we have some smart people in the forum who are willing to share. Pretty sure they are related attention, position and those thing. 

18 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

What the fuck is pi???? WHAT

😂 🙏 

18 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

I have an intuition that numbers are one of those things that are really way deeper than we usually think. Though I'm having hard time to concieve what this is really about. Just wondering what a number is, I have no idea. Way over my head.

A subtle shift from outward orientation or conceptualization to the inward orientation of actuality, a ‘return to the source’. Like how pi goes on forever, like conceptualizing can, but 3, 6 & 9… not so much. Might even happen otherwise unnoticed. ‘Path’ wise, super great to hear. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

A subtle shift from outward orientation or conceptualization to the inward orientation of actuality, a ‘return to the source’.

Yeah... Pi is like a total mystery. Crazy. Like a finger pointing to the moon but make it even more luminous.

Really feeling some very powerful and distinctive energy here. 

@Phil Watched it again and contemplated a bit.

Wondering if the photon/electron 'exists/acts as wave', or... is being vibration itself. Until it's observed, or be's the particle.

That there literally is no photon/electron until 'it's' observed/be's the particle. Just vibration.

The vibration that we kinda come to observe due to the interference pattern is what there actually is, the particle is the appearance of the vibration.

On 10/31/2022 at 2:03 AM, Phil said:

@Blessed2

No. How is it? 

If you're still writing that Actuality of Being book, I think you could find some inspiration and ideas from this one. IMO it's very well written. Very easy to follow and easy to spot and dispel beliefs.

For example, he writes lists of common beliefs about 'The Money Game', for example:

- Money doesn't grow on trees

- There is no free lunch

- More money is always better

- Money comes to you from someone else and goes to someone else

etc. 

These kinds of lists of common beliefs would IMO be really useful to question and dispel beliefs and thought-attachment. It's fun to go through each example and question one at a time, to see if it just could be false. I'd love to see a list like that from you.

Also, at some point he uses cursive to point out certain words and concepts, to help the reader see through the illusions and beliefs. For example:

"You go to a store to buy groceries and later you pay some bills."

That's a great way to help the reader spot assumptions and unchecked beliefs. 🙂