Martial Arts

Martial arts is fucking great, I don't do it much anymore lol.

I prefer the traditional martial arts, they are designed more like a form of active yoga.

Most people criticize traditional forms because they aren't as effective on the street, but imo they were never really intended for violence, they were intended imo to be used to express the energy from within and strengthen the body.

I tried MMA classes and it was to BRO-y for me, like I felt the spirit of connor McGregor in that gym. 

I much prefer doing some forms In a forest or something. 

To make it short and simple, I think it'd be great!

♾️

Did the jui-jitsu lesson the other night. Was definitely a good workout (feels like I used a lot of muscles that don't get a lot of exercise), good fun and humbling to roll with higher belts that can easily fuck ya up lol. Rolled with the teacher and I felt absolutely clueless. 

Would recommend anyone to try it out 🤙

On 9/30/2022 at 12:53 AM, Celestial said:

Did the jui-jitsu lesson the other night. Was definitely a good workout (feels like I used a lot of muscles that don't get a lot of exercise), good fun and humbling to roll with higher belts that can easily fuck ya up lol. Rolled with the teacher and I felt absolutely clueless. 

Would recommend anyone to try it out 🤙

That’s awesome. Just chiming in, I have been doing jiu jitsu for almost 2 years now and I’m addicted. I recommend it to everyone. In my experience, the more you improve the more fun it is. When you start submitting people who used to submit you it’s an amazing feeling.

Also if you ever have any questions about jiu Jitsu let me know.

Edited by Kevin
Added the last paragraph.

@Kevin Jui Jitsu would be a good thing to get addicted to haha. I could definitely imagine how fun it would be once you become a ninja 😄

The only issue with the gym where I attended the introductory class is the weekly cost, quite expensive unfortunately. Might try a few different gyms in the future tho. 

All the best with your rolling 🙏

3 hours ago, Celestial said:

@Kevin Jui Jitsu would be a good thing to get addicted to haha. I could definitely imagine how fun it would be once you become a ninja 😄

The only issue with the gym where I attended the introductory class is the weekly cost, quite expensive unfortunately. Might try a few different gyms in the future tho. 

All the best with your rolling 🙏

Yes definitely try out different places. There can be a vast difference in quality.

all the best to you too. 🙏