Sexual Transmutation Mega-Thread

Hello everyone! As a young human It's become obvious that I'm filled with lots of sexual energy and I'm very interested in how to channel this power into my life!

I thought it would be cool to set up a Mega Thread for resources and practices regarding sexual transmutation. 

Essentially, S.T. involves expressing the life force energy mostly into other areas of your life, it doesn't need to be fully blocked. For example, I consider sexual transmutation putting my energy into my business/fitness/meditation/diet/manifestation, but I can still have sex if I had a partner.

This thread is not about the avoidance of sexuality, it is for the understanding of sexual energy and using it for manifestation. 

This thread is also just to share excitement/inspiration 😁

If you guys are interested, I'm willing to set up accountability on this forum by marking my progress and days of sexual transmutation in this thread, you guys are also free to share your progress. 

And of course, this thread is not about judgement or shaming!

Let's just see where things go. 

♾️

It is all about achieving one-pointedness for me. How can I channel my energies so that there are no conflicting desires driving me apart. 

To purify sexual energy, bring it to the heart, combine it with love energy, send it out to the universe, receive it back cooled off, now it is calm cosmic energy droping into the Earth. That is kind of how it works for me. 

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Today is the first day! Feeling excited! 

Already an insight into addiction I've had is that the only thing that matters is the craving happening right now. 

So when a craving arises, if we stay here present then that's all that matters.

♾️

@Loop been inspecting craving, appreciating its beauty. 

Craving is a momentum of energy.

You can have your cake and eat it too. Indulge in whatever you'd like, and energetic momentum will ensure you will feel excited to do it again, but you can also politely decline this invitation and there's no problem 😌.

♾️

I have officially started today 😎

Last night I got high and noticed that my willpower is gone when I'm high so I've dropped that as well. 

I think taking it slow and easy is good enough, so I'm gonna gun for just 3 days! 

The 3 day challenge! If I get through it I'll make a new milestone.

♾️

@Orb

3 hours ago, Orb said:

Bruh, I stopped a long time ago haha, this thread was collecting dust lol.

🤣

3 hours ago, Orb said:

I definitely wanna give it a try to see how it impacts my career shift coming up and my fitness.

I mean if you wanna give it a shot let me know!

Less about the abstinence of masturbation.... However, it is still a little interesting as to why people say they 'lose' energy when masturbating, claiming they're emptying their potential.

But I meant more like what David Deida said in his book, something like contracting the pelvic muscles when ejaculating and to bring it up the spine or some shit like that

You lose or waste energy when you perpetually stay in lower emotions. I think this observation is often confused for being a result of abstaining from sex. In practice, it's just applying the power of focus and could be done with any other subject.  If sex is a discordant subject or you feel bad after sex or masturbation, refraining and in doing so dropping the discordant subject would of course result in greater energy and good feeling for a time. 

Youtube Channel  

Basic survival is what allows one to achieve single-pointedness, it is already the case as a seeming person that is what the focus is. Ground oneself in the earth (This is related to the torque of the ankles), allow the Eye’s light to shine the way for the energies, sexual energy combined with survival energy, purified by the heart, creates this single-pointedness on the well-being of all beings. Warmth goes back to the creative power of the hands & feet. This seemed to be the solution to what used to be my chronically cold limbs. Collecting the energy around the navel when you are done, the navel is the best at storing and releasing energy when it is needed, it is like you start to be able to just imagine the direction the power from the core goes, and it just goes, the more clarity there is on the energies.

You can last a long time in bed the better you are at circling your energies,

Also you’ll have more energy in general for anything, less seams and the more seamless,

Don’t  judge your energies and just let them play within, 

Yet still nothing beats to the bliss of just Being Yourself, but it is useful for conditioning the body. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.