5 hours ago, Someone here said:

He was a nihilist.  And like every nihilist he believed that human existence is a mistake or something that is not ought to be. And it's like he is not  pulling this stuff out of his ass ...he basically dealed with the problem of suffering.

When the belief of nihilism is inspected there is by default no longer the belief of nihilist. The very meaning of the term nihilism is suffering is not yet inspected.

Schopenhauer called the discord of the belief depression just as you call it anxiety. The terms are synonymous though the pointing is from different conceptualizations. 

Why there is so much suffering in the world ?

Even Buddha's first noble truth is "life is suffering ".

Why doesn’t Clark Kent catch that bus before it falls on that baby stroller?

Understand the other 3 noble truths, see how the movie ends. 

Be diligent with inspection, do the research. Google where the suffering is in the world, schedule a trip to go have a look at it. 

Tbh I have a barrier that is preventing me from seeing existence or god as an inherently good and benevolent thing. And that obstacle is what  is preventing from total awakening. 

Where do you have it? 

How did you pick up the garbage of “total awakening”? 

If there simply isn’t that, then that can’t be prevented, there can be no obstacle to that, no barrier to no obstacle, and no me which “totally awakens”. The belief in the concept “total awakening” perpetuates the belief in a me which could, or would, “totally awaken”. 

Conjecture is more influential the more innocent you are, and the more innocent you are, the less ye can see how influential conjecture can seem to be. 

What do you mean by "garbage in,garbage out "? I don't get it 🤔

What you consume psychologically, spiritually, well-being wise. 

If so to speak, you find your life, or quality of joy, peace, happiness, psychology or conscious creating to be ‘garbage’, you need only trace it back to where you picked it up. The garage bubbling up is the same garbage that went in. It now has to come up & out, as it is indigestible, which was known by how it tasted in the first place, but conjecture from suppression is indicative of suppression, and thus it’s not so easy to connect the dots between the feeling & the putrid taste. That it’s easy to miss is actually quite innocent & understandable.  If I were in your shoes I would stop stepping in the same hole.  The body is the teacher, emotion is the guidance. 

I am a pessimistic person tbh if that's what you mean . 

There is no such thing. Pessimism is experience, it’s an emotion. Same as how the experience of chess doesn’t constitute a chessimistic person. You could just as well experience basketball, eagerness or passion. 

I'm not nesscary a nihilist.  But I do get into depressive phases in my life when I think that nothing matters . We are just like little ants moving around on this blue rock (earth )in a vast infinite dark universe which doesn't give a shit about us . That's what I think about existence.  Not very bright, I know 😅

When the change in orientation from the ‘garbage’ of conceptual conjecture to the inspection of what is actual occurs, suffering begins to be dispelled. 

Nihilist is a thought not an entity. 

“I think” is a thought. “Thinker” is a thought. A thinker is never seen, heard, touched, or experienced in any way, by anyone, ever. 

Because thinker is a thought. 

That you could get into phases, is also a thought. Go get into a phase now to see you can not and that it’s a thought. A conceptualization. 

Believed, it’s a belief. It’s another way to say states, like a used condom, a dog poop bag & conjecture are different ways of saying garbage. 

With thought attachment, it’s believed you can be in phases.

Without thought attachment, it’s mental manipulation. 

You can continue to share this as well, and others will apparently be convinced they too are in phases, and you can all barf up the garbage & understand conjecture together. Nihilism, phases, and states are conceptualizations of emotional discord. As you’re just beginning to see, conceptualizing doesn’t actually address the discord, or, suffering, because it is aversion from feeling while all you want, is to feel better. 

I don't know much about him . Usually in our sessions we talk about me and my life ,not his . But he seems like a wise guy and knowledgeable in psychology. There are a lot of certificates in his office. So I trust him and follow his instructions.  

No knowledge is needed, you can tell if he is sincere, happy, connected, loving & healthy. The knowledge would only obscure readily seeing this. 

By trusting him, you don’t hear anything he’s actually saying. 

If it’s not too personal, just out of curiosity, does your therapist actually tell you that you should trust him? 

@PhilWhy is beliefs the Boogeyman for you? the simplest way is to hear from someone we are sure is truthful and knowledgeable about whatever we believe. But there is still the problem that we have to believe the person is truthful and knowledgeable.

I can't deal with my therapist if i didn't trust him . I am confident that whatever He has spoken is correct. This is compounded by realizing some of the many points that He makes.

At the end of the day if our beliefs lead to happiness for ourselves and others, and reduced distress, then what does it matter if they are correct or not? I would rather have a satisfying and happy life based on a belief, than a frustrated and miserable life based on the truth.

If the truth is that happiness is an illusion generated by chemicals, neurons, morons, and primates, all of which have been created by blind uncaring forces, in a universe with no inherent meaning and no objective morality, then the choices are either to embrace the illusion and fashion some kind of life centered around a fantasy, or reject the illusion as false, and wait patiently for death. I suppose the less patient can kill themselves if they want.

This is what I believe to be correct. But correct or not, I’d rather live a life true to my beliefs, than one in direct opposition to them.

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

If the truth is that happiness is an illusion generated by chemicals, neurons, morons, and primates, all of which have been created by blind uncaring forces, in a universe with no inherent meaning and no objective morality, then the choices are either to embrace the illusion and fashion some kind of life centered around a fantasy, or reject the illusion as false, and wait patiently for death. I suppose the less patient can kill themselves if they want.

Bahahahahahaha

You're funny as fuck dude😂😂☠️☠️

15 hours ago, Someone here said:

Why is beliefs the Boogeyman for you?

Beliefs aren’t a boogeyman, the boogeyman is a belief. Fear is an emotion. Emotion is non-transferable. 

the simplest way is to hear from someone we are sure is truthful and knowledgeable about whatever we believe. But there is still the problem that we have to believe the person is truthful and knowledgeable.

It’s not a problem, it’s a belief. There is no such thing as a truthful, knowledgeable person. Love is the absence of people. 

I can't deal with my therapist if i didn't trust him . I am confident that whatever He has spoken is correct. This is compounded by realizing some of the many points that He makes.

You don’t have to keep the discordant framings of deal with, argue, debate, etc. 

At the end of the day if our beliefs lead to happiness for ourselves and others, and reduced distress, then what does it matter if they are correct or not?

Anxiety. 

That some beliefs are correct and some are not, is a belief. 

I would rather have a satisfying and happy life based on a belief, than a frustrated and miserable life based on the truth.

There is no such thing as a frustrated and miserable life based in truth. 

Truth = Happiness and is experienced as divine patience, such as @Devin for example. 

This is what I believe to be correct. But correct or not, I’d rather live a life true to my beliefs, than one in direct opposition to them.

Not believing a thought doesn’t equal or mean believing the opposite thought. Happiness is without beliefs. The truth is unthinkable. 

51 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Someone here  

😌🙏🏻

I want ya to be without that anxiety etc. Gut says you will be very soon. 

Thanks man.  Sincerely appreciate it . I know this won't last forever and I can make it to the other end ..I have no choice but to surrender to God /Love/Reality and let go and go with the flow (Wu Wei style ).

I noticed when I'm  in a vulnerable state, i really have to go out of my way to take care of myself. My therapist actually told me  not to discuss my irrational fears with those who don’t understand it. I should save it for the therapist because I shared it with someone and it changed the way that they looked at me; they also told other people about it. It made the situation so much worse because now I had a new thing to worry about that I couldn’t control.

Regarding those irrational fears, it helped to know that these worries were based on, my fear of loss of control. I was not going to act on any of it, nor would lose control of my actions. Anxiety is not a disorder were the sufferer is out of there mind; we are not having pychosis. The problem comes from being too involved with each thought, far too much analyzing and not enough letting go.

I think those that suffer have their own path to wellness. I did lots of reading on anxiety from medical textbooks, online forums, group counselling. I noticed that some tips on coping came up many times, regardless which source. 

I hope with a combo between meditation and medication and patience (giving it sometime ) that I fortunately heal.

Thanks again for your support 🙏 

54 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I noticed when I'm  in a vulnerable state, i really have to go out of my way to take care of myself. My therapist actually told me  not to discuss my irrational fears with those who don’t understand it. I should save it for the therapist because I shared it with someone and it changed the way that they looked at me; they also told other people about it. It made the situation so much worse because now I had a new thing to worry about that I couldn’t control.

Two cents… not to be a semantical ball buster, but…

I wouldn’t be concerned over what anyone else thinks especially as it relates to fear, vulnerability & expression. You’re not feeling their thoughts. They are.  In that same vein, I’d really drop the conceptual conjecture of you being in states. That’s indicative of existential rumination. It keeps the thought loops and anxiety (and all other suffering) going. Let other’s opinions, and thought attachment & thought loops arising from emotional suppression be their own, not yours. Address only yours. Vulnerability as it relates to expression is an emptying of all horseshit self-conceptualizations, like there being a you which avoids the truth, a you which is in states, a relative & absolute, your will & God’s will, etc, etc. All manipulative egocentric horseshit™️

Aside, but related… insights etc don’t slow down or stop as with no mind, because no mind is not a thought, concept or state. That it is, is yet another self-conceptualization, misleading conjecture from ignorance. I mention this as a call back to the op of this thread. It would be lame if anyone adopted those beliefs and any accompanying concerns with respect to deeply letting go meditatively.  

Being vulnerable is emotionally healing, conceptually being in states is emotionally being walled off. Suffering. Expression releases & empties out the discord. Clarity arises, insights ensue. There is less & less suffering. That there are no states, that you are not in states, that there is no actual experience of states is very very important when it comes to thought loops & reoccurring discordant thoughts, (basically anxiety), yet is very easy to overlook even without convincing misinformation. The relevance is thought attachment. States is a thought without a corresponding actuality, and you are not in thoughts or states. That is the end of all “thought loops”, rumination, anxiety, etc. I hear ya though. In good time like all things. 

Regarding those irrational fears, it helped to know that these worries were based on, my fear of loss of control. I was not going to act on any of it, nor would lose control of my actions. Anxiety is not a disorder were the sufferer is out of there mind; we are not having pychosis. The problem comes from being too involved with each thought, far too much analyzing and not enough letting go.

I agree with the too much analyzing and not enough letting go, but not with there being irrational fears. Fear is guidance and that guidance is as rational as it gets. Fear is an emotion, and as such there are not fears. This also contributes to alignment / no more anxiety, no more fear. In listening to it, it quiets until there is only pure silence. 

Just to be clear though, I’m not saying don’t listen to your therapist, and I’m not saying your therapist is wrong, only that they haven’t realized this. What you’re saying they’re saying is still very helpful. 

I think those that suffer have their own path to wellness. I did lots of reading on anxiety from medical textbooks, online forums, group counselling. I noticed that some tips on coping came up many times, regardless which source. 

I hope with a combo between meditation and medication and patience (giving it sometime ) that I fortunately heal.

Thanks again for your support 🙏 

You will unequivocally find what works, no doubt. Never entertain a notion to the contrary, as you are - keep researching, exploring, expressing, etc. Coping is a tricky term. It can reinforce anxiety as something you have, and cope with, vs dispelling it altogether. There is also arguably something to be said for searching the entire house & neighborhood to find the car keys in your pocket. 

15 hours ago, Phil said:

Two cents… not to be a semantical ball buster, but…

I wouldn’t be concerned over what anyone else thinks especially as it relates to fear, vulnerability & expression. You’re not feeling their thoughts. They are.  In that same vein, I’d really drop the conceptual conjecture of you being in states. That’s indicative of existential rumination. It keeps the thought loops and anxiety (and all other suffering) going. Let other’s opinions, and thought attachment & thought loops arising from emotional suppression be their own, not yours. Address only yours. Vulnerability as it relates to expression is an emptying of all horseshit self-conceptualizations, like there being a you which avoids the truth, a you which is in states, a relative & absolute, your will & God’s will, etc, etc. All manipulative egocentric horseshit™️

Is it Because they(people)make assumptions before fully understanding the person or action. People many times make snap calls and don’t want to take the time to fully see something for what it is. It is sometimes easier to base our opinions on first impressions and then move on from there.

Judgement also is closely linked to being close minded. When you harshly judge others, that is a sign that you don’t see very far outside your own personal opinions.

What you base your ideas upon is only within a small circle which leaves a lot of ideas and people out of your scope. This in turn leads to judgement of those that don’t think like you, look like you or act like you.

Judgement is the lack of wanting to understand along with being close minded.

15 hours ago, Phil said:

Aside, but related… insights etc don’t slow down or stop as with no mind, because no mind is not a thought, concept or state. That it is, is yet another self-conceptualization, misleading conjecture from ignorance. I mention this as a call back to the op of this thread. It would be lame if anyone adopted those beliefs and any accompanying concerns with respect to deeply letting go meditatively

Isn't no mind a state ? I mean what else could it be ?

It is a state of pure consciousness. No mind is a state where there are no thoughts, no beliefs, no notion, no fear, no anger ..nothing.. Its plain simple bliss. Sages and mystics attain this state after years of practicing one pointed concentration, yoga, detachment from everything including material possessions, family etc. 

15 hours ago, Phil said:

Being vulnerable is emotionally healing, conceptually being in states is emotionally being walled off. Suffering. Expression releases & empties out the discord. Clarity arises, insights ensue. There is less & less suffering. That there are no states, that you are not in states, that there is no actual experience of states is very very important when it comes to thought loops & reoccurring discordant thoughts, (basically anxiety), yet is very easy to overlook even without convincing misinformation. The relevance is thought attachment. States is a thought without a corresponding actuality, and you are not in thoughts or states. That is the end of all “thought loops”, rumination, anxiety, etc. I hear ya though. In good time like all things

I don't get this point about there not being states . I mean you can be in different states all the time . Being hungry  Is a state . Being horny Is a state. Being tired is a state .Being sleepy Is a state . And most relevant Being anxious Is a state .

And matter have different states that it can take 

By state of matter i mean solids, liquids, gases, plasma .because no, they are the states of matter but again it really depends on how you define consciousness to know whether consciousness have states or not .

But thats just my view.

15 hours ago, Phil said:

I agree with the too much analyzing and not enough letting go, but not with there being irrational fears. Fear is guidance and that guidance is as rational as it gets. Fear is an emotion, and as such there are not fears. This also contributes to alignment / no more anxiety, no more fear. In listening to it, it quiets until there is only pure silence. 

Just to be clear though, I’m not saying don’t listen to your therapist, and I’m not saying your therapist is wrong, only that they haven’t realized this. What you’re saying they’re saying is still very helpful. 

I agree. Fear is one of humans emotion. We fear so many things.  But The physical fear is essential to survive. Imagine what will happen when the car is coming at high speed and you are crossing in relaxing mood, when someone try to hurt you if you stand, if you jump from 5th floor to the ground, etc. The physical fear is real fear. Is emotion which protect us.

The another one which is not essential for survival is psychological fear. It's not real. This kind of fear exist only in our mind. Public speaking is one of our psychological fear. What will happen if you speak in front of many people? Nothing. But our mind keep telling us something horrible will happen.

15 hours ago, Phil said:

You will unequivocally find what works, no doubt. Never entertain a notion to the contrary, as you are - keep researching, exploring, expressing, etc. Coping is a tricky term. It can reinforce anxiety as something you have, and cope with, vs dispelling it altogether. There is also arguably something to be said for searching the entire house & neighborhood to find the car keys in your pocket. 

I would never say that I have “cured” my anxiety. That just seems silly.

Would you ever find yourself saying you’ve cured your feelings of anger, lust, sadness, or surprise?

No…

Anxiety, much like the rest of those feelings, are fleeting. And I hope it ends soon and I can get back to practice my normal life without fear and anxiety. 

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

Isn't no mind a state ?

No. That’s like saying no rain is something else. No mind is only a state to ego, conceptualized as a thing, likes states. 

I mean what else could it be ?

Not something else. 

It is a state of pure consciousness. No mind is a state where there are no thoughts, no beliefs, no notion, no fear, no anger ..nothing.. Its plain simple bliss. Sages and mystics attain this state after years of practicing one pointed concentration, yoga, detachment from everything including material possessions, family etc.

This is state chasing. It perpetuates the anxiety. Anxiety & fear only resolve in going directly to them and feeling them fully. This results in clarity. 

I don't get this point about there not being states . I mean you can be in different states all the time . Being hungry  Is a state . Being horny Is a state. Being tired is a state .Being sleepy Is a state . And most relevant Being anxious Is a state .

And matter have different states that it can take 

By state of matter i mean solids, liquids, gases, plasma .because no, they are the states of matter but again it really depends on how you define consciousness to know whether consciousness have states or not .

But thats just my view.

It doesn’t depend on how you define consciousness, because consciousness is infinite and there isn’t that “you”… a self which is separate of consciousness… which exists and is defining consciousness. That’s ego, spiritual ego, via believing thoughts, aka thought attachment. States is only conceptual, just like matter. No one has ever experienced either. 

Scientologists don’t get how there can not be operating thetan levels because they don’t recognize conceptual ideology & manipultion. They don’t recognize it because they are already believing it. No one wants to see that they have been manipulated… so they instead manipulate & keep trying to get to the highest level believing that’s when they’ll feel better. Meanwhile it is the ideology & manipulation which feel so discordant. Without that, there would be such happiness that states & levels are humorous. David Mescavich is ok with this because he believes his ideology. He feels good about “himself”, which is to say, the idea or self image he believes is himself. Much like how a murderer or rapist averts from actually feeling, by feeling better about the idea of themself, not noticing the idea is just an idea. In not noticing and bringing an end to this, they keep chasing that ‘better state’. Which is a thought. 

I agree. Fear is one of humans emotion. We fear so many things.  But The physical fear is essential to survive. Imagine what will happen when the car is coming at high speed and you are crossing in relaxing mood, when someone try to hurt you if you stand, if you jump from 5th floor to the ground, etc. The physical fear is real fear. Is emotion which protect us.

The another one which is not essential for survival is psychological fear. It's not real. This kind of fear exist only in our mind. Public speaking is one of our psychological fear. What will happen if you speak in front of many people? Nothing. But our mind keep telling us something horrible will happen.

This is all conceptual ideology. Try to see how without it, no one would need to purchase the operating thetan levels. 

I would never say that I have “cured” my anxiety. That just seems silly.

Would you ever find yourself saying you’ve cured your feelings of anger, lust, sadness, or surprise?

No…

Anxiety, much like the rest of those feelings, are fleeting. And I hope it ends soon and I can get back to practice my normal life without fear and anxiety. 

Anger, lust, sadness, surprise, fear & anxiety aren’t feelings. 

24 minutes ago, Phil said:

It doesn’t depend on how you define consciousness, because consciousness is infinite and there isn’t that “you”… a self which is separate of consciousness… which exists and is defining consciousness. That’s ego, spiritual ego, via believing thoughts, aka thought attachment. States is only conceptual, just like matter. No one has ever experienced either. 

1).I think I can define consciousness as simply  Being alive and the feeling that I am alive is consciousness.

The ability to experience this world through the combination of our senses, mind, subconscious repository, judgements, thoughts and the ability to realise that we are experiencing something combined is consciousness.

Infinite is a symbol which only justify that whatever is beyond our thoughts.If you can not think or make physical possible imagination about anything then that thing is called infinity in your perspective.There is nothing which is infinite . We just call them infinite because we do not know about them. I mean you can use the calculator and try to divide by zero. The answer is infinity .which will show in your calculator as an error .

Now I'm curious to understand what is meant by reality being infinite?  Does it mean the universe stretches out infinitely in all directions and dimensions? 

2).Now, how can I be so blind to assume that I can't  see through the self, even if you think that you do (and you should know)? Well, primarily because it is not in your nature to do so. To see through the self is to see through the illusion/game of the universe, and your very nature as the Godhead is to play an eternal game with yourself by means of illusion. That’s what you are. You don’t want to unmask yourself because then the game would end. Even this whole ‘how do I annihilate my mind?’ malarky is just another way of continuing the game.

Let me be honest. This whole seeing through the self thing happened to me in a big way. I really can’t say how it happened or why it happened, because it’s not something that plays by the rules of time or causality. What I can say about it, to put it bluntly, is that it’s absolutely fucking horrific. It basically destroyed my life to a degree that I couldn’t even have previously imagined and left me profoundly debilitated for few months. And I was messaging you in the actualized forum during that time and you offered me some guidance. . Still, a year later on, day to day life is extremely difficult. It’s literally impossible for me now to describe ‘my’ experience of life to anybody, and even if I could nobody would believe me. ‘Nothing forever’ gets pretty close.

3.).The term matter is ambiguous as the meaning of the term in philosophy is different then in physics.

matter denotes the presence of an objective reality outside and independent of one’s consciousness. What that objective reality is ‘made up’ from is the task of science. Not for spirituality. 

But anyways ..to kinda get back on track here ..my OP was about meditation techniques that can help me ease my anxiety. And you linked me to the practice you perform. Thanks for that . I have nothing more to say.  But go ahead if you have any comments. I welcome it ☺. 

@Someone here

I think you’ve definitely gotten down to the core belief which is the heart of the anxiety. Now there is the emptying of conjecture, indoctrination & misunderstanding. Then there can be understanding. Then alignment will be felt, and anxiety (discord) won’t. Lot to unpack there, but congrats on getting down to the bottom of it. 

10 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

I think you’ve definitely gotten down to the core belief which is the heart of the anxiety. Now there is the emptying of conjecture, indoctrination & misunderstanding. Then there can be understanding. Then alignment will be felt, and anxiety (discord) won’t. Lot to unpack there, but congrats on getting down to the bottom of it. 

Oh really?  And what is it ?  Because I don't think so . Which "belief " that I'm holding that is causing me the anxiety? 

(Assuming that anxiety and depression and all these mental illnesses are not caused by chemical imbalances in the brain ,still it plays a factor)

35 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Oh really?  And what is it ?  Because I don't think so . Which "belief " that I'm holding that is causing me the anxiety? 

(Assuming that anxiety and depression and all these mental illnesses are not caused by chemical imbalances in the brain ,still it plays a factor)

That you are horrifying. There’s a lot of misunderstanding there. The misunderstanding is what’s felt but is called anxiety. No, the anxiety felt is not caused by chemical imbalances 

29 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Someone here When an author is writing a story is the story pre-determined? 

Yes .

Im guessing you are using the author as analogous to "God " or Higher Self and the story as each individual life .

I do believe we have no free will .and I explained That elsewhere. 

But then the next question would be..what is our role then ?

Actually, it is not that we achieve or not achieve anything because it is pre-written. Rather we as humans have all the capability to choose and make decisions ; but what decision would ultimately be taken by us is known to the creator, that is why it is said that everything is pre written.

Let me know if I'm misunderstanding your question. Because you bring up this whole "author " thing pretty often lol and I'm not sure if you're saying we are the authors of our lives and nobody else (that being God or whatever ).

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

That you are horrifying. There’s a lot of misunderstanding there. The misunderstanding is what’s felt but is called anxiety. No, the anxiety felt is not caused by chemical imbalances 

What misunderstanding?  I promise you to take heed carefully and let what you say sink in .

I hope you are not frustrated by my continuing arguments. I just want "facts ". I don't like to settle for anything less than truth . To me truth is far more valuable than even happiness and well being .I know its probably the opposite for you . But hey ..we are not all  made alike. 🙂

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What misunderstanding?  I promise you to take heed carefully and let what you say sink in .

I hope you are not frustrated by my continuing arguments. I just want "facts ". I don't like to settle for anything less than truth . To me truth is far more valuable than even happiness and well being .I know its probably the opposite for you . But hey ..we are not all  made alike. 🙂

I want to mention first… text is not the ideal medium for this as it is very limited and cuts out all facial expression, intonation, and therein all sentiment etc. 99% of communication. I hope you understand this and keep this in mind because there is all the room in the world for you to add to what’s being said, discoloring what’s being said, by the very discord you wish to be without. You really have to understand that the odds so to speak of that happening here are 99.99% because the discord that has felt so off is going to come up and be expelled, and as it does the mind in going to contextualize it to be in some way related to or about Phil. Do you see that happened previously with the boogeyman? I’m asking because if you aren’t aware and mindful this has nothing to do with Phil you’re just going to create more suffering for yourself, while the point is no more anxiety, etc. Make sense? 

@Phil i understand.  No worries.  i promise you to not argue back at you . Just tell me what you've got (about the specific belief that is the root of my anxiety). And i will ponder it and apply any practical tips you give me .  If you want ..I won't even respond back to you at all and will just read your comment.  

P.S if you are hinting at a voice call or a video call..then sorry ..I can't do it . I'm pretty introverted to a major degree .I dont like talking with people face to face . It's easier for me to hide behind the keyboard. 

19 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Someone here Have you ever written any fiction before? The answer is definitely not "yes", nor is it "no". 

Does the author feel fear in the same way that the characters do? What do you suppose JK Rowling felt writing the scenes where Harry faces Voldemort? 

Obviously, because when you write something you actually feel it, all the emotions, envolved in the character you actually feel as if it's you.

That is actually the secret of authorship that they have faith on there characters that they even cry feeling the pain of there imaginative characters or lough with them or even some times fill with passions and feel of joy with the story.

No wonder this faith has such a dense affect on readers that they also feel the same as what the author was feeling at the time of writing.

As it is been rightly said that, ‘when you read, writers faith in it and his goodness/badness affects your heart’.