1 minute ago, Someone here said:

P.S if you are hinting at a voice call or a video call..then sorry ..I can't do it . I'm pretty introverted to a major degree .I dont like talking with people face to face . It's easier for me to hide behind the keyboard. 

You can. You absolutely can. Especially if there's no expectation you place upon yourself that you have to look like you're cool, calm and composed or to say anything that makes any sense. Seeing through the "I'm introvert", "I don't like" and taking the plunge would be a GREAT first step to seeing through anxiety. 

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Obviously, because when you write something you actually feel it, all the emotions, envolved in the character you actually feel as if it's you.

That is actually the secret of authorship that they have faith on there characters that they even cry feeling the pain of there imaginative characters or lough with them or even some times fill with passions and feel of joy with the story.

No wonder this faith has such a dense affect on readers that they also feel the same as what the author was feeling at the time of writing.

As it is been rightly said that, ‘when you read, writers faith in it and his goodness/badness affects your heart’.

Wonderful. Yes. But does the author suffer? 

Youtube Channel  

30 minutes ago, Mandy said:

You can. You absolutely can. Especially if there's no expectation you place upon yourself that you have to look like you're cool, calm and composed or to say anything that makes any sense. Seeing through the "I'm introvert", "I don't like" and taking the plunge would be a GREAT first step to seeing through anxiety. 

No .Trust me lol .I know myself better . 

I talk very less, actually lack of knowledge and topics i hasitate to speak. I am very afraid to speak out loud.if sometimes i talk something people dont give any importance i dont know why. I  dont have friends.I dont want to go outside. i just go once in a month for grocery shopping, thats all. There is no one to celebrate my birthday, if i dont update any status about my birthday then there is nobody to wish me. And i never get any surprise from anyone for my birthday.

30 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Wonderful. Yes. But does the author suffer

Well it really depends on the author and the novel itself. Maybe the author is writing about a real story that happend in real  life. And so he can get lost/engaged In the novel and feel the pain of the characters. That would make for an even better, more attractive novel .

27 minutes ago, Phil said:

🙂 No, not hinting at a call. I think it’d be best to come back to this later as I feel it’s deserving of all your attention. 

OK thanks.  Take you time 👍

Edited by Someone here

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No .Trust me lol .I know myself better . 

I talk very less, actually lack of knowledge and topics i hasitate to speak. I am very afraid to speak out loud.if sometimes i talk something people dont give any importance i dont know why. I  dont have friends.I dont want to go outside. i just go once in a month for grocery shopping, thats all. There is no one to celebrate my birthday, if i dont update any status about my birthday then there is nobody to wish me. And i never get any surprise from anyone for my birthday.

Happy Birthday!!! 🎈🥳

So you're happy with these circumstances, or you want something else? 

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Well it really depends on the author and the novel itself. Maybe the author is writing about a real story that happend in real  life. And so he can get lost/engaged In the novel and feel the pain of the characters. That would make for an even better, more attractive novel .

😐 

Fiction only. What does the author feel? 

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy 

21 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Happy Birthday!!! 🎈🥳

So you're happy with these circumstances, or you want something else? 

thanks for that but this isn't really my birthday 😆...

As for your question..I think I will probably always be miserable as long as i don't have the girlfriend of my dreams lol. 

21 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Fiction only. What does the author feel?

A tiny surge of endorphins. Writing for me is more like entertainment then work. It's fun. I imagine creative artists and musicians feel the same way. Do I feel my characters’ emotions? No. But for experienced writers,they do .

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Mandy 

As for your question..I think I will probably always be miserable as long as i don't have the girlfriend of my dreams lol. 

It's my birthday, and since it's my birthday, and all the magical birthday fairies are in my presence, I want to wish you a happy birthday, so happy birthday.

That's like saying I won't be happy until I go to Hawaii, but I can never go on a plane or a boat, not until I'm happy. 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

@Mandy 

A tiny surge of endorphins. Writing for me is more like entertainment then work. It's fun. I imagine creative artists and musicians feel the same way. Do I feel my characters’ emotions? No. But for experienced writers,they do .

Tears roll down your face, chills up your spine, but no suffering whatsoever. Harry Potter suffers though. Jk Rowling stays inspired. 

Youtube Channel  

12 hours ago, Mandy said:

It's my birthday, and since it's my birthday, and all the magical birthday fairies are in my presence, I want to wish you a happy birthday, so happy birthday

Thanks .that's very kind of you . You sound like a sweet and nice person .ngl a care bear 😆

12 hours ago, Mandy said:

That's like saying I won't be happy until I go to Hawaii, but I can never go on a plane or a boat, not until I'm happy

I don't get it . Could you unpack it a little bit. 

Are you saying I need to already have the "faith " or the "vibration "that I already have my dream for it to come true ? Because in all cases I'm attracting what I think about and believe firmly enough?  The law of attraction is always working. Whether i want something or not, i’ll get it by the vibration i offer,

Edited by Someone here

18 hours ago, Someone here said:

This whole seeing through the self thing happened to me in a big way. I really can’t say how it happened or why it happened, because it’s not something that plays by the rules of time or causality.

It’s all getting much clearer. Have some things to offer, but wether you allow it to get clearer will of course be up to you. First though… can you share more about that. Was it out of the blue, trauma related like a car accident etc? Did someone pass on maybe? We’re psychedelics or other substances involved? A severe panic attack or something similar?  Please share whatever you can about what led to that experience. 

2 hours ago, Phil said:

It’s all getting much clearer. Have some things to offer, but wether you allow it to get clearer will of course be up to you. First though… can you share more about that. Was it out of the blue, trauma related like a car accident etc? Did someone pass on maybe? We’re psychedelics or other substances involved? A severe panic attack or something similar?  Please share whatever you can about what led to that experience. 

It happend last year through self-inquiry.  I started wondering what am i. And I wrote the following text in my journal in the actualized forum  describing how it felt :;

"When I ask myself who am I?  Or what am I?  The first answer that comes to mind is obviously "I am the body.. This body right here.. What else would I be?". But who is aware of the body.? . If I am aware of the body.. Then the body is an object of perception just like the rest of the external world.. It is not the subject or the experiencer but rather another experience."maybe I am this or that".. I can't be anything I think of.. Because all thoughts.. Ideas and concepts are again more objects.. What is the subject.. The subject can't be located or named or identified because it is not an object.. If it can be named or located or identified it becomes an object and not the subject.. To be the subject it can't perceive itself.. It can't be an object of perception.  I am pure awareness of the present moment.. I am not a person.. My name is not me.. I am not a male or female... I am not good or bad.. I am not sane or insane.. I have no characteristics.. I am not the doer of deeds or sayer of sayings.. I am the pure awareness of all these things.   Inside of me.. There is an infinite regress of infinite regresses.. All my actions are 100 % unpredictable.. Everything about me is false.. I am nothing objective.. I am a mystery.   "

Few weeks later ..my friend who knows a local drug dealer in our town found to me some salvia .he told me its the most powerful psychedelic. Its even more powerful than DMT or LSD or mushrooms etc
So I took this substance .and the experience of no self intensified by thousand.

it's absolutely ineffable. , no words could come close, or touch this experience in any way imaginable. If you've ever done some psychedelic and broken through, multiply that by a million and it's still a tame experience in comparison. It breaks reality. This experience happened almost a year ago and I'm still collecting the pieces. I honestly have no idea what the fuck happened. It's hard to talk about because while I faintly remember the experience, I just know I can't English it because it would be like trying to stick a fork into the moon.

I know this doesn't help much but I literally can't share the experience not because I don't want to but because it was out of this world and as such, unable to be mapped to any concept from this world. If you ask me, it was beyond even death. I was infinity, forever. How I ever found a way back to my body is a mystery. It was the weirdest thing that ever happened to me by a factor of one trillion.

@Someone here

So you took drugs basically. Salvia. You experienced the effects of the drug;

Salvia - The effects of this drug include hallucinations, dizziness, visual disturbances, and more.

Now if willing, bring your very best arguing, debating, cocky arrogant a-game and tell me how I’m wrong. 

Don’t hold back at all. Free pass here. Name call, excessive profanity, belittle, etc. Let’r rip. Fire away.  

6 hours ago, Someone here said:

I don't get it . Could you unpack it a little bit. 

Are you saying I need to already have the "faith " or the "vibration "that I already have my dream for it to come true ? Because in all cases I'm attracting what I think about and believe firmly enough?  The law of attraction is always working. Whether i want something or not, i’ll get it by the vibration i offer,

You won't talk with people, and you avoid conversations because it's easier for you to hide behind a keyboard, yet you think you require a girlfriend to fall from the sky to make you happy. 

Youtube Channel  

Well you guys are dancing around my points and basically playing with me .

Psychedelics are not really "drugs ". They are neurotransmitters.  The human brain produces DMT naturally during sleep and also during death . 

I'm not expecting a girlfriend to land on my lap out of nowhere.  I'm asking how to use law of attraction to attract one .

Edited by Someone here

1 minute ago, Phil said:

@Someone here

Ok, so I’m right is what you’re saying. You took a neurotransmitter & experienced the known effects; hallucination, visual disturbances and more

Pretty much . But I experienced something more than the hallucinations and the visuals. I experienced a total and complete  ego death.  I was the experience I'm experiencing. Not the experiencer. For example I realized when I'm looking at a table .. I'm the table .   I'm not the looker. 

This of course didn't last and I came back to my normal state of consciousness. But I've seen something that cannot be unseen.

Also this experience changed radically my view  on free will .because if I don't exist as an ego /separate self..then how come society expect me to be responsible.  But of course I realized that society is bullshit. 😅

@Someone here A frequent occurrence on the actualized.org forum is that people report and refer to these traumatic, dramatic, scary, horrifying etc "awakenings" as if they've been through some horrible college frat boy initiation and therefore deserve to be there talking about what they are talking about. Why do you think this is? 

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy

Omg so true. I can only recall deleting one post on Yeo’s forum, and that is exactly what it was about. I was talking about the apocalypse etc, yada yada, you know, and I said it was “horrifying”. Then later I saw Yeo’s use of the term horrifying and saw that ye meant it. I meant it felicitously as in infinite love is “horrifying”. Totally didn’t mean it actually or literally at all, just humorously. Immediately deleted my comment due to how easily it could have been re-contectualized from Yeo’s re-contextualizing. Didn’t want it to be lumped in with the ignorance. 

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm not expecting a girlfriend to land on my lap out of nowhere.  I'm asking how to use law of attraction to attract one .

If you refuse to come out of your shell and listen to the discord of anxiety keeping you from talking and expressing with people who aren’t potential romantic interests, how on earth do you expect to do that with someone who is, or even to recognize what you are attracted to? This IS law of attraction. 

Youtube Channel  

5 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Someone here A frequent occurrence on the actualized.org forum is that people report and refer to these traumatic, dramatic, scary, horrifying etc "awakenings" as if they've been through some horrible college frat boy initiation and therefore deserve to be there talking about what they are talking about. Why do you think this is? 

Psychedelics  change your life, if you dare to take them. Take a really high (“Heroic”) dose of magic mushrooms, DMT or Ayahuasca, die, get reborn and restructure your life. Then you are quite awake .you need to have the experience yourself in order to understand. It's like trying to describe color to a blind person.