Reiki :)

Celestial

@Mandy I'm definitely open to it in the future, but i'd like to experience a Reiki session first to see how I feel and if it resonates (got a feeling it will   resonate).

I'm not too familiar with the whole process, or even what Reiki really is lol. 

How has it been for you, learning Reiki? 

@Eothasian @Mandy 

Do you think it'd be better to go in blind, not doing too much research about it, or trying to get a bit of an understanding on how Reiki works/ what happens during a session? 

Or am I just overthinking the fu*k out it 😂

49 minutes ago, Celestial said:

@Eothasian @Mandy 

Do you think it'd be better to go in blind, not doing too much research about it, or trying to get a bit of an understanding on how Reiki works/ what happens during a session? 

Or am I just overthinking the fu*k out it 😂

You can also abord after one session, it won't fundamentally change you if you don't like their energy but it will stick for a while. In my perception.

But mandy probably knows more

Edited by Eothasian

Animals are good people

12 hours ago, Celestial said:

@Mandy I'm definitely open to it in the future, but i'd like to experience a Reiki session first to see how I feel and if it resonates (got a feeling it will   resonate).

I'm not too familiar with the whole process, or even what Reiki really is lol. 

How has it been for you, learning Reiki? 

👍

It's just a way of channeling "energy". Of letting our shared conscious intention for well being sink into the actuality of meditation. It's powerful that way. Super simple, fun to think about but no need to understand anything going in, in fact it might be better not to. 🤷‍♂️ I took a reiki 1 class and it was great, very much worth doing. 

Youtube Channel  

On 8/29/2022 at 1:43 PM, Celestial said:

I'm going to be trying out Reiki soon (pretty fkn excited!), was just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to get the most out of it? 

Or anything about Reiki that you want to write about.

🙏

It's like with everything - do not expect any outcome, just relax,  observe, enjoy.

Whether to research on topic or not is up to you. I started to research (read books, taking online courses) after I did a Reiki session afaik.