Origin of Discord

Orb

3 minutes ago, Orb said:

clueless

Even clueless is a belief, comes from learning.  Thats the reason why many people are confused about comparing enlightenment and solipsism. 

7 minutes ago, Orb said:

Its just funny because theres no "way" to get to "it",

Definitely. It can not be given or taken. It can only “be”.  Everyone is already what They really are just lost in process of thoughts and beliefs. Thats all. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

Definitely. It can not be given or taken. It can only “be”.  Everyone is already what They really are just lost in process of thoughts and beliefs. Thats all. 

But no ones really lost anyways. I am currently lost as well even though a few days ago I saw that my confusion was really clarity. All it takes is more meditation I guess. 

♾️

13 minutes ago, Orb said:

@James123

But no ones really lost anyways. I am currently lost as well even though a few days ago I saw that my confusion was really clarity. All it takes is more meditation I guess. 

I lived in darkness and silence for 3 months and meditating 5-6 hours per day for couple years till realization. 

@James123 That sounds awesome, but im unable to do this in my currently life situation, I can manage an hour or 2 at the most per day. 

Also, not trying to put you down as it clearly worked for you lol, but more isnt always better for other people. 

Ive seen people whove meditated all their lives (Meditating for hours, retreats, etc.) and they still are stuck in thinking and cultural stuff. 

Ive also seen examples of people who didnt meditate much and Self-Realized.

♾️

21 minutes ago, Orb said:

@James123 That sounds awesome, but im unable to do this in my currently life situation, I can manage an hour or 2 at the most per day. 

Also, not trying to put you down as it clearly worked for you lol, but more isnt always better for other people. 

Ive seen people whove meditated all their lives (Meditating for hours, retreats, etc.) and they still are stuck in thinking and cultural stuff. 

Ive also seen examples of people who didnt meditate much and Self-Realized.

If you are ready give anything for the Truth now, you will get it now.