Toxic reason for talking to others

I just realized that the previously unconscious reason that I talk to other people is because of approval seeking and seeking love. This got me wondering how much could my world change if I wanted to actually connect with people for more positive reasons. It sounds kind of screwed up but my next thought was why talk to people if I don’t need anything from them. Perhaps talking to people from a place of not needing anything from them would feel good. In fact it does feel good to think about that.

I’m sure this doesn’t sound very profound at all but it feels profound and I guess I just had to write it out to understand better.

👍 Doing something with the motive of seeking love, as if it's not already there and doing something as an expression of the love that you already are is the desired shift. 

4 hours ago, Kevin said:

I’m sure this doesn’t sound very profound at all but it feels profound and I guess I just had to write it out to understand better.

It's all right here. "It doesn't sound profound" (others won't think this is profound), but I'm noticing how it feels. "I just had to write it out", I wanted to express it. 

❤️

Youtube Channel  

8 hours ago, Mandy said:

👍 Doing something with the motive of seeking love, as if it's not already there and doing something as an expression of the love that you already are is the desired shift. 

That’s exactly it. I know that as the inspiration and love arises, expressing myself in the world will come naturally. I’m not totally feeling the love right now. In my experience it comes and goes but I have faith it’ll arise again.

8 hours ago, Mandy said:

It's all right here. "It doesn't sound profound" (others won't think this is profound), but I'm noticing how it feels. "I just had to write it out", I wanted to express it. 

❤️

❤️