Weird thing happening to me

Orb

So for more than 2 weeks this has been happening to me on a daily basis.

Every night when im laying down to sleep, I stop breathing completely and just zone out, feels like im about to leave my body, then I freak out and force myself to breathe in. When I have those breathless trance moments I dont know what happens shit just gets weird. 

Its been getting so bad I didnt sleep until 3am last night fearing that id die lol. 

this is a better thing to bring up to a doctor, but I thought itd be cool to share just bc of how weird it is. 

♾️

Hey man, it might not be much of help, but could it perhaps be over conceptualizing your experience? I mean, "zone out" and "force myself to breath" seems like something that happens to me sometimes (although not to the extent of fearing for dear life and not breathing). Personally I tend to focus on the fact (thought) of me breathing, as sort of a confirmation that I exist and that I know what's going on, but the thing is that the more I focus on the feeling of the breath, the more the concept "breath"/"breathing" falls apart and the less I know of whether I'm even breathing or not. The more I feel, the more I flow with the whole of direct experience and then there is totally no concepts arising as to "how does my breath/arm/throat/hand feel?" - Because in direct experience I don't imagine any difference between them, I just categorize all sensations under the same category.

Edited by fopylo

18 hours ago, Orb said:

So for more than 2 weeks this has been happening to me on a daily basis.

Two weeks appears in this happening (as a thought), this happening doesn’t appear in two weeks. 

18 hours ago, Orb said:

Every night when im laying down to sleep, I stop breathing completely and just zone out, feels like im about to leave my body, then I freak out and force myself to breathe in. When I have those breathless trance moments I dont know what happens shit just gets weird. 

The belief of a separate self inside the body is re-in-forced by believing the thoughts I force myself, happening to me, etc.

18 hours ago, Orb said:

Its been getting so bad I didnt sleep until 3am last night fearing that id die lol. 

“It’s” = interpretations… which are discordant, not what’s happening. Discord is added to what’s happening apparently. Thoughts don’t really die, die is a thought. The thought ‘I die’ is discordant because you don’t & can’t. Fear is the guidance of yourself, revealing the thought is a thought, about yourself, which isn’t true, thus there isn’t fear but the Truth. Beliefs don’t serve wake-fullness which never sleeps, and feeling reveals this.