blessed journal

Blessed2

Day 14

2 x 15 minutes

2 x scale

Inspection

Lots of stream journaling. It's great.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

Forgot yesterday, it was day 15. Everything check.

Today, day 16.

2 x 15 minutes

2 x scale

Inspection

Just tried to meditate with a laptop with the journal open in front. It kinda sucked actually. I quit meditating and streamed thoughts out like 10 times during the 15 minute sessions. Didn't feel relaxed or mindful at all. I don't know if I did something wrong. Maybe I stopped the meditation to stream too much. The mind felt super alert, like totally overwhelmingly active and it seemed like journaling made it worse. Didn't really even have a chance to really go into meditation cause I constantly had to stop it and write again. I'm experiencing disappointment and frustration and irritation. I'm experiencing the emotion anger too. Ya'll say to have a journal ready while meditating. Why did it suck? Why didn't it help me at all? 

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

You guys wouldn't frikin believe what just happened.

I was in bed scrolling through the phone and feeling heavy and off. So for a moment I put the phone down and a question popped in mind, "how would I like to be feeling right now?"

Contemplated on it a bit, and then a next question came up, "what would I be doing right now that would feel like how I want to be feeling?"

And again contemplated, even crazy big things like maybe I'd be planning some kind of business or doing something cool and big like that. But it felt off. And then the craziest thing happened. I felt like cleaning up around the house. And I got up and actually did it!!!! I washed the dishes and put all the stuff where they belong etc. And it's clean now!

If you knew how it usually was with me and cleaning around the house..... This is crazy. Like literally something I thought quite impossible. I actually WANTED to wash the dishes??!!!! WHAT? 😂😂