blessed journal

Blessed2

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Are emotions saying there’s a problem, or is the mind?

Sometimes it seems like emotions are the problem.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

Like if you’re lost in the woods, the compass isn’t a problem. 

Well it kind of is, if the only reason I care about being lost and want to find a way home is because the compass makes me feel like shit if I don't do that.

Then the compass would be what makes being lost a problem.

I am the playful and ever-present Source, joyfully embracing every thought and emotion as part of my perfect, unfolding co-creative dream.

10 hours ago, Phil said:

Do you care about being lost? 

If being lost is the reason why there's suffering, then yeah.

Maybe this is clarifying, idk…

The mind can seem to claim there is figuring out, solving, seeing something more clearly, understanding or realizing something. It’s a facade. Illusion.

The mind serves in expression, with the only point being a means of allowing the light to shine on and release whatever is ‘held’ resistance feeling wise.

Sometimes calling mental gymnastics mental gymnastics is simplifying, plain, effortless, ease, ideal & what’s wanted. 

5 hours ago, Phil said:

Are emotions, the compass, saying there’s a problem, or is the mind?

The mind, I guess.

It just somehow seems to convincing that thoughts feel off because they are true rather than because they're not true.

Emotions are so elusive. It seems like they take the same form as the thought which is being felt.

4 hours ago, Phil said:

The mind can seem to claim there is figuring out, solving, seeing something more clearly, understanding or realizing something. It’s a facade. Illusion.

It feels good to consider that it's a facade created by thought. A sense of liberation and relief.

4 hours ago, Phil said:

The mind serves in expression, with the only point being a means of allowing the light to shine on and release whatever is ‘held’ resistance feeling wise.

Not sure what this means.

4 hours ago, Phil said:

Sometimes calling mental gymnastics mental gymnastics is simplifying, plain, effortless, ease, ideal & what’s wanted. 

Yeah, thank you.

On 10/13/2024 at 11:02 PM, Phil said:

How does the symbol for heaven, realization, happiness & well-being feel to… heaven, realization, happiness & well-being?

How does This, as is, which is the greatest dream, feel to… heaven, realization, happiness & well-being?

@Phil

Got me perceiving reality in a much different and better way. Thoughts never feel to a "me". The "me" is only brought up after the thought to which the feeling initially belonged to.

In truth, in direct experience, there could be the feeling of happiness + the appearance of a sunset. In this case, the appearance feels this way. An "I" that suddenly takes charge of the feeling + a "me" to which the feeling is directed is nothing but illusion.

Even in the experience of insecurity and worry, the thoughts of a "me" being less valuable or how others perceive it doesn't feel good. The thought doesn't feel good? To whom? To nobody. It feels like that for it's own, just like a different thought of an "I" claiming to take charge over the feeling, feels.

Thanks a lot man 😀

Been feeling like moving. Changing the scenery a bit.

There's a really beautiful area close to where I live. There would be more nature and cozy older buildings.

Checked what kind of apartments would be on offer to rent. Found one which is pretty much the dream home.

Though right away resistant thoughts appeared. Like for example, the earliest I could move would be 1st of december. And the house is for rent now. In terms of the materialist paradigm, it's highly unlikely that a place like that would not be taken before I could take it.

What's the emotion(s)?

Some worry.

Doubt.

Disappointment.

Overwhelment too.

Irritation, impatience, frustration maybe a little bit. Let's say overwhelming impatience.

Pessimism.

Boredom.

Contentment.

Hopefulness.

Optimism not so much. Seems to be convoluted with doubt and worry.

It often seems hard. Like how am I supposed to experience optimism. I'd have to know if things are going to be okay, to feel optimism. But I don't know what is going to happen. So worry and doubt, easy. Optimism, seems sort of impossible.

Maybe a little bit of optimism.

Eagerness, yeah

Passion I recognize.

And appreciation.