Luminate App

Nowt

Just wondered if anyone else has tried this? It's pretty cool. It  really helped me to relax and I lost myself in it a bit!

I think it's on Apple, but I got it from the Google store. Says it provides the user with psychedelic experiences. Thought it might be useful for those out there that don't want to use psychedelics. Can't say it's anything like any psychedelic I've ever had, but you certainly get pretty cool visuals with it.

Basically, it just uses your phone to do a strobe kind of effect and you experience it with your eyes closed. The music it plays is quite cool too and very relaxing.

Here's one of it's claims which are bold to say the least:

Consciousness Shifting Stroboscopic Light

We use research-driven stroboscopic light sequences from your phone's torch to guide your brain into a unique and powerful altered state of consciousness between that of deep meditation and classic psychedelics.

It works best the darker the environment.

WARNING - Please don't use if you suffer from epilepsy and make note of the medical warning on the app prior to use!

https://lumenategrowth.com/

Just tried it. Kinda reminded me of the time when I was a kid and intentionally rubbed my eyes so hard until I'd get fractals😂 Lumenate just a bit more intense than that, the visuals are kinda interseting to play with. Funny that our eyes can produce this.  Wouldn't call it a "powerfully altered state of consciousness" though, lol